Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Underworld Lord (Alpha and Kiandra)

Serafina continued to love him with her mouth, taking him in all the way to the root, before swallowing her throat around him. She slid him out, using her hand to pump his length, her saliva the perfect lubricant. "Why don't you call them in? I'm sure they would love to see the improvement made."

Her tail slid sensuously down her spine, drawing the eye to her perfect bare back. At the base of her back, Serafina had a tattoo, of a cobra made of flames, coiled and ready to strike. It was her house symbol, and it looked eerily familiar.

The same symbol rested on a tapestry that hung behind Hades' throne.

The others would be a welcomed addition to their fun, but only after he'd worn her out. He reached down with one hand, seizing one of her tits. His hand easily held most of the malleable, fleshy orb, kneeding it between his fingers.

His free hand undid the sash of his robe, letting his open to expose the macular form beneath.

"Your tits are looking lonely. Maybe they would enjoy a nice cock between them."

Serafina smirked and removed her mouth. Strands of saliva connected her to his erection. She licked her lips, disconnecting the strands and sitting up, and plumping her breasts around his wet cock. She used her hands to push them up and around him while looking up at him. She titty fucked him easily, her breasts evenly surrounding him.

"Enjoying yourself master?" She raised a single elegant eyebrow in question and leaned over to place a kiss on his tip, sucking the skin there before smirking at him again. She breathed down against him her seductive magic, his cock suddenly rock hard and ready to cum. It felt like he had just fucked her hard without any of the exertion.

He could feel the influence of her magic working through, trying to edge him on to cum.

His fingers entwined in her hair and he let out a deep groan of pleasure. The combination of her marvelous tits and her skilled mouth was utter utter joy. "Are you so eager to taste my seed that you're trying to use your powers? Do you want me to coat your face and tits with my cum so that you can have one of the others come and lick it off afterwards?" The last part of it sounded most appealing to him and he reached out with his dark power, finding two of the other girls and summoning them. He made sure to find Risha, decided that she was owed a good hard fucking after his pitiful performance before. The other was plucked at random, he wasn't sure who it was, but he looked forward to seeing who would answer his summons.

Risha felt the tug of her master and grinned, she stood, along with Yuna. The two walked out to his room, but felt he wasn't there and continued to Serafina's room. They walked in to find Mike titty fucking Serafina. Yuna smirked at the sight of the two. Risha smiled shyly as Serafina looked back at them before looking up at Mike. Yuna looked down at Serafina to ask what she wanted, before realizing that Mike was now their master.

"You called Master?" Yuna said as she approached sexily. Her hips swayed from side to side as she stopped on the other side of the bed. Risha followed quietly.

Serafina looked up and said, "Yes Mike, I want your cum painting my skin. Show all the other demons who I belong to."

Mike grinned as the other two entered, before turning his attention back to Serafina. His cock pulsed and a thick load of white erupted from it, coating her face and tits in an unhumanly large amount of cum.

"Yuna, clean up Sera she's gone and made an awful mess of herself." He moved briskly around to the other side of the bed, shrugging his way out of the robe as he did before taking a stance behind Risha, his hands roving over her body, exploring her smooth skin wile his still hard cock press against her back, still warm and pulsing and slick with a mixture of his own cum and Serafina's saliva. One hand slid between her legs, fingers sliding into her warm, moist snatch, "You and I have business to finish Risha."

Yuna smiled at Serafina as she crawled onto the bed and began licking her face. Of all the girls, Serafina was the only one with a tail and she used it now on Yuna to pull her closer. Yuna and Serafina began kissing before Serafina laid back and pushed Yuna down so she was at eye level with her tits.

Risha leaned back against Mike as she felt his hands travel down her body. She moaned his name and pressed her ass back against his cock, slicking her ass cheeks with the liquid on him.

His fingers continued to pump in and out of Risha, slick with her juices wile his other hand mauled one of her tits. His eyes remained locked on the other pair, grinning lustfully.

Serafina pulled her hands down Yuna's back, digging her claws into the skin and tearing the flesh into ribbons. Yuna screamed before jumping on her and pushing her back. She circled her tongue around Serafina's belly button, before sliding it down into her pussy. Serafina gasped at her before smirking. "Eat me out babe..." Yuna looked back at her with a smirk on her own lips before settling down in front of her.

Her tongue swiped up from the bottom to the top, before Yuna began to slowly eat her out. Serafina gasped before training her eyes on Risha and Mike. Risha was dripping all over his hands as she moaned his name and was about to cum. Serafina caught Risha's eye and shook her head. Risha whined before holding her orgasm back, wiggling against Mike in an obvious plea for his cock.

His hands trailed away from Risha's dripping snatch, holding two fingers in front of mouth so she could taste her own juices wile he whispered in her ear, "I want you to get on the bed and eat out Yuna wile fuck you from behind. "

Risha moved quickly, crawling up behind the kneeling Yuna. Serafina smirked at her as their eyes met and she trailed her tail up Yuna's spine, causing Yuna to arch her back sharply, exposing her dripping pussy to Risha. Risha licked the slit, from her clit up to her pussy before sticking her tongue into the hole as deep as she could. Yuna shivered at the first touch of Risha, before widening her thighs.

"Fuck her Mike, show her what you couldn't before."

Serafina's voice trailed through the room, bringing air currents through them and caressing their overheated bodies slowly.

Mike turned his attention to Serafina, shooting her a glare that told her that tired ordering him around again he would shut her up by jamming his cock down her gullet again. His attention returned to Risha, giving her wonderfully formed butt a nice firm smack before jamming to the full length of cock deep into her dripping snatch.

"My cock fits perfectly inside you Risha," he growled.

Risha screamed into Yuna's pussy as Yuna moaned into Serafina's. Serafina simply smirked at Mike as she enjoyed Yuna's ministrations. She ran her hand down Yuna's back and quietly groaned. The sex magic flowing between all of them was amazing, and her horns glowed with it as she absorbed it through her skin.

His demonic cock pulsed and throbbed, pummeling Risha's tight sopping snatch. It was some kind of fuck train going now, never in his wildest dream had he ever imagined something like this happening, and there where still two more women waiting in the wings willing to fullfill his wildest sexual desires.

He reached forward, resting a hand on Yuna's firm ass, slipping a finger into her tight, puckered little hole to finger fuck her wile Risha continued to eat her out.

Yuna pushed back against him, moans dripping from her onto Serafina.

Risha came first, her pussy rippling around his large cock as she forgot about Yuna and nearly fell over from the sensations coursing through her. Yuna growled at her for stopping, and Serafina looked down at Risha as she tried to get her bearings.

Back
Top Bottom