Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Write with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixLucivar

Super-Earth

**** If your looking for something more Rough check out this Request, and leave me a bump there ***
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66795

Hey , My name is Phoenix and I am looking for a Literate roleplay partner.

-No one-liners. I usually write 1-2 paragraphs at the very minimum and would like to get that in return.
-I like a well-rounded story. That means, drama, conflict, romance, etc... With that said, while I do prefer romance in my stories, I don't do the whole 'love at first sight' deal. I like everything to develop naturally. And often i like the romance to be developed difficultly.
-I have no problem with violence, gore, sex, etc. When it comes to sex, though I have no problem with the details, the story will not revolve around sex scenes.
-I'd like to get what I give.
-Grammar and spelling are fairly important, but I'm not going to jump down your throat for a typo here and there.
-Create the story with me. I hate having to pull the plot along by myself. You're every much entitled to a say in what happens as I am. It's our story.
-I prefer to roleplay over pm. It's just easier to manage and more convenient to keep up with.
-I also prefer to roleplay as a female, considering I am one. That said,....
I'm more than willing to play a Male if asked.

What I Like

I only play in 3rd person
Partners who bring their own ideas to the table and are happy to consider my ideas as well.

What I Do Not Like

A person who simply vanishes. I know this is a common complaint and I am no different. If you don't like me, the scene or whatever. Tell me first, give me the chance to fix the problem before you disapear.
You play your character, I will play mine. Ideas and request are always welcome but do not try and take over.
Grammar Nazi's. No one is perfect, not even YOU
Cravings:

( Red : WANT , Others: Lesser cravings )

Lately i have been having a craving for a roleplay about Vampires, and Werewolves a hate between the races and a few romances that end in a few Hybrids. Something like the universe in " The Originals "

vampire/other supernatural being
Lucifer/Demoness

elf/human
drow/werewolf

My F-List

Your ideas will be considered if presented.

*** IF YOU READ THIS LEAVE ME A BUMP!!! ***

If you are still looking to play Lucifer/Demoness, I might be interested. Might, only because I tend to depict Lucifer in a rather unorthodox fashion. So, if you are looking for the regular Christian Lucifer, then I am probably not the right partner for this.

Bump, if your feeling Generous

****Feeling Generous? check out this Request, and leave me a bump there ***
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66795

Hey I had thought i messaged you but i guess not ><
Anyways I am sending this message to your PM as well so feel free to reply on here OR in messages eihter or =)

but regardless It is nice to meet you I 100% agree with all your claims. I am a person who loves to rp, I love to talk joke have fun have a good time and am here to be happy and enjoy myself. With that being said I Write a lot and do not rp with people who write tiny line replies, I can't do that. I need meat to my replies XD i can't reply all the time so i don't do spam replying but i still try to reply fairly often so I agree with you on all that =)

and yes best of all I do have elf characters, deamonette characters, and vampire characters =)

although i do NOT follow the ultimate mega sterotypes
pale albino nazi vampires that look super aryan with pale skin and are Humans basically
I do like to get creative with making vampires and any of my characters =) I never want to follow sterotypes

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom