Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Viper's Den (FxM)

Really really REALLY craving a D&D-style pairing of a Paladin and a Sorceress~

RE: Viper's Den (FxM) || Updated 6/18/16

Craving something on the extreme side~ Especially with Fallout's Super Mutants.

RE: Viper's Den (FxM) || Updated 7/24/16

ViperFang said:

Welcome to the Viper's Den.
Make Yourself Comfortable.

F-List

First off:
X = Taken
X = Not Too Interested
*** = Craving

Just a warning, I don't care about your actual gender, just as I hope you don't care about mine.
Furthermore, I'm looking for mostly smut with just enough plot to keep us involved. There are some exceptions.

I like my RPs to take place either in thread form (most likely Semiprivate Roleplays) or in Private Messaging. Never again will I take to RPs that are held on instant messengers or e-mails. Never again.

Also, I prefer posts to have at least two paragraphs. I definitely enjoy an RP partner that actually matches or is comfortable with me matching him/her. Give me three paragraphs, I'll reply with three or more. It'll be hard for me to keep my muses up with having to read and write novels with every post, though.

Please private message me if interested. I'd prefer this thread not have any replies to it that are not my own bumps.

Settings:
Fantasy ((Low - High/Historical/Modern - Pure))
Science Fiction ((Low - Mid))
Horror
Fandoms ((We can discuss them.))

On's and Off's:
((All Faves, Yeses, and Maybes are negotiable. No's are not.))

Faves:
Ass Play ((Giving/Receiving))
Biting
Breast/Nipple Play
Breast Size (B - DD)
Cock Size (7" - 12")
Cock/Balls Play
Consensual
Damsels in Distress
Dirty Talking
Face-Fucking
Foot Play
Forced Nudity
Groping
Hand Cuffs
Hand/Fingerjobs
High Heels on Women
Ice
Licking
Lingerie
MxF
MxM
Massages
Multiple Orgasms
Muscle Worship
Muscled Men
Oral ((Giving/Receiving))
Pantyhose on Women
Rugged Men
Scratching
Sex Driven
Sex in Water ((Baths, Showers, and Hot Tubs for Hot Water. Pools, Lakes, and Oceans for Cold Water))
Sexy/Slutty Clothing
Sexy/Slutty Swimsuits
Slender Women
Spanking - Giving/Receiving
Titfucking
Unrealistic Tightness - Whatever is penetrated will always be tight.
Voluptuous Women

Yes:
Begging
Breath Control
Breeding
Choking
Cock/Ball Smothering
Cock Size (12"+)
Cock Slapping
Coercion
Corruption
Ear Play
Excessive Semen
Food Play
Forced Clotheswearing
Hair Pulling
Hotdogging
Human Women
Kidnapping
Large Cocks/Balls
Light Bondage
Lingerie
Lycanthropy
Masturbation
Monsters
Musk
Nonconsensual
Photography/Videotaping
Realistic Cum
Rimming ((Giving/Receiving))
Risk of Pregnancy
Romance
Sexual Exhaustion
Shibari
Size Difference ((Average height women, Tall men))
Sweat
Teasing
Underwear
Virginity
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism

Maybe:
3+ Penetration
Anal Sex
Anthro Males
Blindfolds
Caging
Clothed Sex
Condoms
Cum Bathing
Cum Inflation ((Light))
Cum on Clothes
Double Penetration
Exotic Cocks
Exotic Men
Face Slapping
Fear
Fighting/Wrestling
Flexibility
Heavily Excessive Semen
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Macrophilia ((King Kong syndrome, anyone?))
Messy - Discuss this with me, first.
Multiple Characters/Partners
Public
Sex Toys
Tailsex
Tentacles
Threesomes ((MxFxM/FxMxF/MxMxM))
Tickling

No:
Ageplay ((I really don't want drastic physical ages. A character can be 200 but still look 20 and have sex with someone around the age they look, but if someone is 50 and the other is 20...just...no thank you.))
Ballbusting
Burning
Chastity
Diapers
Emasculation
Enemas
Extreme Bondage
FxF
Femboys
Fisting
Force Feeding
Futanari
Heavy Bondage
Hermaphrodites
Incest
Lactatian
Male Pregnancy
Pregnancy
Scat
Short Characters ((This includes dwarves, halflings, gnomes, goblins, kobolds, etc.))
Snot
Superheroes
Urine
Verbal Abuse
Vomit

So many others. Please consult my F-List.​

PLOTS
  • International Student********* M x F
    My character is an American college student that has had the good fortune to travel abroad for a semester. She is an art student with a taste in photography but also has a passion for the Japanese language. A lover of the culture, she has taken the opportunity to take a semester in Japan. When she isn't taking photos for the sake of art, she is taking photos of her fellow classmates while they play sports, go about their day-to-day lives, and even when they simply go out and have fun. Eventually, she develops a crush on a hunky Japanese man. Who is he? Is he a fellow classmate? Does he take art classes with her? Is he an athlete in the university? Does he work at a shop or restaurant she frequents? Is he a rough-and-tumble drifter with a motorcycle? Let’s find out~

This story has potential for both smut and plot being prevalent and could also be short or long term. Do they both simply need to satisfy their carnal itch? Or can a relationship develop between the two that leads her to stay in Japan much longer than she originally intended? I have another version of this story in the Male Request section for an M x M pairing, for those interested. I also have some ideas for what both my character and your character will look like, BUT I’m open to other ideas as well.

WARNING: Some of these might be NSFW. Click at your own risk.

MC:
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

YC:
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

A short, fat slave trader walks by and notices you. He yanks the chain he is holding and a tall, pale-peach young man stumbles into view. The slave is naked, he is covering his manhood with his hands which are chained at the wrist to his feet and to the thick heavy iron collar around his neck. There are whip marks on his back and his knees and feet are dirty. "Well Mistress, you must see my newest acquisition."

The ugly slave trader extends a chubby hand to the naked slave. "He is a mighty fine newly acquisition'd piece of slave. I found 'im face down in a pool of blood. I thought 'e were dead. I kicked and poked him but 'e came up swinging and fighting. The blood must have been from the other bodies around 'im. Me being the mighty warrior I am I easily beat 'im and thought of you right away, I did."

The ugly slave trader yanked on the leash around the slaves neck. The slaves hair was black and shoulder length and when the slave pulled back resisting the ugly man he growled. You caught a slight glimpse of what might've been pointy ears on the slave. " 'E could use some breakin' in, but that's all the fun in'it Mistress? He's got 'im a fine rump." The slave trader spun the slave around with a yank of the leash. The slave indeed had a nice ass. Cute and well toned. "I bet 'es never been used back there, Mistress, an added bonus." The slave trader smacked the slave's ass hard leaving a bright red hand print behind on one of the slave's cheeks. The slave stood straight up with a shock. Then gave the slave trader a murderous gaze and growled a long steady growl. "Look at his ass, Mistress, how nicely it turns red with a good spank, eh?"

The slave trader spun the slave back around and yanked on the chain holding the slave's wrists. The slave couldn't continue to hold his hands over his manhood any longer. The slave's manhood was tied at the base with a thick leather cord, pushing his testicles and cock out away from his body. The slave trader leaned into the slave and jabbed the slave's toned chest. "I thought I told you to get that cock hard." The slave trader turned back and apologetically said " 'e's got 'im a nice fat cock and look how it turns a nice shade of purple when it's tied up."

The slave trader then smacked the slave's thighs hard leaving a hand print on each of them. " 'E's got a strong set of legs and back, if yer just wantin' 'im to work in yer mines Mistress. Or ye can lend 'im out to yer friends. What do ya say Mistress. Don't pass up on a deal like this, they don't come around often."

RE: Viper's Den (FxM) || Updated 12/29/16

Bumping~ Really craving this latest plot:

Ravaged by the Robber[/b] ****** M x F]
He was part of a trio that specialized in bank heists. They robbed four banks without a hitch. But with that success came cockiness. They hit the biggest bank yet, hoping to score enough cash to get them out of the country for a short while. This bank, however, was armed with far more sophisticated security measures, causing an unceremonious scattering of the trio. They all parted ways, fleeing in different directions in the hope of being impossible to catch. One made his way into a small, quiet suburban area that was surrounded by a thick patch of woods. He kept himself hidden until the sun went down, then finally decided he needed better shelter to protect against the cold, winter night. He crept up to the first house he could see, shocked when a warm, bedroom light suddenly switched on. Inside was a beautiful woman, dressed up in quite the sexy getup. She looked dejected and lonely. Though his instincts told him it would be too dangerous to break into a house with the homeowner present...she was quite alluring. He then proceeds to quietly break in, slowly encroaching on his new prey.

His victim is, indeed, a lonely woman. She had planned for a very romantic date, though she feared what would happen. After all, her boyfriend never seemed to appreciate her. She also suspected he cheated on her, but couldn't prove it. That is, until the night the burglar paid her a visit. Half an hour before their date, her boyfriend--already drunk--sent her a video of him fucking another girl, slurring while he bragged about it. She was angry and sad, wishing she could get back at him somehow. Be careful what you wish for.

RE: Viper's Den (FxM) || Updated 2/20/17

Added new plot: "Brave New World"

Cravings edited. Taken stories edited.

RE: Viper's Den (FxM) || Updated 3/26/17

Bumping. Really craving a Mass Effect story involving a male Turian and a female human~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom