Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Fandom (Avatar the last Airbender) and Original Settings! (Incest and femdom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberice

Moon
Hello there, congrats on clicking on this thread. I, Amberice, will try to keep this as entertaining as possible for you as we get to the nitty-gritty of my poor tired mind.

On an important note, the pictures that are featured here will be NSFW.

MY F-LIST CAN BE FOUND HERE.

What Am I Requesting?​

Currently I am seeking partners who are into world building and character development. Though I rarely turn a smutty romp down, and further down the thread I do have some ideas for a smut filled stories, my attention span will first be divided to people who give me plot.

Secondly, in all roleplays, I need partners who can write legibly. Grammar and spelling are important, and if I don't understand what you are saying half the time I will drop you. Effort is also partially marked by post length. As adults, I don't see how or why asking for a decent paragraph of text to be akin to pulling teeth but that has been my experience many times.

And finally, I have a special place in my digital heart for people who enjoy being sexual submissives. I consider myself a dom, and while I am not opposed to being submissive, I am not the best at it. Either way, in a roleplay, I enjoy being dominate whether it is subtly or explicitly expressed.

What am I not Requesting?​

I do not want submissives who are spineless blobs of meat who need a dominate to tie their shoes before they can leave a dwelling. Nothing irritates me more (and honestly creeps me out) than characters who somehow have no sexuality and yet are deemed "submissive".

While as a general rule of thumb, I am not interested in rape--I am currently craving some controlled-yet-twisted scenes. They will be posted further down, but it is important to me that all kinks and scene ideas are explicitly approved by all parties out of character.

I am not looking for people who are interested in:
Furries
Scat
Vore
Vomit
Extreme violence/dismemberment inside of the bedroom
or those interested in characters under 16.

Current Cravings And Pictures

Fandom Cravings:
bold characters are ones I would like to play opposite to, italicized are characters I am willing to play as. There is some overlap, so please message me if there are any ideas you have.

• I would love to do anything featuring Avatar! Whether it's just a more adult exploration of the universe via going through the series with appropriately aged characters, or even OC's.

I am willing to play MANY characters from this series, my top three favorites however are Azula, June, and Suki.

I am willing to play against OC's or cannons, three favorite cannons being Ozai, Zuko, and Jet.

Smut pairings and pics:

italics indicate characters I'm willing to play. Bold is what I'm looking to play against. The picture list is up for discussion, but typically I would play any/all the female roles.

Katara x Zuko

Ozai x Azula<---CRAVING (Plot idea as well!)
    Toph x Katara
    Jet x Azula
    Zuko x Mai
    Katara x Azula

PLOTS!:
    1) "The Serpents Nest"
    In an alternate cut, Azula actually manipulated both Zuko and Ozai and orchestrated his banishment in order to get Zuko's birth right. However, Zuko has actually managed to bring back the Avatar and secure his status as Prince once more. Now a full grown woman, Azula attempts to seduce Zuko into over throwing her father while simultaneously sleeping with Ozai for his favor.
    (I know it's a bit confusing but I can explain to interested parties more thoroughly via PM)

Pics (NSFW) :
    Mai
    Azula, Jin, Zuko
    Azula and Zuko
    Azula, Jin, ZukoMai and Ty Lee
    Azula and Zuko
    Katara and Azula
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Similarly, Legend of Korra is something I am currently going through and while I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan, I wouldn't mind playing in that series either. I ahve only watched the first season, so as such my knowledge of certain things are limited. However I do have some plot ideas so please PM me if interested.

LOK Pairings:
    Asami x Korra
    Open to male cannons, but you might have to convince me.

• Fandoms In General
    Alice in Wonderland/ American McGee's Alice
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Breath of Fire 4
    Final Fantasy (most of em)
    Final Fantasy Tactics (only the first one)
    Firefly
    Fringe
    X-Files
    ASOIAF
    Disney/Fairy tales
    Shakespeare
    Attack on Titan
    Ghost Hunt
    Fruits Basket
    Strawberry Panic!
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Greek/Roman Mythology
    Breaking Bad
    Perfect Blue
    Lie to Me
    House M.D.
    The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
    Mass Effect
    Xena: Warrior Princess

More added as I think of them.

Non Fandom Ideas and Themes​

If fandoms aren't your thing, never fear! Some ideas and just general themes are below. These can be combined with above fandoms or just totally stand alone! All ideas can be discussed to make sure both of us have as much fun as possible

Themes::
    • Adultery and incest are current cravings right now. A Roleplay featuring step siblings, powerful families with dark secrets, or betrayal and lust will be put on the top of my list. [[CRAVING]]
    • Casual sex + drugs + Rock and Roll = A damn fine roleplay. Something fun yet grimy, like sex at a punk bar, topped off with ego filled musicians and drug dependency sounds like fun.
    • Magic as a curse rather than a gift. Be it in a modern urban setting, medieval fantasy, or even in a science fiction universe. Exploring the ideas of alienation and danger surrounding magic would be a lot of fun.

Ideas:
    1) "Poisonous Lessons"
    At a school for "troubled" teens, two students team up to try to stop the rampant abuse of students by the teachers.

abuses include:
    Lack of privacy, psychological abuse, corporal punishment, public humiliation, and implied sex abuse (will not actually write out such a scene.)

2) "She Loves Me Not"
    A troubled man/woman stays in an unhappy marriage due to familial obligation. One day, a new girl moves across the street and set her eye upon her neighbor. Drawn in, the man soon discovers that this girl is more interested in having him as her personal pet than any kind of normal relationship. What's worse, is he is totally, utterly, fine with that.

3) "My Brother the Idiot."
    To twins from a very wealthy family begin to drift apart as high school drifts on. The sister grows offended when her boyfriend starts dating a girl clearly after their money and decides to make a wager. If she can prove that his girlfriend is a gold digger then he not only has to dump her but seek his sister's approval for anyone he sees there after. While funny at first, the sister then starts teasing and playing games with her brother until he is so sexually frustrated that he starts to beg his own sister for sexual release.

I'll probably call it quits for now, but feel free to PM me any ideas I may have conjured up for you. Thank you and have a nice day.

RE: A lady and a scholar seeks character development and smut (Also, not a doormat. Yay!)

Getting no hits. Bumping with a sad face.

RE: Non-Doormat seeks same (FxF, MxF) World Builders, Character Creators, & Smut P...

Lets bump this.

RE: Non-Doormat seeks same (FxF, MxF) World Builders, Character Creators, & Smut Peddlers

bumpity

RE: Seeking a Zuko for my Azula (Avatar the Last Airbender) Plus other ideas! FxAny!

Bumpity

RE: Seeking a Zuko for my Azula (Avatar the Last Airbender) Plus other ideas! FxAny!

bumpity

Updated Bump!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom