Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Mind, and Forbidden Lust (DISCONTINUED BUT LEFT TO READ)

RE: Twisted Mind, and Forbidden Lust (KainLucifer™ x Loneiysong)

Kain leaned back a little in satisfaction, gauging he reactions. Making himself more comfortable by taking of his shirt. Slowly moving his hips back and forth while his new found bitch bobs his tasty member.

(You don't seem to interested.)

(No I am I am sorry)

She groaned adn felt more and more turned on. She continued to suck and gripped his hips and looked up sucking moaning to him softly. She growled to him and reached under him and stroked his balls.

He watched his bitch grow eager, this making her new master happy. "That's much better love, daddy is pleased" he smiled and looked at her, admiring her plump bosom. Wondering how his cock would feel balls deep inside it. Finishing off the last bit of brandy in his glass before sitting it down, spilling just a bit causing it to drizzle down his chiseled Adonis-like body.

She watched it and pulled back and ran her lips along him and tasted teh sweet and bitter taste of brandy. Looking up, she then moved down and continued to suck and held his legs afraid of all the emotions going through her.

(Nice Avatar)

(Thank you ;) )

Kain bites back a moan, holding in to his own bottom lip as if a wolf to a deer leg. His cock growing harder to its full erect glory (11 inches long and 3 1/2 thick). "You like sucking daddys fat cock, don't you?" He asked in a seductive tone. "I think it's time we broke you in, don't you?" He said groaning, whilst his cock defile her mouth delightfully.

She growled adn continued to suck him and held him tighter and stroked her fingers along his cock moaning and continued to suck and moan shutting her eyes. She looked up and saw him biting his lip.

(Give me a bit more to read. Cause now I'm gonna snag your attention ;) maybe a risk of pregnancy and a peek into his lycan side.)

Kain yanked his cock out of her mouth and picked her up and placed her on her hands and knees on a foot rest. This position has her pushy and ass at even level with kains cock. He walked over to the closet and grabs some rope, heading back he knelt down and distracted her with a deep passionate kiss, slowly slipping his tongue in between her lips to frolic with her tongue. All while sliding the rope under the stool and tying her hands to the stool. Standing back up, moving around her swiftly and ties her feet down and knees still to reassure no movement as well. Kneeling down behind her, Kain kisses her left ass cheek softly, trailing down to her pussy and softly flicks her clit with his tongue.

(Ok. Be prepared.)

Anna gasped and then shut her eyes shivering. She looked at him and blushed into teh kiss. That kiss melted her. Her lips opened and let him in. Groaning, she rocked her juicy hips forward and back. She moaned and then opened her eyes as he began to tie her up.

"I am so afraid..." She whispered being honest. "Afraid of my feelings...and...of you." She blushed as he began to kiss her. She shivered softly and moaned feeling his tongue on her pussy and curled her fingers into foot rest. She panted and rocked her hips forward and back.

"I cannot love you....and I shouldn't love you because...you kidnapped me...but..." She swlalowed and groaned shivering her muscles trembling and shaking. "Am I crazy?" She whimpered softly.

He circled Anna's clit slowly, moaning to cause vibrations for added effect. Even kissing it between circles.

"You may be afraid of me emotionally. But your body craves me." Pausing a moment between sentences to slide his tongue inside her pussy.

"You are not crazy, your mind is limited and needs to be let free instead of conformed to societies views" he said to her reassuringly. running his hands up her thighs, raking his nails up to her lips then spreads them. Sliding one finger inside slowly while his tongue returns to her clit to flick over it repeatedly, his warm salvia making her freshly pink lips glisten. "Your heart cannot be told whom to love, and who not. My sweet." He whispered softly.

She panted adn rocked her hips best she could as he licked her clit. She groaned and rolled her eyes up and bit her lip as it began to tremble. She then looked down and chuckled but her chuckle was cut off by a moan and she arched her back moaning feeling his tongue slide in.

"Oh daddy." She moaned and then looked down and sighed feeling his hands and fingers on the,. She groaned and rocked her hips as her walls gripped his finger in a warm embrace. She panted. She looked at him and swallowed feeling his saliva make her lips turn cold.

"Alright..." She whispered longing to touch him and be held again.

Kain smiled and kissed her pussy once more, standing slowly and brushes his hands along her ass. Gently rubbing and gripping each cheek while his hips align with hers. Pressing his fat cock head firmly to her tight hole, only slightly parting her lips.

"you like my touch sweetie? Does it feel good? Tell me.... What do you crave most of this moment?" He asked softly while rubbing his cock head along the opening of her pussy up to the clit and back. His eyes glued to her ass, almost unable to look away.

She sighed and shut her eyes enjoyign his touch as she looked back at her bound hands on teh foot rest and sighed. When she felt his cock she moaned the foot rest groaning as she strained up to meet him. She blushed as he spoke and trmebled.

"I do like your touch when you are gentle with me. It is warm and just the way I like it." When he asked teh next question as he began to rub his cock along her pussy she moaned and shivered wondering very carefully what exactly she wanted. There was no doubt in her mind that this master woudl give her exactly what she wanted. She trembled and bit her lip.

"I want you to make love eto me." She confessed softly. Almost ashamed of her wish.

Before pushing his cock in, instead he moved around her, kneeling down to untie the rope. Now with the rope untied he stood up kissing her gently on the way up and smiled as he stood in front of her. "There Anna, your free to move and touch as you please" he bit his lip and looked over her sexy frame.

She smiled and stroked his hair and looked at him and swallowed and tehn stepped closer and gently, almost shyly, kissed his lips. She knew he was taking a great risk untying her, and she would not make him sorry. She then kissed along his jaw and down his neck and smiled.

"Thank you so much."

"Don't thank me, please me, As I will you." He said to her sweetly, brushing her hair from her face and kisses her lips softly. Bringing his body closer to hers, his massive cock sliding between Anna's legs and rubs her pussy gently.

He grabs her hips and digs his nails in just slightly.

She gasped and felt him rubbing against her slick pussy lips. She groaned and leaned back and shut her eyes and leaned close. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him against her and then laid against the bed and looked at him and smiled and grinned.

She moaned and fingered herself teasing him.

He watched intently, biting his lip enjoying his new profound toys affection.

"You like playing with yourself, for daddy? Does daddy make you feel that hot and wet?" Reaching down, kain wraps his hand around his shaft and begins to stroke himself for her in return. His fully erect member standing proudly at 11 inches. A lot for a freshly bloomed virgin to handle. Slowly running his hand up and down the shaft, stopping just under the head with a tight grip causing it to swell a little.

"Daddy is gonna take good care of you sweetie" he assured and winked at her

"Yes...when daddy is soft and kind." She smiled and looked at him. She groaned and then looked at him and what he was doing. She watched him squeeze his shaft and bit her lip grinning wider. "I have no doubt."

"But..." She watched the swelling head and raised an eyebrow. "But doesn't that hurt daddy?" She reached forward stroking up his arm letting some of her juices trail up from her finger.

He smiled and laugh lightly "no sweetheart, only if your squeeze too hard. I'm not, it's just helping the blood flow" his strokes becoming a bit faster, dropping all the way down to the bottom of his shaft back up to the head.

He leaned forward and began sucking on her neck softly, continuing to stroke his member meanwhile. He leaned up a bit farther and licked her ear lobe, then whispered into her ear "how bad do you want daddy's love?" Then kissed her neck again.

"Ohh I want it so bad daddy. Make love to me." She groaned wrapping her legs around him tightly and held him tightly. She bit her lip arching into him. She reached down and began to stroke herself and gasped as he began to suck on her neck.

"Fuck...that feels so good..." She pressed her hardened nipples against him and smield.

Kain lifted his cock and presses the head in, pushing in a bit farther only giving her a few more inches. Continuing to suck and kiss on her neck, giving an occasional bite.

"Mmm so tight baby, feels so good wrapped around me." He moaned quietly. Reaching his left hand up to pinch/play with her nipple/breast. His right hand grabbing her hip whilst he thrust into her softly.

She groaned and panted as he pushed in and began to play with her neck. She moaned shivering holding him tighter. She moaned to him. She felt her walls clench him and panted and held his neck and moaned softly.

"Oh yes...daddy...yes..." She hissed and rolled her eyes.

He bucked his hips and pushed in farther, giving her as much as it would take to completely fill her. Noticing his cock isn't even half way in to her, pushing just a little to stretch her with a little pain, aiming for the "hurt so good" sensation. Her tightness tightly squeezing his large member.

"Ohh... fuck.. your so tight girl! You hug my cock just right!" His hips continue to buck and thrust at her virgin pink pussy, rubbing her g-spot rather hard. Holding onto her hips with his hands, holding them still while Kain plows. Still biting and kissing her neck, slowly trailing down with kisses down to her tits and licks around the nipples.

Anna moaned and panted rolling her eyes. She knew he was being gentle, but just giving her a little pain to spice up teh sex. She moaned and rocked her hips up and panted softly feeling her walls continue to clencha around.

"Oh yes...oh fuck me daddy." She moaned loving the feel against her g-spot. She panted and held his head to her neck and moaned as he bit and licked. But when he licked around her nipples, she came off the bed with a howl and rolled her eyes panting softly moaning to him.

He continued to lick and suck her nipple, bringing his hips back and slams a little harder inside Anna, causing he walls to stretch a bit more whilst he moan on her nipple quietly. His nails digging at her hips.

"Mmm yeah! You loving daddy's dick girl? You need it don't you?" Grinding down on her at the last question. Repositioning her, he threw her legs over his shoulders pining her in this love submission. Sliding his hands down to her ass spreading it, making her juices run down over her freshly pink puckered asshole.

Back
Top Bottom