Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Mind, and Forbidden Lust (DISCONTINUED BUT LEFT TO READ)

KainLucifer™

Supporter
Supporter
Kain looks up at the ceiling, as he lie on his mattress on the floor. His arms crossed up under his head while he lay there, somewhat agitate/bothered.

"Man... that lady I saw the other day.. if only I could see her again. I would make her mine. She looks like the type to just walk on by, she probably won't even let me speak to her."

Then he gets up off the bed, and goes into the bathroom and turns on the shower. Walking over to the sink while the water runs, he looks into the mirror and studies his face, thinking and planing his day.

RE: Twisted Mind, and Forbidden Lust (KainLucifer™ x Loneiysong)

She woke up in the morning stretching out. She was an heiress and came from a long line of rich millionaires that looked down their noses at those that didn't have the obese bank accounts like she and her family did. Getting up, she took a shower to make her blonde hair look flawless and soft blue eyes. She dressed in a beautiful white dress with a jacket and went out to start her day.

Now getting his masculine form into the shower, he bathed. His form rather large, spending time in federal prison hardened not only his body, but his mind and heart alike.

With the bathroom steaming up, soaps up his chest, down to his well sized member as it hang close to his knees almost tipping 12 inches with a 3 1/2 inch girth.

Hanging his head in the shower, he began thinking about his past, the water running over his multiple tattoos and through his long hair.

"I have to have her!" He said as he slam his arm and fist against the wall.

After his little episode he pulls himself together and gets out the shower, heading into his room he gets dressed into black jeans, a white t shirt, black boots, and puts his leather knuckle gloves in his pocket while heading downstairs to his black Ford expedition.

He turns over the ignition and heads out to the mall/shopping plaza. Tech n9ne am I a physco playing on his system.

Pulling into the shopping center he finds a parking spot at the top of the garage. He heads in for a few to pass time before it gets dark

Kain walked out just but 20 feet behind her and he noticed. The woman he wanted was walking but 20 feet ahead.

His heart raced and he immediately went into a slight state of panic. Thoughts raced "grab her now? Talk to her? Hit her? Anyone watching?".

He stopped and caught his breath. He gained his ground and caught up to the woman in white and nicely asked "hello ma'am, could I help you with your bags? You have a lot and I figured I'd offer"

She looked at her hands and looked at him. She had dropped her bags off with her driver before the message and she laughed softly and shook her head. THe bag she had was a great lotion she had bought, but it wasn't too big.

"No thank you."

Smiling as the both neared his expedition. Already have slide his gloves on and jumps forward wrapping his arms around her, one hand silencing her buy holding her mouth closed. From this position he dragged her to the back of his suv. He opened the back and threw her in and climbed her, bringing his right hand across her face hard to hush any screaming she might do and reaches for his bottle of chloroform

She screamed and struggled as he covered her mouth. She struggled and kicked out. When he climbed on top of her she screamed and gasped in pain as he slapped her but struggled harder sobbing and honest to god afraid.

He struggled to hold her with his left hand, he adjusted his hand to her throat and clamped cutting blood flow to her brain. Now grabbing the bottle of chloroform and pouring it out onto a rag. "Time to go to bed sweetheart" he winked at her and covered her mouth and nose with the rag and held it there.

She gasped when he gripped her throat and she struggled harder gasping for air. She looked at him with panic in her eyes and then when he covered her mouth and nose she was out instantly going perfectly limp.

Kain immediately ties her up, tying her hands to her sides. Not only did he do that, he balled up a bandanna stuck it in her mouth and duck taped over her mouth. "Now that should hold you still."

Kain hopped out the truck and dusted himself off and tossed the gloves in the truck. "This Is my lucky day" he smiled. Climbing into his Ford, he flipped the ignition and drove to the house, parking in the garage in the back with 6ft privacy fence around the entire yard.

Elena groaned as her eyes fluttered open. She looked around trying to move but began to panic when she found she could not. Her eyes held the sense of panic that she felt. Her heart was beating out of her chest.

It was late, kain slowly getting tired. He opened the back and grabbed her, even through her muffled screams where her most valiant attempt to call for help, but alas the garage door was closed. the next door neighbor is a party boy, never home and if he was? He was sleeping. "You can scream all you want, you're just wearing yourself out. However it's getting old, and I might just have to teach you your first lesson.

He leaned forward and grabbed her, pulling her to the edge of the tail gate and let her legs swing off. Having her pretty much bent over the tail gate."can't have you squirming all over the place, you might hurt yourself" he said politely when he strapped her down with bungee cord snugly. "Much better sweetheart. Now about that lesson. Who daddy is." While speaking he undone his jeans and pulled out his massive rod, way too much for a proper girl like her. Aggressively shoving up her mid length dress, tanks down her panties and immediately starts rubbing his head on her sweet untouched mound. Spreading her lips with his swollen head to see the antagonizing painless.

She groaned and whimpered and shivered trying to get away from him. Looking at him, she whimpered. She screamed as she was pulled and panted as she was bent over the tailgate of teh car and shivered struggling away. She didn't care if she hurt herself. Then he strapped her down and she screamed and struggled and panted. Fuck, she did not think her first time was going to be like this. Tears rolled down her face as she watched him. Begging him almost willing him to stop. She shivered and whimpered softly.

He kept rubbing his massive cocks head against her virgin puss. Instead of stopping he smile and rubbed her bare ass with his right hand eventually gripping her hips and pushes his massive cock inside stretching her wide, only having but the head inside her "ohhhh mmmmm virgin I see? You feel so.good around daddy's cock head. Gonna have to break you in to fit all 12 inches" he bent over and whispered in her ear.

She gasped as he gripped her ass but screamed in pain around the duct tape as he pushed his fat head into her. She whimpered struggling a bit whimpering softly to him and then tears rolled down her face. How did she get in such a state. Why was he doing this to her. It was all so unfair.

He leaned over a little more and petted her hair reassuring her just a bit. "It will only hurt for a little, it after that you'll only moan and beg for more. I promise, my sweet." He said before he kissed her head and sucked on her ear lobe softly, his tongue circling it slowly. Trying to calm her down just for a moment of contentment, waiting for his moment to strike.

He noticed that she calmed down just enough for him to shove his inside knocking down her wall, her virginity now his . His clock only in about half way and wedged in tight. He starts thrusting and pulling back his body grinding against hers making sure to only go in half way, his massive cock already have stretched and ripped her a little. ,"Ohhh fuck your cunt feels so good shoved over my cock!"

She screamed through the duct tape and gripped her walls around him panting hard. She whimpered and panted. Her hands balled into fists and shut her eyes tightly as virgin blood rolled down the insides of her thighs.

He now gripped both her hips and began thrusting faster, pulling her plump round beautiful virgin ass, slapping against him. "You know You can't help but feel pleasure from my clock" he adjusts his hips and makes his cock head rub her g spot aggressively hard, to make her orgasm against her own will "ooohhh fuck your so tight bitch, I'm going to MAKE you cum for me" he spoke to her in a stern but sensual tone,

She gripped her hands into tight fists and groaned louder as he began to rub against her g spot. Rolling her eyes, she moaned as her brain and body betrayed her. Her toes curled as she pantedand whimpered softly as her pussy gripped him tighter and she moaned louder and louder.

That's a good girl! He rewarded her by being a bit more gentle, but his thrust pace increased, rubbing her g spot more vigorously grabbing her ass with both hands, squeezing and rubbing it as he takes what's his "mmmmmm see? Now your body is obtaining pleasure from daddy's cock!"

Back
Top Bottom