Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A couple of ideas (Kinky play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inca

Meteorite
Hello, this is my first time making a thread request, I try to make it short.

First i play chars over the age of 18 always and if I have some kid shows the chars on thouse rps are always older than the ages on the show.

1. I will love to play some Mario Bros rp where princess peach is in the dungeon and what would happen to her in such settings.

2. Harry Potter games are always fun specialy when magic is involve. What would happen in the classes or after dark?

3. Avatar the air bender, one of my fav cartoons with a darker concept. The fire nation has capture the Avatar and their companions and they will be show a lesson in a stadium. They could scape but after what happen in the stadium, will they ever be the same?

4. This is a little off my other rps but I love rps that involve a woman corrupting an inocent youngster. This can be on a real setting (meaning on the current time with current news and such)

5. Good girl turning in to the slut of your dreams. (need i say more?)

I have lots of kinks so i just put what i am not into , sissification, water sports, cockholds, blood or anything that will draw blood. extreme pain, under 17 play. This should give and idea of what are my limits.

I have yim and skype, and pics of the rps that i will like to play. (i love to cyber as i play if you dont like that let me know before hand so i wont anger someone that does not like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom