Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a variety of Pokemon RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retsu

Star
Lately, I have been craving Pokemon RPs after playing a few and I would really like a couple more. I don't really have too many fleshed out ideas, but I do know what I want. Just a quick note that I don't typically do story-driven fandom RPs unless the story is really good, so expect all these to be sex-driven.

Here is a quick pairing list of sorts so you can also know what I would be willing to do.

Male trainer x female pokemon(can either be of their original design or a pokemorph)
Male pokemon x female trainer(same as above)
Male trainer x female trainer(I would prefer OC x Canon character, but could also do OC x OC or Canon x Canon as well. Could also use Pokemon both male and female in this as well)

Now, as I said above, I do not have many fleshed out ideas but I do have some rough ones.

1.) MC/YC is a Pokephiliac who has always had a constant desire to fuck his/her pokemon, but kept such an urge hidden away until a recent event(this is the least fleshed out, so I would like some help with this).

This next one is...a bit stolen(But I did get permission) and reworked to make it unlike the original, but holy fuck would I love you forever if you gave me a chance to do this. So...please with a cherry on top?

MC has collected every single Eevee that is known to mankind, but these aren't just your normal everyday Eevees. Oh no, they are buxom little ladies specifically trained to love and adore their trainer and follow his every command regardless of what they may be. They are attention hogs and love to be pampered by him, and sometimes they even get a little antsy and jump right out of their pokeballs to get said attention. They love to please him and have also been trained to be the perfect sex toys. Knowing just how to please a man in every single way.

Now there is a variance to this, but I will tell you right now that it is not for the faint of heart. So I will not be listing it here as I don't want people thinking that is going to be part of the main RP. Ask for this only if you think you are tough enough for it and/or are okay with some very extreme kinks.

3.) As with most of my ideas, they aren't very fleshed out because I like to hear what my partners can add to it. So this one, which came from an idea I had through PMing someone, is probably the most fleshed out idea I have had in a while.

It's still pokemon as you all know and love it, but I had the idea to make a highly sexualized pokemon world. There is still the regular XP gained from battles, but now pokemon can earn seXP. It's exactly how it sounds and can only be gotten from sex with their trainers. On it's own, seXP doesn't do much besides allowing the pokemon to get better at sex, but it is when the trainers use it that it does something. Every new trainer(which in this world is always 18 instead of ten) have little devices which track both XP and seXP, and they can go to a special shop to buy enhancements for them and their pokemon. XP could get them things like extra pokemon slots, a specific stat to level up, and etc, but SExp(seXP?) would allow them to get sexual things for their pokemon and enhance themselves sexually. Outfits, makeup, teach them positions, change their personality during sex, and a whole bunch of things on the pokemon side. On the trainer side, cock enhancements, breast enhancements, body modifications, and a whole slew of things.

Yes this basically changes the entire world, but constantly playing it normally would get pretty boring. I think this idea might breath some new life into the entire world(now I just need to get Nintendo on the idea), and make it a little more interesting. Now for this, I would like either Gijinkas(human-esque pokemon along the lines of this) or pokemorphs(like thisNSFW).

Would you want to do male pokemon v female trainer, if I could be female trainer? I love large pokemon if that is okay as I do enjoy belly bulge and inflation. However if that isn't your cup of tea I understand.

Bumping as I still would like to play out the Eevee harem idea, but please don't be afraid to suggest ideas of your own either. I'm open to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom