Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rumors Travel Fast (DwayneMills90 x StandingRoomOnly)

Tiffany wished she hadn't come to the party. She didn't have many friends at school, and the kind of people at this party weren't her friends. They were the jocks from the sports teams, the boys who bullied her boyfriend, Taylor, and made lewd comments about her. But she spent so much time with her boyfriend that when he was away, as he was this weekend, visiting a college upstate, she didn't know what to do without him. She'd ended up being dragged along to the party, and was now standing awkwardly in the corner of the kitchen, finding the place where the booming hip-hop music was the least offensively loud, and where she could stay away from those drunken brutes.

The slender, pale skinned brunette was wearing a tight, light pink top and a pair of dark purple leggings so tight the impression of her thong was visible through the fabric. The look was completed with some strawberry pink lip glitter she'd borrowed from Taylor. She wished she'd dressed a little more soberly, on reflection. But dressing was hard without him around, too: normally he was on hand to give her style tips and help her choose her outfit. They sometimes even shared clothes, being roughly the same size: both Tiffany and her boyfriend were petite at 5'2”, but both packed almost improbable curves to their hips. Boys at school – the boys at this party – were always joking about her “bubble-butt”, but if they'd looked closer, they'd have realized her boyfriend was just as generously endowed.

She and Taylor had been together forever, finding in each other the sweet comfort to navigate the stormy torment of high school years. Now seniors, they were planning to go to college together, but she'd encouraged Taylor to look at a college that had the fashion and beauty courses he wanted to take just in case. She glanced at her phone to see if he'd texted again, then took another sip of her drink. Looking up, her heart sank. Dwayne, the school's biggest, most arrogant bully, had arrived at the party. He made Taylor's life a misery: somehow just being at the same party as him seemed like a betrayal of her devoted boyfriend. She resolved not to stay too much longer, and then to make an excuse to get away – and to hope that Dwayne didn't see her.

It was just another Saturday night for Dwayne. He was used to just going from party to party. This was just another house party with free booze and drunk girls hoping to hook up with him. He was going to be going to the large state school on a full scholarship. After all, Dwayne Mills was the 3rd best basketball prospect in the state and was treated like a king among est those in the high school. Quickly becoming the center of attention, he was in the living room of the house. After some socializing and sipping from a drink in a red cup, Dwayne found a girl with a fat ass to dance with.

Dwayne was wearing dark blue jeans low on his hips with light pink boxer shorts peeking out. Just wearing a white wife beater, it was easy to see the huge swaths of artwork that had been inked across his chest and arms. He didn't know the girl's name and he really didnt' care. Although she was nice, he was pretty sure they had slept together once before but he may be wrong. If things didn't change, he planned to fuck her again later. Although he didn't know who owned the house either, that hadn't ever stopped him before.

After the dance, he gave the girl a rude slap on the ass before going to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Then Tiffany caught his eye. There wasn't much to catch, but what she did have was of note. Her ass was tight and her boyfriend didn't deserve her. The boyfriend, Taylor was the normal target of jeers from Dwayne and his black cronies. Opening the fridge and his head disappearing inside, he spoke. "Did you not bring your girlfriend today?"

Tiffany's eyes narrowed – though not before they had, to her own confusion, found themselves drawn to glance at the taut musculature visible when Dwayne's shirt pulled up. Her own skin, porcelain white, was such a stark contrast to his. Stroking back her hair from her face, she fought off a slight blush, and pouted her lips defiantly.

“Taylor's my boyfriend. You shouldn't call him that,” she said, her voice trembling with nerves. “I don't know why you guys always call him a girl. Just because he has long hair?” In truth, she knew there was considerably more to Taylor's femininity than just his long hair: for a start, that hair was generally kept back with a pink headband, so that it didn't smudge the make-up he so carefully applied each day.

“Anyway, he's not here. He went to visit a college. They have a fashion and beauty course he wants to take, so I suggested he go. I really miss him,” she admitted, before regretting that moment of weakness. She knew this jock bully didn't care about her boyfriend, and admitting she missed him was only giving some other way of getting back at them.

Dwayne came out of the fridge holding a beer bottle that he opened. Tossing the cap to the floor. He leaned against the counter next to her, towering over her slight frame. 5'2" and 6'3". "Well, your boyfriend wears more makeup than you do." He took a swig from his bottle. "Perhaps that's because you don't need it like he does." He laughed. There was a great deal of noise from the other rooms of the house. The hip hop was blaring and it was only a matter of time before someone called the police and complained.

"Do you two actually have sex?" Another drink from the bottle. "I can't imagine him fucking you....there can't be too much under those tight jeans." Another laugh and Dwayne looked down at her with a confident smile.

Tiffany blushed deep red, half from the compliment Dwayne had offered, and half from the crude joke he'd immediately followed up with. It was so like those arrogant jocks: one moment reeling you in with something nice, then laying you low with something cruel. She knew she should have walked just then, but there was something almost magnetic about the way he loomed over, drawing her into the power of his frame. She couldn't bring herself to meet his eyes, looking down at her curling toes as she tried to defend her boyfriend.

“Of course we have sex. He's my boyfriend, remember? And it doesn't matter how much he has in his jeans.” She forced her chin upwards, looking Dwayne in the eyes even as her shoulders trembled with the effort. “Besides, he's really good at oral. That tongue piercing guys like you always fun of? It happens to feel amazing. So – you shouldn't go saying things like that about my boyfriend if you don't know, OK?”

Dwayne sipped his beer and listened to her talk. She was really beautiful. Full lips, beautiful dark hair and pale white skin. Once she had finished her argument and pleaded for Dwayne to leave Taylor alone, he spoke. "You don't have to have a bolt in your tongue to make a girl cum, Tiff." He licked his lips suggestively. "There is more than one soaked mattress that can vouch for my tongue." He suck it out. "No piercing here."

Finishing his beer, he left the bottle on the counter. "It's so fucking loud here, it's not really my thing. I know the next door neighbor, they are out of town, why don't we go over there and hang out. It'll be quieter."

Tiffany gnawed anxiously on her pouty lower lip. The sounds of the party were only getting louder, and she really did want to get out of there. But she was very nervous about going with Dwayne given the way he was acting around her. When the nod of agreement finally came, it was slow and apprehensive. “Uhm, OK, I guess. It would be nice to go somewhere quieter. But I'm not going to stay long. I should get home soon.”

Setting down her empty cup, she took a deep breath, and then slid her slender arm through Dwayne's so he could lead her out of the party. She told herself it was just to make it easy to navigate the mess of dancing, fighting, partying jocks crowding the hallway – but it did feel kind of nice to draw the grace of her body in against the power of his.

Dwayne loved the feel of her petite arm against his as he snuck her out the back of the house. There was still loud noise and drunk people shouting but it wasn't as bad as the living room and the bedrooms. Dwayne had saw a pretty girl being taken back into one to be defiled as he was dancing. The music was loud but got quieter as they walked down the dark sidewalk for a moment. Two houses away, Dwayne led her to the front door. Pulling out his wallet, he grabbed a credit card and used it to pop open the front door lock.

"They don't leave me a key," he said with a sly smile, holding the door open for her.

Tiffany wasn't at all sure about this. She'd assumed Dwayne was at least well enough acquainted with these people to be left a spare key – but now breaking and entering? The tingle of nervous excitement that ran down her spine was like a cool breeze. Stepping through into the dark house, she found a light and switched it on. The music from next door could still be heard dimly in the background, but it was much quieter here: quiet enough she could now hear her own heart. It was pounding.

Treading lightly, she made her way over to the couch in the center of the room and took a seat, smoothing down the material of her tight leggings and adjusting her hair, her nervous fidgeting a way of distracting a little energy from her brain, where thoughts and questions were racing in a confused storm. She was worried about Dwayne's attitude, and the number of people at the party who'd seen her leave with him. But most of all she was worried about Taylor. Just being here felt like a betrayal of him.

She looked up slowly, doe eyes wide. “Whatever happens here,” she whispered. “Taylor can never find out … ”

Dwayne closed and locked the door behind them. Of course he didn't know these people but knew they were gone. Being from the rough part of town, Dwayne knew how to tell if a place was empty or not. Seeing as it was already 1 am, this family wouldn't be coming up to spoil anything that Dwayne could conjure.

"What do you think is going to happen here?" Dwayne asked with a sly smile. He sat down on the sofa next to her, his body so much larger than his. Not to mention darker. A large black hand found her bright leggings. His strong fingers dug into her meaty leg. "Because I'm not one for girls that doesn't even have a better ass than her boyfriend." There was a deep laugh that echoed in the empty house.

Tiffany tensed up as Dwayne's dark, heavy form settled down beside her, her breath catching in her chest as his massive hand groped its way onto her leg so easily. Her back lightly arched, her eyes wide, she was a picture of nervous anticipation. Anticipation of what? She somehow doubted that if she got up and walked out at that moment Dwayne would stop her; yet her legs didn't seem to be pushing her away from him.

But if she stayed: she'd heard the rumors. The cutesy outfit didn't mean she was naïve, and she was well aware of what happened when a guy liked Dwayne took a girl to a place like. And then there was Taylor: just getting Dwayne to call him her “boyfriend” rather than her “girlfriend” was a victory, and even then it came with another cruel poke. Yet still, she wasn't trying to get away.

Instead, she turned to face him. She looked beseechingly into his eyes, convinced in that moment that maybe she could be the one to make it better. The way he bullied Taylor and her, there had to be some anger there, some hurt. Her hand rested on the back of his as it pawed at her leg, the touch of skin brief but intimate. “You can't expect to treat people like this all the time. Why do you always have to be so mean, so – hard?”

Dwayne grabbed her hand and put it on his groin. There was a very large bulge there. Bigger than anything that Taylor could ever dream of. He didn't say anything cliche, he didn't say anything at all until he tore her hand away. Getting up from the seat, he took off his white tank top and tossed it on the floor. More tattoos all over his chest and back. There was some beer in the fridge and Dwayne opened one as if it was his own house. Of course, he had no idea who the people were.

Dwayne found himself back onto the couch. "Well....do you think I"m hard?" With a sly smile, he began sipping his beer again.

Back
Top Bottom