Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Currently Seeking a Once Upon a Time RP (MxF)

Bump. I've updated some rules, my kinks, some settings, and added a couple links to images.

RE: Currently Seeking a Once Upon a Time RP (Seeking a Regina/Evil Queen) ((MxF))

Even more updates. You'd think I'd have it all down, by now x_x

RE: Currently Seeking a Once Upon a Time RP (Seeking a Regina/Evil Queen) ((MxF))

Bump. Still looking~

Bumping again after a hiatus~

Bumping again~

Once more, with feeling~

Bumpabump~

Bumpin' again. Just hoping for a Regina~

Bumping again.

RE: Itchin' to Play the Monkey King ((M/F Possibly M/F/M or M/F/F)) Updated 6/16/16

Bumpin for a generalized Sun Wukong pitch.

Willing to pit Wukong against willing females. Would like to brainstorm ideas!

RE: Itchin' to Play the Monkey King ((M/F Possibly M/F/M or M/F/F)) Updated 6/16/16

Monkey still lookin' to satisfy his lust~

RE: The Viper's Den ((MxM)) Updated 7/24/16

STROOOOONGLY craving a MxM thread with the "International Student" story idea~

RE: The Viper's Den ((MxM | MxF)) Updated 7/24/16

Bumpin' and grindin'~ Still looking for a player to take an interest in the International Student story~

RE: The Viper's Den ((MxM | MxF)) Updated 7/24/16

Still strongly craving the International Student story.

RE: The Viper's Den ((MxM)) Seeking Dom/Switch Male

Bumping again. If anyone is interested in playing a Japanese man who tops, please PM me~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom