Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

"Then it's time for bed," Kyrian said with a small nod of his head. He went to the kitchen though, because he was hungry. He fixed himself a sandwich and then motioned the boy to follow him. "You'll sleep with me."

Tani fallowed him to the kitchen and then when he said he was going to sleep with him he shuddered and said "id rather sleep alone" HE guess he would not be aloud to but it was worth a try.

"No no," Kyrian whispered, shaking his head as he stepped forward and picked up the boy. He draped him over his shoulder and went downstairs to his bedroom. He laid Tani in the middle of the bed. "You sleep with me," he repeated as he got out of his clothes and crawled into the bed.

Tani gasped as he was picked up and carried to the bed and laid down. When the vampire repeated himself he replayed with "I sleep at night not in the day time so no i don't." Tani was tired so it did not matter when he usually slept he was tired now but he did not trust sleeping with him.

"You will become a night owl, just like me," Kyrian whispered, nodding his head as he grabbed Tani by the waist and brought him close so that he couldn't run away. Just because Tani would be a night owl soon, didn't mean he would never see the sun again.

"no i wont i like being in the sun. I like the light." Tani argued. He Did not want to be forced into the darkness he needed the day he needed the sun. He did not want to be caged up.

"Sleep. You can have sun. It just depends on how long you sleep. It's barely six am. Unless you sleep twelve hours, you will still have your sun," Kyrian growled softly into his ear.

Tani nodded and said "ok" He said this with a sad shaky voice. He was scared of Kyrian He was scared that he would be lost in the darkness forever since he was committing so many sins he would be hunted by arch angels and they would have to take his wings away and that was not good since they would rip them off of him and let him bleed there.

Kyrian nuzzled against his wings slowly, liking the feeling of them. He closed his eyes and his grip loosened on his angel as he slowly fell asleep.

Tani said as he laid there he then took a deep breather as his wings disappeared into hi back. It was hard to sleep with them out. He then closed his eyes and soon fell asleep only to wake up 7 hours later.

It was 1 pm and Tani was happy for it. He slowly sat up trying not to wake The vampire from his sleep.

Kyrian didn't wake when Tani sat up. Instead he just rolled over and buried his head in his the pillow. He normally didn't wake for another hour or too. Tani would be free to do whatever he wished.

Kyrian woke up with a growl and shook his head a little bit when he couldn't feel Tani in his house. He glanced around for a moment. And he couldn't go outside for another hour. He ground his teeth and rolled over. Well, fine, if the stupid angel wanted death, then he could have it.

Tani took a deep breath as he walked outside the sun felt so good on his face. He walked around for a while getting his fill of sun and going out to get something to eat since he skipped supper. After that when the sun was going down he headed back to the vampires house.

Kyrian sighed as he ate his dinner by himself. He glanced at the clock and let out another breath. This food wasn't really sustaining him. He needed to get some blood. He got up, grabbed his coat that he didn't need and headed outside.

Tani was almost back when Kyrian was leaving to go fined someone to eat. Tani was around the block but was stopped by an arch angel.

"There you are Tani. We have been looking for you all day." The angel said to him as he landed on the ground in front of him. "You have gone against God's wishes and you know what im here for." He added as he walked over to Tani.

Tani gasped and backed away "No Don't do this everyone makes mistakes give me another chance" Tani begged but he was ignored as the Angel walked up to him and grabbed the top of one of his wings.

"Rip them off and yours comes off too," Kyrian whispered, suddenly behind the angel, a tight hold on his wings. "Rip them off and I'll drain you until you are barely alive and then rip yours off," he growled into his ear.

The arch angel let go of Tani's wings and let his hands fall to his sides. "More then just me will come for him. You can't stop us all." The Angel said and Tani Looked at Kyrian. "Don't rip his wings out let him go." Tani said as he walked over to Kyrian.

Kyrian let go of the Angel's wings once Tani was behind him. "Send them and I will make sure they cannot go back," he said threateningly, his eyes narrowed.

The Angel took off to the sky as soon as his wings were let go of. "We will find you Tani you can not hide with that sinful vampire forever we will be back." After saying that he flew away at top speed. Tani looked at the ground and his wings folded up behind his back.

"I'll make sure no one touches your wings," Kyrian whispered, turning to Tani and wrapped his arms around him and held him tight to his chest. He kissed his neck gently. "I need to feed," he whispered. "My house is safe. No one can go in without my permission. It's a spell. If you want to wait there for me, you can."

"ill wait there then." Tani said softly. He felt really safe being with Kyrian and that was really strange for him but he liked the safe feeling. "Go eat ill see you when you come home." He said and smiled.

Kyrian smiled back and leaned down to kiss his lips gently. "I'll walk you home, on second thought," he said, nodding his head. He draped his arm around his shoulders and walked back to his house with him.

"There is food in the pantry and the fridge. Eat whatever you want," Kyrian said, kissing him gently as he opened the door. "I will be back in a few hours," he promised before leaving to go feed and some other things.

Back
Top Bottom