Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

||Seeking Male Partner|| - [Romance, Dark, Wit, Dominance, Ect.] -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi

Dust
A T T H E B E G I N N I N G . . .

I am on the search for intelligent partners, who want a plot and character orientated story. I love talking to people about new ideas and making them grow into something deeper and more enriching. I'm not looking only to entertain myself and sharpen my writing skills, but I enjoy putting on a show for the audience so they can also become just as entangled in the stories written. My characters range based on my tastes and what my partner also wants. Usually I ask for what they want or expect from my character, just so I don't disappoint. I like my partners comfortable just as much as myself.

Kinks & Anti-Kinks
-Dark characters - Meaning men who hold the
compulsion to toy with their prey. They are
manipulative, cocky, sociopathic wolves
waiting for their next victim.
-Intelligent Partners
-Battles of Dominance - In & Out of the bedroom.
-Dirty Talking
-Clothed Sex
-Sexual Frustration
-Bondage
-Men showing weakness and being taken advantage of
-Women being forced into a situation and her partner
is cooing false love and adoration, pure mockery
-Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
-Pride being toyed with, ultimately destroyed
-Accidental stimulation
-Adrenaline and crises - near death situations, high speed chase, running for your life, ect.

Things I don't like...
-Growth - Weird unexplained growing or shrinking of body parts.
-Vore
-Watersports
-Pregnancy

I have to admit, that I'm not quite sure of what I like and what I don't like. Certain things do sound weird to me and will place a bad taste in my mouth. Before any extreme action is taken in a sex scene, please ask me about it first. I get nervous and may not respond for a while until I can calm down and handle the situation at hand. So it make it easier on the both of us, lets use communication.

Rules
I don't have many rules because I haven't met many people that don't understand why I would feel uncomfortable. I am an emotional person, which may or may not be a good thing. I cry easily, even when someone is reading a children's book. I don't know why, it's just the way I am. So when something is said or done and I tense up, I will try to tell you in the early stages.

1. Respect me. I am a human being, with feelings and easily roused emotions. I feel certain ways and imagine unsaid things because my imagination runs away with me and I get worried. When I say respect, I mean tell me when you'll be leaving so I don't think you got bored of me. Be willing to talk to me so I don't feel lonely. I guess I am demanding when it comes down to this kind of stuff, but I've gone through enough misunderstandings and awkward apologies to know that I need to talk to someone so I don't feel idiotic.

2. Please be careful of how much your character swears and why they would be swearing at my character. I understand that based on how people live, they may gain bad habits over the years. But if your character is over excessive in their profanities, I will politely ask you to tone it down a bit. I always felt that when swearing out of place, it makes someone seem less ... bright.

3. I would like to think based on how much thought and time is put into a reply, that the same thought and time will be equaled. Respect for my writing is also needed because I do take time out of my day to make sure my replies are worthy of being posted. Please extend a hand to show the same courtesy to me.

4. If you are bored of our RP session, please let me know. It will be dropped and we can start something new or we can take a break from each others company until inspiration hits.

5. And I do at times engage in spontaneous intermingling. When I need something quick and fast, whether it be a character idea or a scene to be played out, I will be on the lookout for willing partners of such. But most of the time, I like plots and stories that don't involve too much sex. Sexual tension, sure, because that can build rapidly. But I'm not big on sex happening every time a new page is turned.

6. I only do PM's or Threads. Maybe a google document. But nothing more and nothing less.

Since I am new, I haven't had allot of time to think about any plots I would like to do. As time goes on, different plots will be set. But as for now, I would like to see what the majority wants. I will also post my own writing samples when I get the time to do so. If you still feel you need to know something about what I prefer here are my genres.

-Romance
-Fantasy
-Modern Fantasy
-Mystery
-Police Action
-Modern >> Modern RP's have to be extensive and well thought out.
-Medieval
-Victorian
-Sci-Fi

See? I'm not very picky as long as the plot is understandable and interesting.

In anycase, I am glad to be here and hope that all my interactions will be enjoyable and memorable. Thank you for all the support and help given!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom