Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mob gets what mob wants. (Forever Unbreakable and I)

shinyka

Super-Earth
Lucino Demetori, or Luc, as he preferred to be called shook his head in distaste. "Can you shut your mouth for one focking minute?", he murmured out in his moderate Italian accent. Ignoring the tortured whimpers of the girl in front of him, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a single packet of smokes, shook his head for a second, and lit one. Taking a single drag on it. The girl in front of him, some English former virgin, shook her head in fear as she saw him pull out the smoke, as if she knew what he was going to do.

The blond English girl pulled on the shipping chains keeping her bound the warehouse roof, causing little more than some slight rattling. She had long abandoned any notion of trying to cover her naked and injured Cody, the previous few hours having broken much of her. She'd seen all manner of unpleasant tortures, but was reluctant to admit that she actually felt some sexual pleasure from a few of the more creative ones.

Luc shook his head before grabbing a roll of tape out of the suspended hand of one of his men and approaching the girl. She shook her head, incapable of doing much more than whimpering, which she was doing a lot of now, before Luc silenced her with a few well-placed layers of tape. He shook his head once more, taking another drag on his smoke. "It's actually a shame. I wanted your mouth to be open for this. I wanted you to tell us just how much you don't enjoy it. Beg us to stop. Your voice actually sounds rather cute, you know". Luc let out a grin before removing his glove and extending his hand.

The girl let out a whimper, still trying to contain her orgasm as Luc's fingers entered her. She shook with great intensity as they began rubbing against her inner walls, trying to provoke her. At last, she let go, finally exploding with a pleasurable intensity as her juices left her, pouring all over the floor and hushed moans exited her mouth.

Luc chuckled when she finally came. "I thought I told you to hold it. It's only been an hour, ya' bitch. The one before you did almost twice as long. Guess we'll just have ta' burn the other end too". He said, giving her freshly-branded ass another slap, causing her to emit a hushed scream. With a single motion, he lunged forward, the burning tip of his cigarette coming into direct contact with her exposed clit. The girl let out a final scream before passing out.

"Take that one down from there", Luc commanded to one of his men. "Bring in another one. Let's hope she's better than this one".

Back
Top Bottom