Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Heavy FxF and MxF Roleplays Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

Meteorite
fCEiW.jpg

Pregnant!Abused!F x Doctor (m/f)

Darina Kucerova met her husband, an average working man with a slightly balding head and a dry personality, off of a mail order bride dating website. 20 and a burden on her family, she knew the easiest way to make a life for herself would be to marry a foreigner. At first, George Sutton had been a delight, plying her with with long e-mails and sweet pet names that had her heart aflutter. Though not the most physically attractive man (a Brit with sparse blonde hair, a thin nose and a long face, body that of an average 30 something), he knew how to honey his words. Darina was positively enamoured with the man thousands of miles away, and six months after first meeting him on the website, she packed her things, said goodbye to her family, and flew from the Czech Republic to marry her Londoner.

Married life was ordinary for Darina, a typical housewife. She cooked, cleaned up after her admittedly slovenly husband and took to reading in her spare time to advance her basic English. She was, after all, living in an English speaking country and it was sometimes a chore for her to do the simplest of things without messing up, like buying groceries. Luckily, the food was more often that not labelled with pictures as well, making it easier for her.

George treated her kindly at first, showering her with affection and placing her upon a pedestal. It was almost as if he worshipped his younger wife, praising even the most burnt of meals and making sweet love to her at night. Of course, fairytales like that don't last. Darina was quick to find that out when one evening she had forgotten to place his meal in the oven when he came home late. The roast was cold, lying on top of the counter, but she was warm, wrapped up in a quilt on the couch, a single light on waiting for her husband to get home. The small dictionary that she had been studying absentmindedly in her hands was ripped from her and thrown on the floor. Before she knew what had happened, George had backhanded her in the face. Her cheek throbbed and she instinctly raised her hands to shelter herself.

"I am sorry - " She began to say, not sure what she was sorry for, but he just snorted.

"Fucking useless." George sneered. The stench of liquor was on his breath. "Knew I shouldn't have got some foreign bitch, doesn't know what she's doing .. "

From there, it was never the same. Darina's only solace was her surprise pregnancy, and the new doctor that keeps looking at her suspiciously when she comes in with bruises around her wrists and sunglasses inside ...

___

My girl, Darina, is a mail order bride who had a perfect fairytale marriage for about a year until her husband, average joe George, began abusing her. Slapping, punching, verbally. She thought her life was over until she realised she was pregnant. Now in her fourth month, she's started going to a new doctor she might just form a special bond with ...

Your character is the doctor. Male or female. Can gradually grow into a romance, save the girl type of thing, or maybe your character likes how vulnerable Darina is and wants her for them to abuse. Darina is timid, with limited English vocabulary and sweet, but frightened disposition. I've got no preference on whether or not you want to go the first or second route.

Sad_Anime_Girl_by_InuAngelGirl.jpg

Teen Sis x Army Brother (Can also be adjusted to Daughter x Army Father or Teen Sis x Army Sister, though)

Lola is a sixteen year old, 5'0" ballet dancer. Ever since she was little, the one thing she loved to do was dance. Not the brightest in school or the most musically talented, what Lola could do was move her body gracefully, twist and twirl and contort her body seamlessly. Her parents spent hundreds of dollars on lessons and competition outfits, but her one true fan was her older brother, driving her to lessons after school, always first row at every recital, his grinning face etched into her memory. It wasn't just her dancing that he supported her in, though. With not quite neglecting but slightly forgetful parents focused more on their careers than their two children, he practically raised her.

Her brother doted on Lola more than anything, tucking her in at night, telling her silly stories and cuddling up with her more than what was probably appropriate for brother and sister. Instead of nights spent out partying, he spent them in with his little sister, tossing popcorn into her mouth and watching Disney movies. Lola thought she'd always have her brother to count on - well, until he enlisted in the military after graduating high school, anyway. The day he left she'd never forget.

Standing at the airport terminal sobbing into his chest, only eleven at the time, she begged him not to go. Of course, she couldn't exactly stop him then, could she? And so he left with a promise that he'd be back, that he'd write to her every week. And surprisingly, he did. The two kept up the correspondence for five years, five long years that saw Lola blossom into a pretty, petite teenager with a penchant for feminine things, leopard print and, strangely enough, army men. Her friends teased her mercilessly that she only found the strong, cleancut men of the military attractive, often loitering around the recruitment offices someetimes set up around the high school and chatting shyly with the proud, dominant men in uniform under pretences of joining the army.

Lola didn't know what it was about them that turned her into jelly. Their big, rough palms, maybe, perhaps their stern voices and big, broad bodies, muscled and defined even through the uniforms they wore. She'd go home each night and shamefully touch herself under her duvet, climaxing to the thought of army green and big palms spanking her bum cherry red before writing to her brother like she hadn't just came to the thought of men eerily similar to him. Then, the unthinkable happened. He was coming home.

Lola didn't know it then, but she'd soon learn why she found military men so attractive ... her brother, in particular.

___

I'd like this to be a kind of her brother coming home like, 'woah, fuck. she's not a little girl anymore. got to hide my boner, can't .. ' kind of thing while Lola is just thinking, 'oh. oh. this is why I found them so attractive' and sets herself to seduce her brother, a military man with an iron will. He'll crack eventually, of course, and that will be the beginning of a sort of mild Dom/sub relationship - Lola loves how authoritative her brother is, so broad and manly, and her brother loves the power he has over her, disciplining his little sister and controlling her.

____
Yes, I am a huge fan of smut. No, that does not mean I will sacrifice plot for fucking. These are just the only two plots I have fleshed out. I'll probably think of more and add them periodically, so check back often. If you're interested in either of these, shoot me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom