Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trouble Asking?

Spyder Pyresphere

Super-Earth
Many of us here are very bold with our roleplays, but how many of us actually ask for the dirtier of our subjects from our partners? I know that I'm a little soft spoken about such things, and actually feel embarrassed asking about anything that isn't standard sex, but perfectly capable of speaking about it online with complete strangers.

So what category do you fit in? Shy and quiet, or straightforward and kinky?

I'm too vanilla to even have anything to be embarrassed to ask for. XD

Spyder Pyresphere said:
(...)

Is that the choice? =O I'll throw in my still-mathematical-mindset and make it a Cartesian product: Shy & kinky. x)

Spyder Pyresphere said:
Many of us here are very bold with our roleplays, but how many of us actually ask for the dirtier of our subjects from our partners? I know that I'm a little soft spoken about such things, and actually feel embarrassed asking about anything that isn't standard sex, but perfectly capable of speaking about it online with complete strangers.

I have to say, if the girl means nothing to me then I ask for whatever I want. If I know the girl and there are feelings involved I tend to be more 'vanilla', there is plenty of time to build up to the good stuff.

It's easier to ask a girl you just met to act out a rape fantasy or do watersports because it doesn't matter if she runs screaming to the hills. Plenty more where they came from after all. A girl where there are feelings involved takes a little more time, and a little building up, I wouldn't want her running off until I'm ready. Being open about fetishes is a great way to get rid of someone you're bored of too. I asked a girl I was tired of if we could go to an orgy a la 'Eyes Wide Shut' and I never heard from her again. Saved me having to dump her.

I have not had enough sexual experience to determine how I am about it. I try and have some "normal" sex before asking a partner about trying anything. But usually I never get the opportunity to try it out. D:

My last ex wasn't into the same things sexually that I was, so it was difficult to broach the subject with him. At first it was awkward because most don't expect me to be dirty or kinky because I am so quiet, and I think I may have frightened Luke a few times with my demands, so I eventually stopped asking. -le sigh-

Vivid Fizz said:
My last ex wasn't into the same things sexually that I was, so it was difficult to broach the subject with him. At first it was awkward because most don't expect me to be dirty or kinky because I am so quiet, and I think I may have frightened Luke a few times with my demands, so I eventually stopped asking. -le sigh-

*pat pat* There, there. ^.^ You still have us on here for roleplaying.

I am rather shy, and I don't ask for my kinks too much, unless i'm really needy and it takes over me. But either way, I'll easily forgo my kinks for the woman's kinks if they are decent enough. Nothing too gross.

Back
Top Bottom