Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

BennyQ

αὐτοκράτωρ
Supporter
Alright, this is my first crack at organizing a Group RP so bear with me. This idea has been attempted before and most end in failure. However, I intend to disprove this prediction and get a working RP out :p And before you ask, this RP will be mostly smut-based but there'll be some semblance of a plot. It depends on how many people show interest.

So the idea is based around a family where all members indulge in some sort of incestuous relationship with each other. I do not want to include the parents in this as I would like to keep them out of the act in order to create some sense or need for secrecy. However, if people want to include the parents then I will add them. The following spots available are:

Older Son (20)
Younger Son (19)
First Daughter (18)
Second Daughter (17)

Additional roles can be added if a lot of people show interest. I want to keep the gender roles roughly equal so everyone has a partner at least. We'll go with two boys and two girls for now but a ratio of 3:2 or 2:3 is acceptable.

I'll be playing the role of the youngest son.

RE: Incest Family Interest Check

I'll keep your request in mind if we decide to add the parents. Even if not as primary characters then perhaps you could play the father in an antagonistic role? Like trying to put an end to his children's constant "playing" with each other. If not, I understand.

I could take the role of the youngest daughter.

Still looking for one more persona to play the eldest daughter.

BennyQ said:
I'll keep your request in mind if we decide to add the parents. Even if not as primary characters then perhaps you could play the father in an antagonistic role? Like trying to put an end to his children's constant "playing" with each other. If not, I understand.

I could do that.

I'd like the Older Brother if SithLordSnark gets the father role or even possibly if you'd allow the youngest brother 18 or it could be a twin with the younger brother.

I would want the older brother even if I'm playing the father, because I'd want to be involved in the sex, and according to the OP, the father wouldn't be.

I'll claim the older daughter role *giggles* this time I'll actually be your big sis, Rayven.

Silly question, does everyone have a room of their own or no?

Also, what social class/economic level are we? Trailer trash/hill billies... Rich, jaded and decadent?

Parents... Are they around much? I'm thinking no, if they're not going to be part of the RP... They could be a political power couple out campaigning for office... Or if we go with something low class one could be in prison while the other skipped town leaving us to fend for ourselves.

@HaloHeroWolf118 I'm sorry but all the roles are currently full at the moment. If another female offers to play a daughter, I'll add a position for you as well. Just hang tight.

@Cora_Von_Fotze As for the nature of the family, I'll describe it in full detail when I get the OOC Thread going. But to answer your question, they will be from a pretty well-off family, with a nice large home. Each will have their own rooms, though I was thinking the daughters have their rooms on the top floor with their parents while the sons get to lounge about in the basement where they have their rooms. Also, only the oldest son and daughter will own their own vehicles. I also like the idea you mentioned of the parents being a political power couple, always away and out of the house. It would also prove a reason why the parents also enforce such strict etiquette on their children, who resent and rebel against this whenever they can.

So our character list so far:
Older Son (20) SithLordofSnark
Younger Son (19) BennyQ
First Daughter (18) Cora_Von_Fotze
Second Daughter (17) Rayven

I'll wait a few hours in case anyone else expresses interest. So far we are looking for another persona to play the role of a daughter or the mother, so HaloHeroWolf118 can join in as well. The Character Profile Thread should be up shortly as well.

Hi Benny. I wanna play if you should happen to have an opening for another daughter at some point. Please and thank you.

Alright, since we got another male and another female ready to join, I guess we can expand the children list to include them. However, if SithLordofSnark is willing to play the father (in a sexual role) and drop his role as the older son, and if AndNich123 is willing to play the mom, then we got a full family going. HaloHeroWolf118 can have the older brother role, but only if SithLordofSnark is willing to give up his spot. Otherwise, we'll keep the parents as antagonists and add two more children spots.

I can give playing the mom a shot. I've never done it before though. Not with mom/son. As long as everybody else is okay with what you've said. Otherwise, open up the two other children spots, and I'll take one. Either way, I'm okay.

Itching for more details... even have a faceclaim:

Lifestyle-stars-news-interview-the-model-Abbey-Lee-Kershaw-image-5.jpg

blog_abbey_01.jpg

BennyQ said:
Alright, since we got another male and another female ready to join, I guess we can expand the children list to include them. However, if SithLordofSnark is willing to play the father (in a sexual role) and drop his role as the older son, and if AndNich123 is willing to play the mom, then we got a full family going. HaloHeroWolf118 can have the older brother role, but only if SithLordofSnark is willing to give up his spot. Otherwise, we'll keep the parents as antagonists and add two more children spots.

I am willing to take the father in a sexual role and drop the son.

I would be interested in joining in of another gal expresses interest. Could add another brother and sister to the family or we could extend it out to cousins etc.

I would be down for this if you need another female.

NightSoul-Allen80 and Zorrita, I can accomodate you guys. As for thatguy, I'm afraid you'll have to be put on a wait list for now. I think we have eight people already.

There'll be a character thread up later today after I finish school.

@Cora_Von_Fotze patience! I think our characters might become twins since we got so many more brothers and sisters.

@Cora_Von_Fotze Doesn't matter. You could be, by a few minutes.
Alright, here is the new family list. We got a pretty big list here. The family surname will be Ambrose.

Father (41) - SithLordOfSnark
Mother (39)- AndNich123
Older Son (21) - HaloHeroWolf118
Middle Son/Fraternal Twin (20) - BennyQ
First Daughter/Fraternal Twin (20) - Cora_Von_Fotze
Second Daughter (19) - Rayven
Youngest Son (18) - NightSoul-Allen80
Youngest Daughter (17) - Zorrita

Character Profile Thread is here. Once four profiles have been made, I'll start up a OOC Thread and get some discussion started.

Just a warning. This type of RP is very popular apparently. If you prove to be inactive or just deadweight, I will rotate your position out to someone who is more interested.

That being said, I hope we have an amazing RP!

If you guys decide to add other family members I would love to eventually join as a male cousin or eventually a brother. Either one doesn't matter to me. But I'd like to be on the waitlist cause this is something I would love to be part of.

Back
Top Bottom