Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pushing Boundaries, Expanding Horizons, and Other Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for my "non-traditional" ideas. This mostly means trap, femboy, cd, and M>F transformation. These ideas are not things I would usually play, but that I'm interested in exploring here nonetheless.

Characters I am looking to play as:
  • Feminine males. Very feminine males. Able to "pass" as female.
  • I am also willing to explore the more extreme ends of this, in the form of transformation (whether medical, magical, or other) into an actual female.
  • Submissive. But not doormats: my characters can still be proactive and take initiative.
  • If using reference images, I prefer to use RL females for my characters.
  • I am also willing to play females, though I know many male players do not like this.

Characters I am looking to play with:
  • Masculine males. Preferably "straight" characters whose interest in my character is entirely based on their femininity.
  • Feminine females. I am not interested in pure Fdom scenes, but my character can absolutely have relationships with females, who may encourage the feminisation.
  • Humans. I am not interested in anthro/furry characters and generally not interested in non-human characters.

How I roleplay: PM or threads. Fluent flexible paragraph style. 3rd person past tense.

Kinks and limits:
  • Traps, femboys, cross-dressing, gender transformation (M>F), feminisation, sissification.
  • Oral.
  • Sizeplay.
  • Cumplay.
  • Cute non-sexual details.
  • Other kinks negotiable, within site limits.
  • No: Boring stories, "mistress" Fdom, anthro/furry, scat, gore.

Settings: Modern realistic by default. Open to speculative worlds.

Some plot ideas

The Maid (M/F, M/M, or M/M/F)

A wealthy benefactor advertises for a role of a maid, but the role turns out to include a lot of additional duties beyond dusting and cleaning.

I've played this as a straight M/F story, but it could also feature feminisation, or a trap, or a couple with a cuckolding theme.

No Homo (M/M)

Two guys are best friends, and both ostensibly straight, until one discovers the other is a closet femboy. Their relationship becomes ... complicated.

For this one I want a more involved, long term story to include drama and character development, not a one-off smutfest.

Embarrassed In The Showers (M/M, M+)

A guy on a sports team gets embarrassed around his friends in the showers.

A much smuttier, more light hearted scene, possibly with a little humor thrown in. Could also involve female characters.

Rumors Travel Fast (M/M/F)

Playing around with a bi cuckold theme. Either, a girl finds out her boyfriend is being bullied into giving another boy blowjobs, or, a boy finds out his girlfriend is cheating on him with his bully.

Again more smut-oriented, but with the potential to become a longer term story. Would work best with three characters.

Poly (M/M/F/F)

Exploring the full range of dynamics of a MMFF group marriage.

Open-mindedness would get the most out of this admittedly amibitious idea.

Girls School (M/F)

A girl is sent off to girls' school, and encourages her boyfriend to feminise himself so he can attend too. They continue their relationship as the transformation becomes permanent.

Could include fantasy/magic elements, or could be played as a realistic, if unconventional, romance. One of the few stories where I am seeking a female.

Disney Princess (M/M)

A boy wants to become a Disney princess - and some day, his prince will come.

Awww.

Revealing Photos (M/M or M/F)

A celebrity's photos are leaked, and they have to deal with the reaction in public and private.

This could either be a male celebrity being revealed to enjoy crossdressing, or a "female" celebrity revealed to be a male.

On The Sidelines (M/M)

A prominent sportsman gets into a relationship with an effeminate male. Because the sportsman doesn't want to be "out", though, his boyfriend has to become his girlfriend in public.

This could be played in many different ways, from more consensual to more forced. I'm looking for something long-term with lots of romance and drama.

Fall and Rise (M/M or M/F)

A rare speculative plot. In this, a feminine male takes the opportunity of a huge societal change (such as an apocalyptic event or a science fiction mission) to assume a female identity.

This would have a post-apocalyptic or sci-fi setting.

What Do You See In Me? (M/M)

A femboy works with an athletic trainer to develop a more feminine body. But his increasing feminisation makes him increasingly attractive to the straight trainer, leading to confusion, drama, and romance.

A long term, serious, romantic-dramatic plot.

Keeping My Secret, Keep Me Safe (M/M or F/M)

A teacher at a girls school discovers that one of the "girls" he is teaching is a trap. They agree to keep the boy's secret safe, but the two of them sharing this secret leads to a very complicated relationship.

Could be played shorter or longer term. Could also feature multiple characters. 18+ characters only.

Foreign Exchange (M/M or F/M)

A trap student on a foreign exchange uses the opportunity of the trip to assume a female identity. This leads to complications in his relationship with - the host family, the teacher, or someone else?

Very open setting, flexible on details, looking for a long term story, but 18+ characters only.

Gangland (M/M)

Two friends get sucked into gang crime, but the gender roles get turned around. The more feminine of the two passes a girl so he can continue to be with his masculine friend.

A grittier theme than usual, but this thread is about trying new things.

X-Change Pill

A slightly different idea. These plots would involve one or more characters taking the x-change pill, which creates immediate, magical, temporary gender transformation.

I've edited it to add more detail about what I want. Suggestions welcome. I've also added a couple of new plots, including an M/F plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom