Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life Demonic and Supernatural Slice of Life [M lf F][AIM/YIM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Oh how I have a fondness for demons. The more "humanized" variety, mind you, that delight in dabbling with the affairs of mortals and aren't all blood and guts. For some time I've been wanting to write about a character that toes the line between both worlds: the ever elusive half-demon. Raised as a human, yet inextricable linked to the other side, he is all too aware of the supernatural happenings that most people around him find themselves blissfully ignorant of. Perhaps there will be dark adventures, or maybe it will simply be a tale of daily life amongst the extraordinary. What possibilities await once night falls upon the city skyline?

I would be more than happy to focus on story or smut and anywhere in between, depending on what you hope to get out of an RP with me. I have plots and ideas that run the gamut from your typical hentai to century long wars fought in the shadows, with a few examples below.

As a fan of both incest and ageplay I do love to explore certain illicit relationships between family members. I find the plot line of a single human mother dealing with her supernatural son to be quite intriguing as well as the dynamic between succubus mother and son. Or maybe he has two moms, human and succubus, because demons can probably do that. Toss in siblings for more family fun!

Also, because I love geeks and nerds, I adore the idea of a rather perverted girl who spends most of her spare time indulging in all manner online escapism somehow stumbling into a half-incubus boyfriend. Suddenly she finds a way to live out all those naughty fantasies of hers, and steady smutty escalation ensues! Or just really cute and gooey cuddling. I like that, too.

Infernal nobility and royalty is another topic of interest for me. If sired by one of a powerful bloodline, my half-demon would find himself with some rather unusual guests. I do enjoy plots involving unwanted visitors offering themselves in servitude to my bewildered character, either seeking to ally themselves with a powerful demonic house or doing so at his parent's behest. Additionally, I'd love a plot where a demonic noble girl or princess seeks to court my character. Perhaps it is a gambit to consolidate power, or her intentions are much more romantically inclined.

Demons need not be the only things that go bump in the night, either. Perhaps even amongst the practitioners of the supernatural, demons are the stuff of legends. Once the sun sets, it is vampires that prowl the city and seek to spread their influence. What then would happen when a fanged beauty has an unexpected encounter with a creature that really shouldn't exist?

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubii, Transformation, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you're interested or would like to discuss more plot ideas, feel free to send me a PM to get in touch! I RP solely over AIM/YIM, so include how to reach you in your message if you'd like to chat directly. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom