Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(hidden)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet

Moon
Disclaimer: I am no longer seeking a role-play.

I'm seeking something oddly specific. I want to play out a smut-heavy scene in the Pokémon universe. Specifically, I want to play at least six extremely buxom anthromorphs based on the Eeveelutions, who are owned by you, a Pokémon trainer.

All of us Eevees would adore and practically revere you, like good pets. Unlike typical pets, we would be at all times starved for your attention and physical touch. All of us would feel overwhelmingly aroused for you, like a pile of bitches in heat. For example, whenever you were alone, we might spontaneously pop out of our Poké Balls to abruptly begin to pleasure you and elevate you in whatever degrading ways we could. I imagine it would be relatively difficult for you to stop getting randomly deepthroated by one of us. (I assume we wouldn't be able to talk, like normal Pokemon.)

In exchange for this wild-eyed devotion, you would take pleasure in using and objectifying all of us--ideally all of us at once. You would take delight in taking the most depraved and perverse actions upon us, knowing we would be grateful for it. Even as you plowed our faces, fucked us into submission, and received constant rimjobs, you would hold for each us a special sort of affection. We would be as your prizes and trophies, which no one else would be allowed to use. Everything would be consensual--and it would be difficult for you to find something we wouldn't willingly do for you, anyway.

As a side-note, I usually write in second-person or first-person. My posts can get rather long at times, but I usually expect a response of 2+ paragraphs, with more being better.

If you're interested, please PM me. I may not monitor this thread. Additionally, I only do scenes in private messages. While I'd prefer to play out a full scene, I'd be happy just to discuss it, too.

Anyway, here's some of my major turn-ons, as relevant to the scene:
  • This is vastly underrated, but nothing is as hot as man who know's he's in charge. Almost all of my fetishes revolving around you cementing your utter dominance over us (and other characters, if you want).
  • It's my favorite form of penetration by far. There's nothing I want more than to feel my head clutched in your hands as you mercilessly rail my desperate, sucking, moaning lips. I don't mind gagging, but it isn't quite as hot as smoothly taking it all down.

Needless to say, deepthroating is hot as well, but doesn't have that special unph a good throatfuck possesses.
  • Maybe this seems odd, but I have an extreme fixation on... faces. I absolutely love any kind of physical attention to my face. Fuck my lips, kiss my nose, let me suck on your fingers, shove something in my nose, poke my eyes, outright stomp on my face, sneeze onto my tongue, or even skullfuck my eye socket--I'll be grateful for all of it.

While my characters do have other body parts, involving them would honestly be more for your benefit than mine. xD
  • I play with this so often I sometimes forget it isn't implied, but, I absolutely adore making your character insanely, unrealistically well-endowed (in excess of a foot's length), with appropriately large balls as well.

Even more than that, I love titanic male orgasms. Believe me, bigger is always, always better in this case. If your orgasm was so ludicrously powerful that it broke the space-time continuum, then I would still only want more of it.

In case you haven't guessed, I generally love the idea of making you feel as masculine and virile as possible. <3
  • In the middle of fucking Jolteon's face, you decide to pull out and immediately thrust into Flareon's cunt, only to then pull out and ram your rod down Vaporeon's throat. Hotswapping is indeed a big turn-on for me. x3
  • I mean objectify both in the figurative sense, and rather literally. You've got Eevees to spare, so why not use one as a chair and another as a footrest? You know, that sort of thing.~ ;3
  • In case you haven't already guessed as much, I love making the male ego as inflated as possible. Let me know anything and everything that would make you feel more powerful, and I'll probably be eager to do it. (Once I'm in-character, I generally act like you're a god, anyway. =P)
  • This isn't so much a kink, so much as a necessity. Elaborate positions involving one guy and a dozen girls can't even begin to make sense unless there's an esper (Espeon) in there somewhere coordinating all of us. xD
  • This isn't a requirement, but, I generally love the idea you fucking me so hard that I pass out, am seriously injured, or even die as a result. Thankfully the Pokemon universe has quasi-magical Hyper Potions and Max Revives, so you could cause us to recover whenever you so desired. (I'm fine with perma-death too, though.)

Beyond that, there's what I like to call "Extreme Snuffing." I would be overwhelmingly grateful if you did it often, but again, it isn't required. In Extreme Snuffing, you would basically murder us frequently and for no reason, ideally with your bare hands. This could be in situations that aren't even sexual. E.g., you could snap our necks by hand, fuck our eye sockets, curb-stomp us while we're lying on the ground, throw us out of windows, or throat-fuck us until we suffocate, etc.
  • Again, this is very much optional. That said, I love sweat. I love giving rimjobs. When my engine's running and we're on a good roll, I absolutely love to swallow the nastiest things a man can produce from his body. I can't help but feel that all your little Eevee disciples themselves should be as clean as can be, though, and only dirtied by your actions.

On a related note, I love male feet... The shape, the taste, the smell... just... nnnph.~
  • Again, this is very much optional. It's just an idea, but, it might be fun if you had dozens upon dozens of PC Boxes full of Eeveelutions or other Pokemorphs that can serve your every whim--a veritable army of adoring little sluts.

Needless to say, that in of itself has a lot of potential, depending on how far you're willing to take it. You could even live in some sort of castle built by your army of slaves--and attended by hundreds of obedient maidens eager to fulfull your whims.

If you're daring enough, certain legendary pokemon you've fucked to death could be mounted on the walls like hunting trophies--while the less worthy ones could be broken down into raw materials... Have your disciples build a damn mansion from the bones of pokesluts you've slaughtered, and I'll worship you forever.

There's definitely more kinks I'd like to involve--some of which I can't remember, and others which I perhaps should not publicly post--but that should be enough to get things started, I hope. :3

EDIT: My only real turn-off is noticeably poor writing skills. Please, try to use appropriate punctuation, spelling, and grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom