Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the Last-Moon/ForeverMischievous

Emily widened her brows a bit, as Arviea explained her point of view about the situation she'd been in. She smiled sweetly with what was said, loving when people stood up for her. That didn't mean she was weak of character, or anything like that. She could stand up for herself, if she had to. Just as Haley had expected, Emily's, now ex-boyfriend, hadn't left the scenario without a bruised lower lip himself.
She nodded in agreement when Arviea finished, listening on about the Bounty Hunting jobs. She giggled a bit at the idea of Haley running out of jury duty, or community service, knowing very well that she probably would.
"You weren't all that far off, really. Bet Haley would've been happy to run out on community service.." She giggled lightly, looking up at Haley who gave a simple bat of the eye, followed by a soft snicker in reply.

Emily had been looking up at Haley when Arviea spoke, just about to look back when she felt the soft breath against her ear, and then the soothing whisper, causing Emily's body to shiver wildly, as it gave a tick as if she'd been tickled, looking back up at Arviea with big eyes, aroused pupils and a gentle nibble at her lower lip.
"That..." She admitted, bluntly, past the bitten lip, a small smirk spreading on over her lips. "And a whole lot more.. Don't think you'd be able to put a finger on something, I wouldn't enjoy the heck out.. As long as it's done.. Properly..." She grinned again, Haley rolling her eyes at the two, looking back at the TV with a chuckle. Emily raised her eyebrows when asked to hand over her feet. Her head tilted slightly, before she shifted in the couch, so she could offer over her feet. Her leg twitched slightly when Arviea's hands first touched it, but the reluctance was soon replaced by a humming, pleased moan. She rolled her eyes back in their sockets, as she leaned her head further back.
"You.. Are.. Trying.. To either get in my heart, or my panties... Either way.. It's working..." She smiled widely, moaning a bit again. Haley rolled her eyes a bit, chuckling as she turned on the movie, putting the controller away on the table.
With the compliment, Emily looked up with a happy smile, clearly appreciating the compliment.
"Thanks.. I tended to them a little extra today, hoping I was going to get some.. Maybe I'll be lucky anyway..." She smirked a bit, her free foot stroking it's toes up Arviea's side, as she gently nibbled at her lower lip again. Haley giggled again, shaking her head at the two, as she looked back down at Emily.
"You -do- know, that one of us will -have- to go do -your- job, right? And that we both know, that when we get started, we don't walk anywhere afterwards... So you two, cool down your heat, n' wait till I go to take your shift, n' then you two can have the apartment all by yourselves, a'ight?" She suggested, with her brows raised slightly, looking back and forth between Emily and Arviea. Emily sent Haley an innocent expression, nibbing a bit at one of her nails, as her other hand pointed towards Arviea.
"She started it..."

Arviea chuckled. "i have no doubt." she admitted. "but somehow, i doubt they'd ever want Haley for community service in the first place. far too mouthy and opinionated." she admitted with a smirk, "great for the bedroom, bad for the courtroom." she admitted with a chuckle. the Dragon had to admit, the woman looked fucking gorgeous like that, all aroused. she wondered just how wet the woman really was underneath those cute little panties. Arviea could smell the arousal as surely as she could taste the lust on her tongue. this human wanted her, and she had no intention of letting her hang to dry. "i have had plenty of experience." Arviea whispered, drawing a single nail down the arch of the woman's foot, making it tickle in a way that could tickle, or feel amazing depending on the sensitivity of a woman's foot. "i am not quite sure i'm aiming for only a single goal." Arviea admitted with a sly little smirk. "oh yes... so long and smooth and pale." the Dragon whispered, running a hand from ankle to hip, tracing the edge of the panties once she got that high.

she paused when Haley spoke and blinked at her, resisting the urge to use her inner eyelids as she normally would. "i did start it." Arviea admitted with a chuckle. "i'm good at starting things... and finishing them." she purred, chuckling before she paused. neither of these girls knew that she wasn't fully female. sure she had mentioned to Haley that she was both gendered. but did the woman really understand what that meant? "i almost forgot..." she admitted with a sigh. "there is something i feel i must... explain to you." Arviea admitted. "you see, while i am a female. these breasts are all natural.. i'm not 'all' female." she admitted. "it bothers some people." she admitted. "i have a dick." she admitted, studying them for their reactions.

Haley smirked slightly, when Arviea mentioned her on community services, winking her eyebrows a bit in agreement, as she took her eyes back on the movie. She had been meant to go to prison before, many a times, in fact. But these allegations had been for murder, and had been done to those of the cult, who attacked her. She'd never actually wanted to test the law, and see if it was fair, because the courtroom would never understand her situation, or believe she was actually hunted. Nor could she be sure, that it wasn't made up of cult followers. So she'd run from a crime scene, many a time before, and she would again. It'd just be a bit harder next time, because she'd have to leave Emily behind. She'd never gotten close to anyone before, so this was all new to her. She loved Emily, for the relationship they had. She hoped the cult would never know, so Emily would never get in danger because of her.
Emily smiled sweetly at Arviea's response, pinching her eyes shut as the nail was dragged down her foot, causing her leg to tick a few times, as she pressed the back of her head down against Haley's thigh, arching her back with a soft moan. She kept her legs pressed together, stroking them a bit, to spread the scent of her arousal. She knew how to get others railed up, and she was good at it.
When Arviea's hand stroked up Emily's leg, the girl bit at her lower lip, looking up to Arviea with a small smirk, holding back a moan behind the bite. She did nothing to stop Arviea from pulling her panties down, was that her intention, instead placing a gentle hand on top of the Dragon's, gently stroking it with the tip of her fingers. Haley, however, stepped in and gave Emily a gentle slap across the fingers, followed by Arviea's hand as well, trying to move it away from Emily's panties.
”You two.. Are just impossible, aren't you? Please.. Just -try- to wait, hm?” She begged, with slightly raised eyebrows.

Haley smirked slightly, with Arviea's little joke, shaking her head a bit with a roll of her eyes, Emily giggling in response herself
“So far, your sure doing veery well at starting...” She giggled a single time again, softly panting from all the attention that she got. And as Arviea went on, Emily kept her eyes on the talker, while Haley gazed halfly towards the TV, as she picked up a snak. That snack, however, didn't make it all the way inside her mouth, but she stopped in the motion of biting over it, when Arviea mentioned her member. Instead, her gaze sharply turned towards the Dragon with brows pointing heavenwards, lips still opened, still ready to put the snack inside, but her body had frozen completely in surprise. Emily's eyes did the same, as her bad habit made her nibble at one of her nails. They stared for a few seconds, before looking up and down at each other instead. A small grin soon spread on their lips, as if their brains had just communicated without words, as they looked back on Arviea.
“Let's play a game!” Emily suggested, out of nowhere, now placing her foot on Arviea's chest, trying to push her back, while she got up herself, jumping over Arviea to try and push her back. Haley did the same, them both using their strength to try and push the Dragon down on the couch. Haley knew, that if Arviea didn't want them to, she'd easily be able to stop them, but she sent Arviea a calm, comforting expression, trying to lure her into playing along.
If the got over her, Emily placed herself above Arviea, with her right leg on one side of the Dragon, her left between the other's legs. Haley had done the symetrical move, placing her right leg between the Dragon's legs, next to Emily's, and her left on the other side. Haley leaned down to the ear on her side, teeth gently biting against the earlobe, as Emily did the same, put proceeded to whisper soft.
“We're gonna play; Truth or Dare.. A little childish, we know, but it can be lot's more fun, when playing it with us... Trust me.” She whispered, grinning as she kissed Arviea's cheek, leading down to her jawbone to gently bite it.
”Truth.. Or Dare?” Haley asked in a hoarse voice, licking inside Arviea's ear, before licking her way down the woman's neck, to bite gently at her collarbone.

((If Truth: ))
Haley smiled, kissing her way up Arviea's throat, all the way to her mouth, but paused inches above it, with a hand on the other woman's cheek, looking deeply into her odd eyes, with her own.
”How long.. Has it been, since you where last with a woman?” She asked, with a small smirk, before landing a deep, passionate kiss on the Dragon's lips, pausing her from answering the question. Emily observed for a few seconds, before practically pushing Haley aside, with a silent whimper, kissing Arviea instead, with almost the identical passion. Haley hissed slightly, moving down on Emily's neck, biting her collarbone hard, causing an outline of a bite mark, and Emily to give a sharp, but pleased cry in pain, letting go of Arviea's lips after a good long kiss, to let the Dragon breathe, and give her answer.

((If Dare: ))
Both Emily and Haley smirked, looking at each other for a few seconds, before looking back down on Arviea with soft giggles.
”Show us...” They both said, almost at the same time, as the turned on their sides, laying on each side of Arviea now, so they could look down and the Dragon would be able to reveal her 'secrets'. Haley's voice had been a lot more dominant in the request, than Emily's had. Emily's almost sound like she was begging for it. It was obvious who was usually the most dominant one.

Arviea chuckled and shook her head a little as her hand was smacked, pulling it away from where she'd been playing with the panties. sometimes the tease could be just as satisfying as anything else. "i can't help it. she's so sensitive, so... responsive." she hissed, licking her lips playfully, smirking. "i will wait though, until you return from your place of work if i have to." she promised as she stopped stroking the woman on top of her. she nearly laughed in their faces when they gaped at her like that, Haley especially. she had a feeling that she wasn't about to be kicked out, it was a strange sensation. most humans found a fully functioning hermaphrodite to be extremely... disturbing. "a game?" she asked, looking confused. "i don't know many games." she admitted, letting the women Manhandle her. even if they tried to Maim her or something, she knew they couldn't really hurt her. not much could hurt a Dragon, even in human form. even if they gutted her, as long as she got all her innards back in, she'd heal in a matter of days. so she went easily, laying out on the couch with the two women above her and she blinked, her head tilted.

"i don't know this game." she admitted. "how do you play?" she asked, confused. the rules seamed simple enough at least and she relaxed into the couch and studied them. they where like kids in a candy store with the chance to eat whatever they wanted for an entire hour and take home whatever they could fit into a backpack. "Truth." she decided. she didn't fully understand the concept of the game, but figured it was as good as any other answer. she hummed as her throat was kissed and had to fight back the almost instinctual response to purr. just like a cat. "...that depends on what you mean." Arviea admitted, blinking her pretty, multicolored eyes. "if you mean sexually gratifying them before they run out in horror, about five years. if you mean putting my cock in someone about fifteen." she admitted. "getting sexual gratification for myself from another woman, about twenty." she admitted studying them curiously. "most people run away as soon as they realize i have a dick, and the last woman to give it a try claimed i was 'too big' and aborted halfway through, called me a monster for fucking her too hard and walked out." she shrugged. "stopped trying after that and got my jollies doing other things instead." she admitted before turning her gaze to Emily. assuming that it was her turn to ask Truth or Dare. this game was kind of boring. but hey, she had two hot human women on top of her, so long as that remained, she was more than willing to play.

The laughing at their surprise had been expected, and they'd shooken it off when 'attacking' Arviea. The two had always used toys, but with Arviea they didn't need to. Everyone had heard of hermaphrodites, but they'd never seen, or expected to see one. And they where not about to let that knowledge go to waste. And while it might scare off some humans, they certainly weren't part of that category.

The soft moaning, caused a stir through both of the aroused girls, Emily shivering a bit with it. They loved the teasing, about as much as Arviea seemed to, and continued their work as they listened to Arviea's response. It was obvious Arviea wasn't all tat much into the idea, Emily tensing her body a bit, not really all that into it either. They usually played this game with their new partners, just to break the ice. But Arviea had already broken the ice, and more so. Emily started letting her hand roam down Arviea's body, resting it on top of the Dragon's breast on her side, gently groping it with a soft moan, as her lips nibbled the others neck. Haley did the same on her side, but her hand was a bit more rough, squeezing a bit tighter, pulling against the fabric 'protecting' it.

Haley shook her head a bit, as Arviea finished, tsk at the notion of her former 'lover'.
”How.. Rude, and silly of her. What do you say, Em? Shall we make.. Amends.. For us women?” She suggested with a small smirk, looking shortly over at Em, as her fingertips found the girls and started leading both their hands down Arviea's stomach. Their fingertips found the hem of the Dragon's leg wears, Haley leading it to undo any buttons or zippers in the way of leading their hands further down. Their hands soon found their target, their fingers fondling down it's length, as both girls raised their brows at their discovery.
”It's sure.. Big..” Haley commented, but with a smirking grin on her lips, as she looked over at Emily. ”It's goin' to stretch you up, a lot, little girl.. I need to go to work in an hour, or so, so this.. Will be all yours, tonight..” She grinned, looking back down at Arviea, as she lowered her body down against the Dragon, as her fingers fiddled into her hair. ”If.. Of course. 'Lyn' want's to play with us?” She questioned, tilting her head a bit, as her teeth gently bit into the fabric of Arviea's shirt, grazing against her breast. Emily looked down with begging eyes as well, as both girl's fingers wrapped around the massive member, beginning to gently stroke down it's length. Haley's voice kept switching tones between a dominant one with Emily, and a more careful, close to submissive with Arviea.

she watched as they began to stroke her and she sighed softly, letting her eyes drift to a half mast position, enjoying the touches as she smirked. "i thought you wanted to wait." she teased Haley with a smirk. "would it affect your job if i called into your place of work and claimed i gave you food poisoning?" she asked, wondering if she could manage to keep the woman on top of her for the rest of the night. she moaned at the touch to her breast, they had always been sensitive. "you can remove it if you wish." Arviea promised, looking amused. "my shirt i mean. i'm not wearing a bra." nor was she wearing panties. it was hard to wear underwear when you had the curves of a woman and the cock of a very impressive man.

"Fuck." she gasped, sitting up just enough that she could watch them unzipping her pants, licking her lips eagerly. "fuck!" she moaned, feeling those soft lithe fingers on her cock, a cock that hadn't been touched by anyone but herself in almost fifteen years. "your touching my rock hard cock and massaging my breasts. if i didn't want to play i would have stopped you by now." she pointed out, looking extremely amused before groaning at the teeth on her breast, smirking as she stroked Haley's cheek. "such a good little Beta." she teased, pulling her in by the hair for a deep Kiss, humming happily. "are you truly certain you have to go to work?" she asked with a pout even as she pulled Emily up for her own kiss.

With the mention of 'waiting', Haley smirked a bit, before she pouted and murmured, hiding her face against Lyn's chest, thinking for a moment.
”Noo.. That wouldn't work, we're already have so many sick days on our belt...” She mumbled, before looking up with a small smile. ”But thanks for the suggestion..” She smiled, looking back down at the woman's shirt, as she was allowed to remove it, her face giggling without sound, as she shifted a bit, in order to grab at the edge of the shirt, and proceed to pull it over Arviea's head, to reveal her breasts once again. And immediately, as their fingers began 'harassing' the member, her lips did the same to Arviea's nipple, twirling her tongue around it a single time, before her teeth took over and gave it a gentle bite. Both Emily and Haley chuckled with small smirks at the obvious notion, nodding their heads a single time to the side in response. It was surprising how much the two seemed to work in 'sync' the two where. One could think them twins, but they had no blood relation, what so ever. It seemed the two had just been in luck, to find just the right partner.

When pulled in for a kiss, Haley moaned softly at the grab, her body lowering down against Arviea's. Emily noticed this, looking a bit thoughtful, as if she tried to remember something. She broke the thoughtful expression when she was pulled down as well, giggling against Arviea's lips, as she stroked her hand up from the Dragon's member, moving to caress her breasts instead. Haley pouted a bit at the question, about to answer when Emily put a finger against her lips to hush her.
“Nnno.. Your not going to work today, sweet-cheeks. I've been very bad, and forgot your pleasure for a loong time... You haven't been -taken- for far too long..” She got a sudden dominance to her voice, Haley's eyes flaring up with joy, while her lips and expression made a rather defiant look, as she was about to speak again, but the words on the way was turned into a soft whimper, when Emily's fingers took a tight grip of Haley's hair.
“Don't even question it, you little bitch.. Now get your sweet little lips down there, and service our gorgeous guest, while I make a phone call...” Emily snapped at the other girl, with a harsh demanding voice, as her hand tried to pull Haley's head down towards Arviea's crotch. Haley whimpered in pain, that was obviously enjoyed, as she crawled downwards to follow the pull, proceeding to kiss all the way down the Dragon's body. Finally, her lips reached Arviea's crotch, parting to let her tongue stroke down the hard member, as her fingers gently scratched down Arviea's hips and thighs. She grinned up at Arviea, placing her lips at the very tip of the hard womanhood, letting her tongue twirl in circles on what got inside.

“Good girl.” Emily grinned, looking back down at Arviea, leaning down to gently bite her chest, before practically leaping over the edge of the couch. “I'll be right back, lovers!” She chirped during the action, running off to another room. She came back quickly, holding her phone in one hand, dialling a number.
”Who are you calling, Em?” Haley asked, taking a pause from licking the tip of Arviea's member. Emily made a crooked smile, not taking her eyes off of her phone, on which she was scrolling through her phone book.
“Your not gonna let the pet take pauses from pleasing you, just to ask me questions, are you love?” Emily asked, leading her phone to her ear halfway through the sentence, sending a smirk down at Arviea, as she herself went down on her knees behind the couch, resting her arms over the edge, placing her chin on it to look down at the Dragon's eyes with a small, devious smirk.

Arviea chuckled a little at the deflection and shook her head. if they got fired she'd just pay their bills until they could get a new job. it wasn't like she was hard up for money, especially since the only thing she spend money on was food. if she even needed to do that. being that she lived in the mountains, there was always plenty of wild game that no one could yell at her for taking. goat, rabbit, bear, even the occasional deer. and she had a very impressive garden for anything she might want in the vegetable department so really all she ever bought was beef, chicken and fruit as well as dairy products and honey and stuff that she couldn't catch or grow on her own. she moaned again as she felt the tongue and teeth and lips on her skin. "Fuck, you little teases." she groaned, looking amused despite her protests. "i'm going to enjoy tonight, i'm sure." Arviea growled, licking her lips. "i wonder what kind of fun toys you might have?" she wondered, smirking before she blinked, startled by the sudden dominance in Emily's voice. perhaps not the Omega that Arviea had thought her to be.

she watched in surprise and delight as the youngest woman in the room forced Haley's head to her cock, smirking. she did have a cunt of course, but that was even more neglected than her cock and she preferred attention to her cock than to her cunt. "mmmm yes, a Very good girl." Arviea growled, tipping her head back and flexing her hips, rubbing her cock against Haley's face. "mmmm such a good cock-sucking girl." she moaned as she simply laid back and enjoyed the pleasure. it was always a little bit more humiliating to her partner when she just sat there, like it wasn't affecting her. made them try harder too. "no, i don't think i am." Arviea agreed with a smirk. "lets see how much cock you can really take, shall we?" she asked, tangling her hands in Haley's hair and forcing her mouth over the head of that thick cock, spreading her lips and rubbing her tongue, holding it there before rocking her hips slowly, fucking that wet, hot mouth, easing a few centimeters deeper each time, making sure she didn't gag or choke Haley. yet.

At the mention of toys, she didn't get much reaction, due to the many things running through the heads of the two girls at the time. But when Emily had gotten her phone, and Haley had gone to work on her member, Emily smirked lightly.
“You mentioned toys, love. We've got a.. Little.. Closet back there, you can have a go at, in a moment. Just need to make this call. And heey, Rob..” She started a conversation with Arviea, ending it with the one on the other end of the phone. She put the phone on speakers, letting Arviea and Haley hear what was going on, as Arviea spoke to Haley, who gasped slightly in surprise, pinching her eyes as she prepared her throat, expecting Arviea to be more rough then she actually was. Haley breathed out around the member in 'relief'.
”Eeeh.. Em.. Got you on speaker.. Kinda havin' my friends over, you know. Like I told you a few weeks ago. When you promised me you'd take my shift? … Oy Rob. Did someone just say cock, over that call? Who the hell are you talkin' to mate? … Shut it J.. Left side corner, dude! Come on...” Two different voices on the call, made it obvious others where hearing it too. Emily looked down to Haley, placing a free hand on top of Arviea's, as she looked over at the Dragon's eyes, as if asking permission.
“You don't 'ave to be gentle with her, love. Trust me.. She can take plenty more.” Emily grinned widely. If Arviea gave any hint that she was allowed, she'd push down on Haley's head, causing the girl to pinch her eyes again, gagging a bit on the member, as it made it's way a bit down her throat, but quickly got her reflex' under control, swallowing it more easily.
“Your friends sound cute, dear.. Now.. Robby. Turn on your TV, and set it to channel 13.. It's still set up, right?” Emily asked, as she smirked, using her phone as a remote to the TV, turning both it and the cam on top of it. She changed it to channel 13 herself, a feed of the three girls on the couch turning on. She mingled a bit with the camera view, and focused it down on Haley's face, so the ones on the other end of the feed wouldn't see the other two. Soon, a feed of three boys at each their computer turned on the main window, all three now gazing at the TV with raised eyebrows and dropped jaws. Emily grinned widely, Haley's eyes barely able to spot the screen from where she was, her cheeks burning bright red when she realized what Emily was doing.
“Keep doing what your doing, while I do some business, would you love?” She asked, with a devious smile, and a nibble of her lower brow, looking down to Arviea. She hoped that Arviea wouldn't mind, now that the boys didn't see her face or anything. Emily turned her eyes back towards the cam.
“Now do I have your undivided attention, Roby, dear? Goody.. Now. Me n' Haley here, is having a guest over.. And as you can see, we are hardly capable of getting to work. So. For a recording of this little.. Meeting.. Do you think you could.. Take my shift tonight? I know I promised I'd take yours, but I had a reeally bad day with Jeff, and I.. Need some attention from Haley, n' our guest..” She explained, in her best business voice, as her free hand started gently teasing Arviea's nipple, almost unconsciously pinching it, just lightly, between two nails.
”Eeeeh... Seriously? … Rob.. Who.. Are those girls? And heck, dude, why aren't you on the way to work yet!?” Discussions went on from the other end of the phone, before Emily turned off the cam. Haley gagged a bit again, looking up to Arviea with lust ridden eyes, her body arching and twitching at the attention.
”Awh, hell no, come on! Rob! Bloody accept that offer, you tosser! And tell them to put that live feed on again! … Shut up Jay.. They probably don't even want you guys two see it..” The boys tossed back and forth with chuckles over the phone, as Emily made a rather thoughtful expression, looking down at Arviea.
“Hm. We might be convincable. If your friends could do without your company for a few hours, and would let you go to work without a fuss, we might be able to arrange a live feed... If. You take our shift, so the lovely little Haley can stay home n' play.” Emily grinned, biting her lower lip. There was some discussing over the phone, before Rob spoke through.
”I'll take the shift, if you keep the live feed on.. Deal?” He questioned, Emily snickering with a small smirk, as she looked down at Arviea.
“I'll have to ask these two.. Well. By that, I mean my guest.. Haley has her mouth full...” She stated, smirking as she muted the phone. “We can just keep the camera off your face, if you'd prefer that? It's either this, or either me or Haley'll have to go to work. And don't worry. It won't end up on the internet.. Rob is a good guy. A little shy. Think he's a little afraid of sexual contact, the poor thing. Never made a move on either of us, even though we've provoked him for it..” She asked, smiling wickedly, with a tilt of her head. Haley moved her head down a bit further, moaning past the member, giving a slight vibration at the tip of it, that was now stuffed down her throat, as she gazed up at Arviea with begging eyes..

she smirked a little. "a closet eh? better than a briefcase under the bed i suppose." she admitted with a chuckle before she fell silent at the Phone call, her head tilted as she rocked her hips into Heley's mouth, humming a little in pleasure. it felt so god damn amazing. it really did. "can she?" Arviea asked with a smirk, pushing her cock in a little deeper, watching Haley choke before recovering. "oh that's hot." Arviea breathed. "look at her. such a good little cocksucker." she moaned, tipping her head back as she thrust slowly, moving deeper each time, pulling out every few thrusts to let the woman catch her breath before pushing deep again. "you like it when i call you names don't you?" Arviea mused, shuddering a little as she growled, the sound deep and possessive as she worked open that tight, hot throat. she paused, blinking at the TV screen, hand on top of Haley's, holding her pinned onto the cock as she stared at the TV. people where watching them... where actually...

"You betcha." Arviea whispered, resuming her movements, pulling out to let Hayley breath before pushing back in. "that's it. that's it. i'm going to make you take it all aren't i? make you take it all while all those perverts watch you. you like sucking Herm cock don't you. you bet you do." she growled, wondering if the other people could hear her. she couldn't believe what a turn on it was to realize that people where watching her slowly fuck open a woman's throat. god, why couldn't she have met people like this a hundred years ago!? "tease." Arviea growled as she arched into the nipple touching, forcing Haley's head down a little more, listening intently to the conversation. "you really do like sucking cock, huh Haley?" she asked, smirking as she examined the woman.

"Her mouth is full." Arviea admitted. "i don't care if they watch me fuck the lights out of the two of you." she admitted. "don't care if they see my face either." the Cult wouldn't recognize her as a Dragon in this form. they'd never come across her before at all. she was very good at staying out of their way. the closest she got to them was when she took a job for them. at the most, they'd recognize her as an assassin fucking the woman she was supposed to kill. they'd probably find it kinky and jerk off on it. "if Rob wants to come join us i don't mind." she teased with a snicker as she let Haley up for air again. "Teasing slut." she growled as she felt the humming vibrations. "god where where you the last decades of my life!?" she demanded, shuddering. "come on, your going to take it all now. turn the feed back on, i want them to watch my cock bottom out in her tight throat." she growled, pushing Haley's head back down once the camera was back on. "your a good little cocksucker. i'm so close to cumming. you'd like that wouldn't you? being forced to swallow my cum?"

Emily winked slightly at the mention of their closet, biting gently at her lower lip. She'd spent a long time, gathering the items inside that closet, and the time had been worth it tenfold. She now had an entire walk-in closet, with items of fetishes and kinks. Everything a lusty woman like her, and Haley, could desire. Arviea was sure to find anything she was looking for, inside that closet. And if not, Emily would have a new thing to achieve.
Emily giggled at the name giving of Haley, grinning as she gently stroked Haley's hair, showing affection with her domination.
"Yes.. Haley can be such a good little whore, when you just grab on hard enough to that pretty hair of hers.." Emily grinned, ignoring the boyish chuckles at the other end of the phone. When asked if she liked being called names, Haley gazed up towards Arviea, still flushing slightly, as she gave as good a nod as she possibly could, with a massive stick like her's down her throat.

Emily shivered slightly, while watching Arviea stuff her member deeper and deeper down Haley's throat, biting down hard on her lower lip. She then giggled slightly when called a tease, licking her lips with the same devious expression as she had before, batting her right eyebrow a single time. She noticed that she borrowed her member even deeper down Haley's throat, causing her to grin a bit, and twist Arviea's nipple, just enough to cause a little pain, but not enough to make it hurt too much. Again, Haley gagged a bit, this time on purpose, just to vibrate against the tip, as it was forced even deeper with the question aimed at her. Again, she attempted a nod, but barely managed it, as she tried to breathe when ever she could, and swallow without gagging or throwing up.

Emily squealed happily, when Arviea agreed, leaning down to land her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, love. It's a deal then, Robby! And did yah hear? Your welcome to join in, if you want. You know where we live, lover-boy..." Emily chirped happily, laughing coming from the other end from Rob's friends, as he tried to shut them up. Emily giggled and hung up, before turning on the live feed again. She adjusted the camera, so that it would show the entire couch, and then a second camera, next to the TV, aiming that one more directly on the action between Arviea's legs. Finally, Emily threw her phone over on the table, a bit careless with it's security, as she looked down at Haley with a grin. She widened her brows a bit with Arviea's last question, grinning widely at Haley's reaction. She'd only ever tried actually swallowing -once- Considering with Emily, she'd only had toys to suckle on. But her expression, was one of excitement. Obvious to Emily, she giggled and crawled over the back of the couch, crawling on down next to Haley. She slapped the girl's rear hard, causing her to squirm and shiver a bit.
"Of course she dooes.." Emily grinned, as she stroked Arviea's inner thigh, looking down at her crotch, thoughtfully. "I wonder..." She whispered to herself, as she tickled her nails backwards up the Dragon's inner thigh, leading all the way between her legs, reaching down bellow the massive member. There, she found a wet slit, much like both Emily and Haley's where right now, grinning widely at her discovery. A tip of a finger teased along the slit, before pushing inside.
"Oh what wonderous things one can find, when.. Exploring.." She winked, slowly pushing the finger in and out of the entrance, as her free hand reached up the Dragon's body, cupping her breast and squeezing it tightly, letting her nails grace gently against the soft skin. "I want you to do it.. Force your big cock all the way down the slut's throat, and fill her stomach up with your hot cum.." Her voice almost 'demanded, testing her borders, as she lowered her head down, kissing the skin of Arviea's lip, slowly starting to thrust her finger faster and faster, trying to make Arviea peak. "Will you do that for me? You'll get to take anything you'd like from our closet afterwards.. -Anything-..." She grinned widely, continuing what she was doing.

Arviea was quite curious about it now. the way the woman was reacting indicated that it was going to be something very good. "she likes having her hair pulled does she?" Arviea asked, smirking as her hand tightened in Haley's hair, testing that for herself. "yes, you are a horny little slut aren't you? sucking cock like that's what you where born for. taking it all while i call you filthy names like the whore you are." she groaned, thrusting a little deeper before gasping as her nipple was twisted. "little tease!" she complained to Emily, lifting her chest for more. she moaned eagerly when Haley gagged and shuddered, holding herself there so Haley had to gag again. it felt so amazing, that throat wrapped around her cock, convulsing as it tried to eject her cock. "fuck yes. this is good." she growled before smirking as she watched Emily hop around, pulling her cock out so Haley could breath for a moment. she had to chuckle at Emily's adorable cheerfulness. she had to admit, if this Robby did show up, it could be a lot of fun. a LOT of fun.

"You'll break that thing if you toss it around like that." Arviea warned, watching the phone hit the table as she examined the TV. "can those people hear us?" she asked curiously. "i don't want them interrupting." she admitted as she forced Haley's head back down. "if they start talking i'm going to be annoyed." she warned, more tot he people on the TV than anything else. she smirked at Haley when the woman gulped around her cock. "don't worry, i'll have my cock crammed so far down your throat you won't have to worry about choking on the seed." she promised as she rocked her hips, forcing even more. another inch and she'd be buried to the hilt. "likes a good spanking does she?" Arviea asked with a smirk as she rocked her hips up a little more before pulling her back and letting her breath again. at least Arviea was mostly nice about it. "wonder what?" she asked curiously as she gave Haley a chance to catch her breath, shivering when she felt Emily's hands stroking her inner thighs.

"Oh!" she gasped as she felt the finger stroking her slit. she had no balls to get in the way so the finger found its way easily. "oh!" she gasped again, arching as she felt the finger slipping inside. that felt WAY better than anything she'd tried on herself. she'd never really been touched there, by anyone other than herself. "mmm, that feels. that feels really good." she moaned, glad that she had no hymen to speak of. she didn't want to deal with that sort of thing, so left it out when constructing her human body. she gripped Haley's hair tight and forced her head back down, shuddering as she rocked her hips. "yessss." she growled as she pushed her way in, all the way in so that every inch, every centimeter was buried in Hayley's throat and held her there, simply forcing her to take it all. "yes. yes." she growled again, tossing her head back as she arched, cunt clamping around that finger as her cock throbbed. "take it. take it." she groaned as she shuddered twice, and came. her cock twitching inside of Haley's throat as she came, flooding that sweet body with seed. not that Hayley could taste it. the cock was buried so deep she didn't even have to swallow."yesss, yes... fuck! yes." Arviea moaned, rocking her hips and milking out every last drop into Haley before smirking as she fell still and let the woman's hair go. "such a good little cock sucker."

Emily grinned, as Arviea took a strong grip of Haley's hair, Haley whimpering with pleasure at the pain. Haley pinched her eyes, as the thrusting began again, but opened them when she was asked questions. Her cheeks flushed a bright red, her eyes fluttering a bit in shyness, but still a discreet nod came from her, when she had the chance in the tough grip. Arviea's complaint, only caused Emily to snicker with a soft grin, winking a single time as she continued, moving from gentle pinches and strokes to rougher twists. Haley gagged again, as the cock was slammed down to tease and force the gag reflex to react, a few tears strolling from her eyes. From her face expression, it was obvious it wasn't tears of pain or fear. Emily grinned as she noticed them, reaching out a finger, to gently stroke Haley's cheek.
"Here comes the tears... Don't let those scare you. She gets teary eyes, whenever her gag reflex is teased." Emily explained, grinning wickedly at Haley, who pinched her eyes with another violent gag, followed by a muffled cough, causing her to make a slight mess, saliva spilling from her mouth, strings of it strolling down Arviea's slit.

Emily waved her hand at the phone, knowing it had worse, and that it didn't mean a whole lot anymore. She was getting a new one next month anyway. And the mention of the guys on the other side of the camera, she shook her head, the picture of the boys also being off, Emily finding it distracting.
"No, no.. Don't worry. Well. They can hear us, but we won't be able to hear them. They'd probably just start getting demanding, and they aren't the boss' tonight.." She stated, smiling sweetly as she leaned over Arviea's body, twirling her tongue around her nipple, bright eyes looking up to hers. "You are..." She giggled slightly, with the sweetest of smiles, as she started exploring. And the reaction she got from Arviea, only got her even more excited with her findings. And as Arviea's reactions got stronger, Emily's pace picked up, thrusting her finger faster and faster. She leaned her head down to Arviea's breast, suckling gently on her nipple, before biting it with a wicked smirk. She was obviously testing limits to her participation as dominants over Haley. But she kept it at a minimum, for now, wanting Arviea to cum before she started the real tests. Haley lined her body up a bit more, making it easier for them both to get the cock down, swallowing it all the way as demanded. She gagged quite a bit, just before the cock was stuffed all the way in, pinching her eyes shut as she started feeling it flowing inside of her. Emily grinned as she watched Haley's fingers dig down at Arviea's thighs, almost hard enough to break the skin of a normal human.
"Good girl.. It's even deep enough for you not to have to sink? Oho.. Our new lover is being far too nice to you, little slut.." Emily mused, as her fingers continued to thrust inside of Arviea's cunt, as her free hand stroked Haley's hair.

When her hair was let go, Haley didn't instantly pull back, but stayed on for a few seconds before pulling her head back violently with a loud gasp. Strings of saliva formed between the woman's mouth and the Dragon's cock, that soon trailed down over Haley's clothes instead. Haley panted and gasped for her breath, shivering slightly where she sat, on her knees between Arviea's legs. Emily grinned, pulling her finger from Arviea's slit, moving it to her own lips to taste it, moaning at the taste before reaching down for the Dragon's member. Her fingers wrapped around, gently stroking up and down it's length, as she looked down to Arviea.
"I'm looking forward, to having my time with this tool, love.. But. you seemed quite excited by our.. Fun closet.. So... How about you check that out, first? And I can entertain Haley meanwhile? You can take anything you like from there.." She suggested, smirking as she reached down for the throbbing member, licking up the length to pick up mixtures of cum and saliva.

If Arviea decided to go to the closet, she was offered a key, and given directions. In the closet, she'd find almost anything, a BDSM fetishist could want. Whips, chains, dildos, vibrators, costumes and much much more and many different variants of each. It was basically a walk-in closet, filled with fetish toys, rather than clothes.
Once she'd picked things out, she'd find the girls on the couch. Emily had manhandled Haley down on her back, sitting her cunt on top of her face, as she slapped her rather viciously between the legs, causing the gasping girl to scream against the other's slit.
"No breaks, you little whore.. Keep going.. Our guest'll be back soon, and than you can get your clothes off.." She promised, slapping Haley's clit again, causing Haley's tongue to work even harder, licking inside of Emily, as her hands kept the panties pushed to the side, whilst the other teased the girl above her's ass whole.

Arviea growled as she arched into the harsher pinches and twists, tossing her head back in pleasure. lord how she had missed this. being teased, being touched, being tormented and pleasured. all of her pleasured. she did pause, hesitating at the tears but relaxed when Emily promised her it was alright, smirking as she reached down and stroked a tear of her own off of Haley's face and sucked it into her mouth, humming in delight. she had to admit, Haley looked gorgeous, choking on a cock, sobbing like a virgin. "hmm. no, they aren't the boss tonight." Arviea growled as she thrust deeper into that sweet throat, moaning eagerly. "i am. and i'm going to own both of you like the sluts you are." she hissed eagerly, rolling her hips to stimulate Haley's gag reflex even more, smirking at the woman. simply enjoying having such control over another person. it was exhilarating. she growled as Emily bit her nipple, tangling her free hnd in Emily's hair and pressing that wicked mouth more intently into her breast. "yes. that's it. pleasure me like the dirty whores you are. are you getting off, knowing people are watching? knowing people can see how filthy you really are?" she demanded, panting as she pumped Haley full of her salty, slightly sweet cum. not that Haley could really taste it, bing how deep the cock was in her throat.

she hummed, pleased with watching Haley force herself on the cock still before sitting up with a gasp. "delightful little slut." she growled with a smirk. "look at the mess you've made of yourself, i bet your just as wet underneath aren't you?" she demanded. "sopping wet with need. wanting my cock deep inside of you, pumping you full of my cum." she growled, making a mental note to not actually breed the woman. well, not yet. she moaned as Emily stroked the length and smirked at the woman, tangling her fingers in that thick hair and forcing the woman down for a kiss. "i'm looking forward to you having fun with it as well." she growled with a smirk. "i wonder if you two are up to the challenge of actually wearing me out i wonder?" she mused, smirking her challenge at them. not many mortal girls could keep up with a Dragon after all. she would enjoy watching them try though. "i think i will." she agreed, smirking as she stood up, dislodging both girls and moved to the closet, her thick cock bobbing with every step. she took her time in the closet, picking out what looked the most fun, smirking as he picked out vibrators and smacking straps, dildos and ass plugs and nipple clamps. ropes and collars and a blindfold and a gag shaped like a cock designed to stimulate the gag reflex but not actually choke the person wearing it. it was going to be so much fun bending these women to her will.

"oh my, don't let me stop you." Arviea growled, smirking as she watched them, the toys and supplies she'd chosen hidden in a bag. "i'm going to assume you both like everything in that closet, but in case you don't, your safe-words will be Scales. got that? if you can't speak, you with clap, snap your fingers or pat me on wherever you can reach three times." she ordered, tossing the bag onto the floor. "both of you get up and get naked. i think it's time i saw what my new pets are hiding under those silly clothes." she growled, having stripped completely nude herself as well, standing in front of the camera perfectly, letting the boys see her breasts and cock while not blocking the view of the girls getting nude. "now. i wonder what i want to do first? fuck Haley, or see how much cock i can force down Emily's throat?" she mused. "or maybe i should strap you both down, stuff you full of toys and take turns fucking whatever hole i leave open. or maybe i'll just strap you, raise pretty welts on that creamy skin, punish you for being such sluts... hmm. opinions?"

Back
Top Bottom