Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the Last-Moon/ForeverMischievous

FoxWriter

Cluster
It was an average ordinary day, or rather it was for most people. For most people it was a Monday afternoon where they headed to work and took their children to school. For most people it was an average day, full or ordinary boring things. For one woman though, this day was anything but ordinary. As a matter of fact, she herself was not ordinary. Her name was Llewellyn. Or at least, that was what her contracts all read. In truth, her name was Arveia. That was what she had been named upon banishment. She didn't remember her Birth name, it had been erased from her memory after being framed and declared a traitor by her people. Arveia meant exactly that. Betrayal. False. Lying... traitor. That was a good thousand years ago though, and in that time most of her kind had been slain, destroyed by the greedy fearful nature of a Cult who wished her and all of her kind dead. They had very nearly succeeded, there where maybe five of her kin left. But because she was named Arveia, they had naught to do with her. Even after it became clear she was not a traitor at all, her people was a stubborn people after all.

Her people where Dragons. The Elder Dragons who had once ruled the lands of mortal men and kept peace. She held human form better than any of those who came before her, and any who had come behind. Most Dragons could not take on a fully human appearance, most Dragons gave themselves away with horns or scales in places that they forgot. She did not. She had no tail, or wings or scales unless she desired them to be there. The only sign that she was not entirely human was her ethereal beauty, and her mismatched eyes. Which was indicative of well over a hundred different types of shape shifting creatures. Including Fey, Elves and vampires. She was the safest of her kind, and intended to continue living even when the last of her kind was dead and gone. She had no pity for them, for they had caused their own downfall through arrogance. They had not believed a bunch of 'silly humans' could do exactly what they had done. Killed them all.

She made a living now, in this more modern Era using skills that few had. She was a murderer, a killer. An assassin. She killed anything that she was paid to from anyone who could be counted on for money. Her newest target was a woman, a woman who was supposed to be dead. The last of her people. Had Arveia had any sympathy or empathy left in her body, she might have refused. As it was, she had both in plenty, just not for people she had no care for. She had few people she actually cared for, strangers mattered nothing to her. No matter if they where the last of their kind or not. Arveia had lived a long and painful life and she was not prone to forgiveness or Pity. So when she got the call to kill a woman called Haley Gyldenhart she took the job, uncaring that this Gyldenhart was the very last of her kind and her people. It was a plight that followed many after all. So Arveia settled into position with her re-curve bow and her Poison Tipped arrows and got ready to fire. It would only take the one shot. Wouldn't matter if it his a vital or not. The Poison would ensure she died in a matter of minutes. Arveia paused though, a faint scent lingering on her tongue now as the wind changed... compatible. The Gyldenhart woman was compatible!

"No.. I don't want to talk about it, Em.. I won't be coming in to work tomorrow, alright? I can't.. I can't keep covering for you.. Tuesdays, just isn't good for me. I need my sleep too, you know?" A weak, tired voice chirped, as the elegant form of a young woman jumped over a tilted tree. The jump indicated the woman wasn't nearly as tired as her voice sounded, indicating further that he words where a lie. The woman sighed, as she itched both her eyes in frustration. "Then you should check your work schedule, before you accept dates from strangers... It'll probably just end bad again, and yes I'll look into the guy as usual.. Just. Tomorrow, you have to take your shift yourself. I gotta go, Em. I'm completely destroyed, and need some rest. Not all of us sleep on our shifts.." The woman giggled slightly, in response to the giggles over the phone. "Yeeah, love you too, Em. I'll see yah on Wensday, a'ght?" She made a kissing sound, as she hung up the smart phone, dropping it into the bag on her right side. She wore a brown cloak, that almost dragged against the ground bellow her. It was a cloak she'd used for many years now, because of it's hood. She'd been questioned about it a few times, especially by Emily, her friend with benefits, on how old fashioned it seemed. It was just perfect to hide away that thick lock of hair, giving her off to the cult.

The Cult had stopped growing, many years ago, but still had strong, powerful allies. They thought most Dragon's and Compatibles had been killed now, so no longer needed to get stronger. This had made it a little easier for Haley to hide. Haley was one of the few Compatibles left. An offspring of humans, genetically special in such a way, that they could carry a Dragon's offspring. This had been proof to some, more generous people, that the Dragons and Humans where meant to live in peace. But not the Cult. The Cult had hunted down the Compatibles, as if they where just as dangerous as the Dragons. And now, for all Haley knew, she was the only one left. The Dragons where nearly extinct as well, so she didn't understand why she was still hunted. she wasn't even sure she still was. She just found herself being completely incapable of feeling safe. She never had, in her 25 years of life. At the age of five, she had her first survival lessons, and it'd brought her up to become strong. But everything else than using a pistol and creating gadgets and traps, she had to learn herself. Her teachers weren't the most social people. They where all dead now. There was just.. Haley.

Walking past a tree, Haley moved towards a small lake near a waterfall, in the outskirt forests of the town she lived in. Se went here, seeking peace. She only did for a few hours at a time, knowing damn well she never would find peace, but this was the kind of place her father had done so. Desperately longing for the safety he felt by a lake back home in Europe, she sought out places like this. Hoping for a moment of rest. A moment, without paranoia. Not even when she had fun with Emily, did she feel safe. Not when she had sex. Not when she was once in prison. Never, had she felt safe.
Haley sighed, as she removed the cloak from her shoulders, letting it drop on the ground behind her. This revealed a pair of tight jeans, with several small holes in them. A tight tank top, causing her curves to show off in all their pride. And finally, a special, large bag hanging from her shoulders. Inside it, was many different trinkets and gadgets. But more importantly, her large handgun. She'd practiced using these, ever since she was six, and never went very far without it. A specially hand crafted Desert Eagle. Her pride. Her protector.

Haley looked at the watch on her arm, but not to check the time. The watch was specially designed as well, and had a sensor that started vibrating against her wrist, if there where any human lifeforms near her. More proof, why the Gyldenhart where some of the last to survive. But the watch made no reactions, telling her that she was alone. So she reached behind her head, loosening the braid in her hair, releasing the long lustrous locks, revealing the pink one among them. Her odd eyes, one emerald green and one a dim red, gazed over the lake, as she slowly dropped down on her knees, sitting herself comfortably, wondering how long she'd be able to stay here, without getting chills. She knew it was coming. The paranoia. She was never safe. They would always be there...

Arviea had been stalking the woman for hours, studying her every move, taking every chance she could get to make sure it was the honest to god truth. everything she saw, pointed towards her Target being a compatible though. She couldn't believe she had honestly found one. she was certain they had been hunted to the last just a few years ago. her contacts inside of the Cult had indicated that they had killed the very last family. she followed as the woman headed off into the woods, where it was easier to smell her scent, taste her chemicals, see the oddities. whatever this woman was, she was a Compatible. Betrayer or not, Castoff or not, exiled or not, it was Arviea's duty to protect such a person. she paused a mile or so behind the woman so she wouldn't be detected, hopefully and scaled a tree to keep a closer eye on her, sliding her human eyes away for the heat sensing Dragon Eyes she had been born with. slitted not unlike a snake or a cats, they saw in heat signatures instead of color, not unlike that of an Asp or a rattlesnake. it made long distance surveillance much easier, even if she had to be careful. the Cult went after Naga and Psiren as well after all.

how to go about approaching the young woman though? how to do it without getting shot? true human bullets wouldn't do much more than hurt, but hurt they did. like a bitch. for DAYS. she had no urge to be shot, and if this woman was a Compatible, she was probably carrying various weapons. Arviea did not normally initiate contact. the few people she was friendly with had met her, had started conversing with her. she rarely spoke to anyone unless it was on business. so. what to do? she fingered her bow and then ran a hand through her luscious black locks and scowled. well... it might mean getting shot, but what other choice did she have? finally she slid out of the tree as elegantly as a snake or a squirrel and headed for the red blob that was human, following the chemical trail left behind with a thick black tongue that she allowed to slip from her lips to taste the air. she had no knowledge of the impressive watch on Haley's wrist that would allow her to know when someone was coming but she suspected the Compatible knew she was coming.

Arviea had heard many legend and rumor of the Compatible's powers and skills. she wasn't sure what was truth and what was not, not that it mattered, She wasn't about to let her guard down anyway. "Hayley Gyldenhart." wow, that sounded Stalkerish. maybe starting with the woman's name had been a bad idea? probably. "i am Llewellyn." using the name Arviea was just asking for trouble. not many knew the language of the Dragons, those that did would recognize it at just a single word. a Dragon Name was just asking for the Cult to come and track her down. "i was sent to kill you." well... that was probably a bad idea too, owning up to that backtrack! backtrack! "You are something so very precious though, something to be nurtured and protected. a rare treasure." damn her and her desire for treasure. not that Haley wasn't a treasure... this was going horribly and she was rather expecting to be shot any second now.

Her watch had no reaction on Arviea's approach. It had been designed specifically for the Human genetic code, and human blood did not flow through the approaching woman's body. So Haley remained nonethewiser to the approaching body. Instead, her calm eyes gazed mindlessly over the waters, her thoughts swallowing her whole, paranoia beginning to eat away at her nerves. And soon, her fears where to be revealed. She'd gotten slobby.

The second she heard her name spoken, Haley's eyes opened wide, and her body immediately reacted. In a split second, her hand had reached into her bag, as her body spun around and the large gun was pointed at the other woman's forehead. She now lay on her back, pointing upwards towards Arviea, one knee pointing towards the sky. Several locks of hair had covered her red eye, leaving the green one to do the aiming. This was preferable to her, because the red eye was basically blind. It wasn't completely so, only really working at odd times when she'd been in danger. She didn't know why, but it had been so from birth.
She'd spoken her name? That was the main shocking thought, running through Haley's mind. A stranger, who knew her name. That was an alarm, telling her she had to be from the cult. But then why hadn't her watch reacted? And why hadn't she heard her? Haley's senses where usually so keen. Perfected to hear things approach. But she'd been caught unawares.

The stranger didn't immediately show any signs of aggression, so Haley kept her finger on the trigger, instead of just shooting. And when Arviea spoke her name, the gun was even unfocused for a second, no longer aiming directly at the forehead of its victim, as Haley's expression showed confusion. That was a word in the Dragon tongue. The Cult didn't know this language, she knew that as a fact. Nor was she a human, for the watch hadn't reacted. But the aim was quickly restored, aiming back at the woman's forehead, as she continued speaking. Especially because of the word 'kill'. Didn't really spell anything good for the other woman's defence. Nor did the prasing that followed. She'd been tricked before. Hence the scar on her eyebrow.

When Arivea finished, Haley's eyes narrowed, as a thumb stroked against the side of the gun, before she started.
”I commend your honesty... But telling someone who's pointing a gun at you, that you where sent to kill her, might not've been the smartest idea...” She started, remaining where she was. She paused for a few seconds, before continuing. ”What.. The hell are you? And don't try to trick me, by telling me how precious I am... The last one who told me that, ended up actually wanting to kill me..” She paused a bit again, as she started leaning up a bit, but keeping the gun aimed at it's target. ”Your not of the Cult, because that was a word in a tongue those thick-headed fools would never speak. But don't think that gives you a free pass out of my aim.. Because your not human either.. So.. Again. -What- the hell are you, sweet-cheeks?” She questioned again. She'd meant that final remark. This was an exceptionally beautiful woman...

Arviea stared at the woman, keeping herself as loose and relaxed as possible. trying to look harmless when she was anything but was a lot harder than she anticipated. this human was so fast too, it was impressive. still, Arviea was a little astonished she'd been able to sneak up on the Compatible. "..." she had to be surprised again, the woman recognized the name Llewellyn. it had originated in the Dragon Tongue and been adopted by the ancient Celts. in the Dragon Tongue it meant 'Fire Tongue'. she had no idea what it meant to the humans. "i was never the most intelligent." Arviea admitted. "this is not going at all how i anticipated..." she admitted. "it's been a very long time since i actually initiated contact with someone. i think i need practice." she admitted as she examined Hayley. "i am that which the Cult Hunts." she explained. "i am amazed you recognized a word from my Mother Tongue." she admitted, her head cocking to the side as she examined the area, looking for any hint at all that someone might be near enough to listen in or watch.

"i am the last. or one of the last in any case. i am the Arviea. the betrayer, the liar, The False, the Traitor. named such for Crimes against my people that i did not commit." she admitted with a shrug of her shoulder. "i am of the Elder Dragons. and you are a Compatible. you are as precious a treasure as life itself." she admitted with a smile. "i would prove it to you, but i fear i would be much too big. the last thing i want to do is attract attention to myself after surviving as a human all this time." she admitted. "the other Dragon's where foolish and Arrogant." she admitted. "i am neither." she stared at the woman. "you are the last? my contacts indicated that all the Compatibles where dead. i had all but given up hope." she admitted. granted, now that she had found a Compatible, she wasn't sure what to do. she couldn't just take Haley back to her Hoard. she had a feeling Haley wouldn't like that very much.

As Arviea continued, it became more and more obvious that Haley was losing her focus. It felt strange. She didn't feel the same urge to keep a gun between the two of them, as she usually had with strangers. She felt she should be far more scared than she was, but she didn't feel the same paranoia as usual. As if she truly felt, that she had nothing to fear. Which was stupid, considering Arviea was a stranger, and a non-human. She had countless reasons to fear her, yet.. Her gun slowly lowered, as Arviea continued, but remaining aimed towards her. If Arviea was an immortal, or anything else but weak as a human, hitting the forehead would make little difference with natural bullets.
When speaking about her inability to run the conversation, Haley shrugged lightly, with a quick little respond. ”Could be doing better.. Could be doing far worse too.. Ain't shot you yet, that's a bonus..” A small hint of a smile showed at the curve of her lips, before returning to listening again..

A Dragon? She'd been told they'd all but gone completely extinct, and the few that was left hid away in holes. Haley couldn't believe it, so decided not to, but still listened. She knew of the stories. That her kind where 'compatible' with a Dragon's genetic code, so they'd be able to have children. But that bond hadn't been used for countless ages, for anything but pick out innocent people to kill.

With the mention of her being the last, Haley narrowed her eyes, before pushing off the ground, to get up on her feet. And the second she got up, she felt a sting of feelings rush over her. She'd never tried something like that before. Obviously, being attracted to her own sex, she felt attracted to a beautiful woman like Arviea. But this wasn't just attraction. It was arousal. Haley hastily pushed that thought aside, as she lowered her gun. But instead of just relaxing her arms down by her side, it remained aimed at the ground in front of Arviea, as she started speaking.
”My dad's dead. Don't know where my sister and brother is, we separated to make it harder for the Cult to hunt us. Our mom died when we where still children. Both killed. Hunted down like animals. So when you say your -the one- the Cult is hunting, don't forget that a lot of innocent Humans died in this.. Stupid hunt as well..” She started, not sounding particularly hurt, but instead well grounded by the whole thing. She groaned lightly, as she took a step to the side, waving her arm a single time at herself.
”I.. Am.. Taking your word on this.. Why? Why should I 'believe' that your what you claim to be, huh? I realize that you don't have much reason to lie to me, but... Ergh.. I wouldn't be able to trust my mind around you anyway. You.. Are.. Toxic.. For my mind. If I let you, that pretty face and.. Enchanting eyes n'... Gerh. No..” She stopped herself, quickly crouching down to pick up her cloak, only to stand up again, taking a step to her side as she pointed her gun a bit upwards again.

”S.. Stay away from me, hot-stuff, alright? I.. Won't let myself get seduced again..” She demanded, with a weak voice, as she took a few more steps to the side, obviously considering legging it. But still, she remained where she was. And the reluctance in her voice, made it obvious that neither her body, or her mind, wanted her to go anywhere. This, was meant to happen. And she was just the right age to start longing for a companions company.

Arviea stared at her for a moment before a grin curled her lip upwards. that was true, she hadn't been shot yet. granted a bullet to the head would put her down for a good three days before she was able to get up again, but somehow she didn't think that the little lady there knew that. she stayed where she was as Hayley got to her feet, didn't move a muscle. remaining perfectly still was easy for her, she had to do so often. and sometimes she could stay completely still, without moving for days on end just to hide from hunters and Cultists. she nearly cringed at the other woman's words. "i am sorry for your loss." she admitted softly. "too many people have died in the name of madness." she admitted. "i don't know what started it, i was born after and no one spoke of such things." she admitted. "but too many people where hurt. too many people killed."

in the beginning, when Arviea had been but a child, with a different name, some Dragons had gone out and kidnapped young, mature Compatibles and forced them to bear the Dragon's young. all Dragons where sexless. or rather, where of both sexes. so it didn't matter what gender the Compatible was. either the compatible would give birth or the Dragon would. either way, the Compatible had rarely been taken good care of, for the Dragons, in their arrogance, believed them to be an inferior species. Arviea sometimes wondered if that wasn't what started the Cults. because it wasn't just Compatibles the Dragons had stolen, but young human maidens as well. the prettier you where, the more likely you where to be kidnapped, brutalized and abandoned. she could understand this one's wariness, particularly if her family had told her of such stories.

"there is little proof i can offer you, other than physical appearance. i could halfway transform i suppose, show you my wings and tail and mane." she offered. "even my eyes and tongue might be sufficient proof i suppose." she admitted as she watched Hayley picked up the cloak. "That Gun won't kill me." she pointed out. "aim for the right spot though and you might drop me for a few hours." she admitted as she slowly took steps towards Hayley. "i have no desire to seduce you, though you are one of the most gorgeous creatures i have ever seen." she admitted. "we are one of the last. we are alone, why should we not be alone together?" she asked, suddenly fearing the thought of being alone all of her life. "i do not want to be alone."

She hadn't been very nice, she realized that now, when she was starting to calm down. She'd mentioned her own losses, forgetting that Arviea had lost as well. And while Arviea had to quite alone now, Haley still had man kind. She wasn't nearly as alone as this 'Dragon', if she was even that. She might just be a different kind of creature, well versed in the Dragon's problems and existence. But Haley found herself trusting this woman, lowering her gun even more, as she listened to her. Haley let Arviea finish, taking another step to the side, as Arviea stepped forward. Haley didn't make more of a distance between them that way, but fed her paranoia a little.

Haley was silent for a moment when Arviea finished, before speaking again, now lowering her arm all the way down her side. She was a good quick draw too, so she was still partially 'safe'.
”Might not kill you, but I'm sure it'd hurt like hell.. Or you wouldn't have been so careful, sweet-cheeks... She responded to that remark. She gulped lightly, letting the woman approach. ”I'm.. Not alone.. Like you are. I.. I'm still somewhat human, and.. Most of them accept me as one of them, but.. I.. I'm sorry. If you really are a Dragon, you.. Sorry..” She appologized, shrugging her shoulders a little uncomfortably, with a small apologetic smile. She felt a little bad for this woman, but with the step that got them so close that onnly a few more would make their bodies touch, Haley took one back and spoke again.
”Stop.. Don't come closer.. Yet. Show me, then. Show me your wings.. Your tail.. Your.. Eyes. And your tongue. Prove to me, that you are what you say that you are..” She demanded, now taking steps back, if Arviea approached. She wasn't angry. She wasn't sad. Her fear and paranoia was as clear as a cloudless day. And somewhere inside of her, she wanted to see how a Dragon looked.

"oh yes. it hurts very much, often for days." she admitted. "if you where to shoot me in the head or the heart, i would probably be comatose for several days and then in pain for a week or more." she admitted. "same goes for most of us so called 'immortals'. a ridiculous name, since we certainly can die. it's just harder to do than some other creatures." she admitted, blinking at the woman. "it was not by your doing." she assured the girl. "it was Dragon's own mess, Dragon's own folly, Dragon's own arrogance." she admitted. "my people are proud and insufferable. i have to admit, am glad i was wrongfully banished, otherwise i would never have survived the purging of the Cult." she admitted before she smiled and stripped off her shirt, revealing she wore nothing underneath. she bowed slightly, and spread two massively powerful wings, forty feet across with feathering on the ends. purple and gorgeous. a tail as long as she was tall sprouted next, the spine of the tail covered in stiff, but so very soft fur, the tip also fur covered, almost like a lion.

her eyes followed next, a second pair of clear eyelids flicking closed before opening. the whites and color of the eye where now black, the only color, green and blue, where in the pupils, slitted like a snakes. and then her tongue slid out, all muscle, sleek and black much like a komodo dragon, flicking up and down, each fork tasting the chemicals. there was no doubt. this woman was a Dragon. an Elder Dragon who had once flown the skies as they willed, took what they wanted and tormented the humans and any other creature that couldn't stand up to them. once, Elder Dragons had been wise and giving, by the time the Purge struck they had been little more than bullies. "i cannot show you my full form here. it would attract far too much attention." Arviea admitted as she tucked her wings back into herself and blinked her eyes once again to return them to human while her tail shrunk and vanished and her tongue turned pink and human once more. "proof enough?" she asked as she reached down and picked up her shirt, pulling it back on.

Haley grunted a single time with a tiny smile at the admitting of the pain a gun shot would cause, commending her honesty with a light nod. She continued to listen, as Arviea told her side of the story, finding her cynical about her own race. While Haley couldn't really blame her for the disdain for her race, if it truly did start off the war, but the Cult hadn't exactly been saints either. They could've just captured and isolated the Compatible's, and not just slaughtered them like animals as well. Her brows made a bat in agreement, that it wasn't really her fault, but didn't meant she had to like it either. She'd always feel bad for what the monster's in the Cult had done. The near extinction of an entire race, as well as a group of humans, was unforgivable.

When Arivea removed her shirt, Haley's brows rose slightly, and she made no attempts to look away, or try to hide her interest as she gazed down the Dragon's torso. She was as beautiful without a shirt, as she was with it. It caused her to smirk a little, while she was also confused by the reason behind this sudden act of nakedness, she soon realized how.
The mighty pair of wings, caused her to take a cautious step backwards, her odd eyes widening in surprise as they gazed back and forth along the wings. Her eyes moved down to the tail, as it whipped out as well, and then to her eyes. Haley blinked a few times, biting at her lower lip, as she lost herself in the deep, beautiful eyes. And then, once the tongue wiggled out, she was first amazed, and then slightly embarrassed. Her mind wondered off to naughty thoughts, imagining how pleasing that shape and mobility would be inside of her. She quickly controlled those thoughts of attraction, pushing them aside in her head, while Arivea turned back into normal. Haley took a short pause after Arviea questioned the proof, before finally replying.
"Proof enough.. Yeah. Beautif..." She caught herself off by clearing her throat, taking a few steps to her side, without taking her eyes off of the Dragon. "I won't apologize for being cautious. You'll excuse me for that, in these times.. Can't be too careful. And still..." She started, frowning a bit by her thoughts. "There'd.. Be no point, in.. Nurturing and protecting me.. Especially not for you, I guess.. We're both women, and.. And I'm.. Infertile.. So. We might as well just stay apart.. We'd.. Just be easier to track down, if we.. Stuck together.." She explained, frowning again, as she tugged her bag against herself, averting her eyes from Arviea.

She had split from her family, without ever really being explained how her own 'race' worked. As a byproduct of their ability to carry a Dragon's cups, their bodies had to prepare themselves for a long time. It was only really during mating season, that the body was ready, and they would be fertile. And the test she'd once run, hadn't been during this time, thinking herself infertile, indefinitely.

Arviea had to smile back. honesty would get you many things that a lie could not. so long as it was the right kind of truth. she wasn't about to admit any of that to anyone else after all. she had to smirk at the way she was being checked out. her human form was exquisite, she had worked for a very long time in making it as perfect as possible. it was nice to know it was appreciated though. "yes. very beautiful. we Dragons adore beauty and spend a great deal of time making ourselves that way." she admitted with a rather sheepish grin. "even i am affected by the arrogance of my kind from time to time." she admitted. "still, even after spending years upon perfecting my human appearance, i believe you are somehow more beautiful than i am." she admitted. "i cannot blame you for being cautious." she agreed. "i am myself after all." she admitted with a smile before her grin fell into a look of almost dismay. "...you don't know?" she asked, looking surprised before she shook her head. "of course you don't."

she looked around, checking for heat signatures again before she motioned for the woman to sit. "i will explain. the Compatibles first i believe." she decided. "you see. a Compatible cannot breed until their bodies have become ready. while it is possible for them to breed with other humans, it is not possible until their breeding cycle has begun. until you go into Heat, typically between the ages of twenty two to twenty six, sometimes earlier or later, your body is completely incapable of reproducing. after your body becomes ready, then you can reproduce, either with humans, or dragons." she explained. "if you where infertile, i would taste it upon my tongue." she admitted. "you are not infertile. though you are not yet in heat. you could probably reproduce with a human at this time, but not a Dragon." she admitted. "as for Dragons, it does not matter what Gender we lay with. we have no gender, or perhaps we are both genders? i am never sure." she admitted.

Her cockiness caused Haley to chuckle lightly, winking her brows a bit in playfulness, before rolling her eyes lightly. That remark reminded her so heavily of Emily, and just why she'd gotten so close to her. Arrogance could become a thorn in the side, but with the right amount of it, it turned from arrogance, to self confidence. And that was a mayor turn on for Haley. Something she'd admitted countless times to Emily. And when complimented, she rose a brow slightly, as her eyes scanned Arviea's for any signs of sincerity or attraction. Haley had gotten quite good at reading facial expressions and body language, ever since she started studying them.
"Thanks. I do try to stay in shape.. You know. Being preyed upon n' all.." She said, with a small smirk on her lips, making it painfully obvious that she didn't truly try to be beautiful, and a hint of sadness might suggest she even mistook her beauty as a curse sometimes.
With the self answered question, Haley held out her hands a bit in question, wanting to know what Arviea's question was. And when suggested to sit down, she narrowed her eyes a bit, before crouching down where she stood, resting her arms on her elbows, still keeping her gun in her hand.

Haley kept close attention to what she was told, her eyes making it obvious she was trying to put the puzzle together. While it did make some sense, she was still reluctant to believe what she was told. And once Arviea finished, Haley took in a deep breath, before closing her eyes, and stroking a palm down her face.
"A'ight.. Say I believe th.. Well. I do. You must realize how awkward this situation is, right? You.. Suddenly finding me here.. Explaining all this to me.. It makes it all seem like you just want to get me home in the sack with you.." She snickered slightly at that suggestion, with an saying expression, that she expected Arviea already knew this. Haley sighed slightly as she got up on her feet with a groan, taking a few steps backwards, as she sought for word.
"Even if I where ready to accept something like that, which I ain't, I hope you can understand that.. I am.. So.. So very far, from Mother material..." She explained with a soft chuckle, a wave outwards with her hands signing her words. "Just a little year back, before I met Emily, I.. I was considering how much easier it'd just be, to jump off the rooftop of my apartment building. Okay? Definitely -not- mother material." She chuckled with a bat of her eyebrows, as she crossed her arms in front of herself. "And even then, you don't even know me.. I especially don't know you.. At all. Considering you probably have hundreds of years more experience than me.. Heh. I mean.. Your. Incredibly sexy tongue there, can probably already tell that I'm sexually attracted to you, but th.." She was cut off, when she heard her phone ringing, a catchy pop song playing a tune through the air. Haley narrowed her eyes slightly, before looking down at her bag. "I.. I have to take this. Em never calls me at these hours.." She reached into her bag, and picked out the phone, answering it. "Yeah? A heavy frown fell upon Haley's face, as she turned her back towards Arviea, taking a few steps away from her, as she continued. "You gotta be kidding me, Em? Again?" She groaned, reaching her other hand, still holding the gun, to stroke the metal of the shiny weapon against her forehead. "I'll be home in an hour or so alright, just.. Just stop crying, hm? I'll be there, babe.." She suggested the woman on the phone, before hanging up and sighing with her head tilt back. She took a moment to think, before looking over her shoulder on Arviea. Her red eye where more clear now, with an expression of sadness. She looked at the Dragon for a while, before the edge of her lips spread a tiny smile.
"How about.. A movie, with me and my roommate?"

she smiled a little. "it is not that." she admitted. "while you are beautiful on the outside, very beautiful... it is something inside of you that makes you truly a treasure. something about the way you think, or maybe the way you hold to your morals even when the world burns. perhaps it is the way you can still trust, even after all the pains an suffering you have undergone. i don't know. but you should never sell yourself short." Arviea suggested. "you are truly beautiful in a way that no conjurer or shape-shifter could replicate." she assured the timid young woman.

"well, to be completely honest finding you wasn't an accident. i was hired to kill you, remember?" she asked with a smile. "besides, i am not sure yet if we would get along. while i am duty bound to protect you, i am not the type to force myself onto another." she admitted. "i know that pain and i would never submit it to someone." she admitted. "besides, you would not be expected to raise the babe. Compatible's are powerful, if legend is to be believed. they should be free to go where they will. they are free spirits, it is Dragon's who are at peace sitting in their hoards of treasures and raising the offspring." she admitted before she grimaced at the idea of Haley committing suicide. the very thought of it made ice crawl through her Firelung. she had to grin, rather predatory as Hayley admitted to being attracted and her long, thick, forked tongue slid out and tasted the air just to taste that Lust. she was just as attracted, but she followed the Ways of Old. where one only had a clutch when they loved one another, instead of kidnapping young Compatibles in heat to force breading on them.

"...is something the matter?" Arviea asked, wondering if she was about to be left alone. after finally finding someone, the thought terrified her more than any other thought had ever in her entire life. not even the terror of her Banishment had frightened her so badly as this. she waited silently for the phone call to finish and then stood up. this human did not want her, she would leave before being abandoned. perhaps the sting of being alone would hurt less that way. "A Movie?" she asked, looking more than a little stunned by the offer before she smiled. "yes. i would like that. a Movie sounds lovely." she agreed. "is anything the matter?" she asked, looking a bit concerned. "your Roommate is in some sort of trouble?"

(This is what her Dragon Form looks like by the way.)

When complimented again, Haley narrowed her eyes for a moment, before smirking just slightly. "To know all of that, it seems I've had myself a it of a stalker for a while, huh?" She asked with a sly expression, before winking as she let Arviea continue. Being explained how it used to be, she made a light frown, as she shook her head, unable to reply before her phone rang, and she started her conversation. Leaving? While Haley hadn't even thought about becoming a mother yet, she knew she could never do that. Her mother had died a few weeks after her younger sister had been born, and growing up without her hadn't been easy. She didn't want that on any child. Not even one with a strong and powerful parent, such as a Dragon.
With the grin from Arviea, and the wiggly tongue swiping out at the air around them, Haley snickered lightly with a grin of her own, and another wink of her brow. Haley had been a flirtatious girl, ever since she met her newest roommate, her self confidence getting boosted tenfold in that time. While she didn't -know- that the attraction was there, like Arviea could taste it, she was fairly certain the Dragon had some thoughts running through her mind, to match the ones in her own.

After the phone call, and having gotten her answer, Haley smiled gently, as she dropped her phone into her bag, the gun following shortly after, after the safety had been turned on.
"Thanks. And, yeah well... Em is a complicated, silly girl." She started, as she folded her hair up into a braid, only to put her hooded cloak on as well, as she set off in the direction she'd come from. "Em.. Likes it a little.. Rough and exciting.. Both in bed, and outside of it. So, she often ends up in the wrong kinds of relationships, aand.. Yeah. She got punched by her ex, basically.. After the first few months together, that she spend with a far too abusive boyfriend, I protected her. Gave him a piece of my mind. But she asked me not to try and control her, so... This happens." She shrugged lightly, looking to Arviea, to see if she was following, waiting if she wasn't. "So these days, I just do what I can. I pet her when she's had it rough and.. Yeah. Help her." She smirked a bit at the thought that came to mind, knowing very well what she was about to say, but kept it to herself. Emily had this.. Thing. Causing her to get really aroused, when she'd been roughed up, and was then taken care of, and tended to, much like a pet. Haley knew that might come up tonight as well, but she also knew either her, or Emily, would have to leave right after midnight, to take the shift Emily had. Haley had decided she'd do that for her, and then.. She had a rather naughty thought. Perhaps she could get Arviea into this.. She knew Em would start trying to seduce her, probably from the minute Arviea walked into their apartment.. A part of her, hoped that Arviea would give in to it. That it was probably a long time, since Arviea had sexual intercourse, might help that notion. Haley hoped, with a devious grin, hidden away behind the cloak.

"Anyway.. With all the things that you already know about this, I might as well let you know this too. -If- I where to carry your children, you can damn well bet I'd stick around, and help raise e'm.. For better, or for worse." She smirked lightly, looking over to Arviea as they walked along. "But, anyway.. What do you do, when you don't.. Kill, for money?" She asked with a small smile, clutching at her bags strap with both hands.

Arviea smiled. "i had to be certain." she admitted. "it was hard telling for certain if you where the Compatible i was smelling until you where secluded from the other human scents." she admitted before she grinned impishly at the wink she had received before she paused, worried about the content of the phone conversation. "yes. i understand." she agreed. "she likes her lovers to be forceful and strong. she cannot find one who will cause her pain without hurting her." she shook her head. "Humans can be disgusting beasts sometimes. taking advantage of perceived weaknesses when those should be strengths." she admitted. "it is right of you to not control her, even though she clearly needs something she is not getting." she admitted. "she will find a good Dominant someday." she promised. "of that i am sure." she admitted with a small smile. "you are a good friend and lover to her." Arviea admitted, not about to admit that she herself liked a good bit of rough sex from time to time. most of the time. unlike most humans however, Arviea knew how to do it safely and knew how to take care of them afterwords.

"oh..." she looked a little surprised by the sudden declaration before she smiled a little. "if you where to carry my offspring... our offspring, know i would always treat you with reverence." she promised. "mates are to be honored above all else save for Cups." she admitted. "the Clutch is all important." she admitted smiling at her. "is that not what humans say when they are hand-fasted? for better or worse, in sickness or in health... something something..." she shrugged. "it is beautiful words in any case." she admitted with a smile. "even if it is a bit Male oriented." she admitted before she shrugged. "i collect things. glittering, pretty, shiny things. and i rest in my hoard. or i swim. i do like to swim. mostly though, i collect." she admitted. "i do love to collect things." she admitted softly, almost wistful. "glittering gold and shining gems and the softest of silks." she muttered before she seamed to snap to attention. "sorry..."

Haley nodded and listened intently to Arivea, smirking lightly when mentioning Em wanted her partner to be forceful, batting her eyebrows a bit at herself, knowing how she was when the two where in bed together. She even had a little shiver down her spine, feeling it'd been far too long. But she pulled herself together, trying to remain in the conversation, as Arivea went on. She enjoyed having a conversation with the Dragon, her eyes traversing over to her companion from time to time, to show that she was listening. The cool breeze made the temperature around them remind them that night was pulling in, as the noises of the city grew closer, with every step that they took.

When Arviea went on about the cups and relationships, Haley smiled slightly to herself, hidden away behind the cloak. She enjoyed talking about these things. Made her feel she actually had a chance at getting something like that. That had always been far off her radar, thinking she'd always be too paranoid to even have the chance to settle down anywhere. He snickered slightly with Arviea's word for marriage, looking over to her follower.
"Marriage, you mean? Yeah.. Cute concept. And, please. You can't say that you'd be honoring me, when you haven't even been with me, during my period..." She said, grinning happily as she jumped over the fallen tree from earlier, elegantly dropping down on the other side of it, as she continued. "I wouldn't want you to blindly honor me.. If we where to be together, I'd want you to tell me when you felt I was doing something wrong, or if there was something that nagged you. Not just.. Pretend your living with everything, just to make me feel 'honored'. I'd want you to love me, while being strong enough to tell me when you want something done differently.." She smiled lightly, looking back over at Arviea. "Again, only -if- we should end up finding a spark here." She snickered, before letting Arviea tell about her hobbies.

Haley chuckled when apologized to, shaking her head a single time with a comforting expression back at Arviea. "Don't apologize for being talkative, love. And that's a cute hobby. I'd say a little 'cliche' from a woman, but guess it's even more so for a Dragon.." She grinned again, winking a single time before continuing. "But who wouldn't want to collect shiny, pretty things.. If they had a chance to, of course. In the end, we all want something pretty to go along with you.."

Arviea enjoyed the soothing, cool breeze. it felt wonderful, and she loved the night the most. "ah, that's right you changed the name sometime in the last century or two." she muttered before she chuckled. "i had forgotten about those. Dragons don't get periods. we go into heat instead. it's a pain, literally, when you have no partner during it." she admitted. "besides, Honoring does not mean blindly serving. to Honor means to work together. one cannot work together if you are unhappy in some capacity or another." she pointed out. "if we where to ever settle down into such a position, we would have a deep and intense relationship. lies would be difficult." she pointed out. "besides, i am a Dragon, we are hard headed and strong willed. if we are unhappy, the realms above and below will know it." she promised with a chuckle. "we are moody creatures, us dragons. we can be set to pine for a full week for no real reason at all." she admitted. "i'm not as bad as some, but i'm worse than most." she admitted with a grin.

"it's less Talkative and more... obsessive." Arviea admitted with a shrug of her shoulder and a grin. "i'm terrible about glittery things." she admitted. "i have enough self control to not steal but it's a hard thing." she admitted. "most Dragons are, really. it's how we find mates sometimes. whoever has the biggest mound of gold will have the most mates." she admitted. "usually made up of younger Dragons who haven't been able to make their own hoard yet. often times though they leave within the year because they're not a good match with the Dragon who owns the Hoard. they'll typically go and find another Dragon who has a hoard, or build their own." she admitted. "you will find my hoard very impressive, but since your not a Dragon, not as impressive as i would like." she admitted with a grin. "i might have a sparkly or two i could bare to part with." she admitted as she followed her to the apartments. "your Roommate wont mind me coming in?"

Haley listened closely as Arviea spoke, as always, smiling when she found something fun, looking thoughtful when she had to think about things. She enjoyed her conversations with Arviea, finding her rather interesting to talk to. It wasn't every day, that you meant someone of an entirely different race, and got to learn about it. She nodded at the explanation of 'honor', knowing what she meant now. She snickered as Arviea 'sold' the relationship they'd have, grinning over to the Dragon.
"Intense sounds.. Exciting..." She smirked lightly with a wink, before looking back in the direction they where heading, jumping over a fence that separated a large road and the forest. There weren't much traffic down this road, at this time, so there where no vehicles to be careful with.
"Humans ain't much better. Most of us can have extreme mood swings too. Can't say how it compares to you guys, but a girl can go from a fluffy sweet butterfly, to a ravenous shark in a mater of minutes." Haley snickered slightly. SHe wasn't exactly referring to herself, priding herself on her self control, but she'd seen both women and men go from each of those extremes.

She listened intently as Arviea explained the 'hoarding complex' of her race, causing Haley to snicker slightly with a shake of her head as the Dragon finished. She looked back at Arviea, with a brow slightly raised.
"You can't buy my affection, love.. Although, you make an impressive case..." She smirked, before continuing as she turned down another street. "Nah. Know that's not what you meant. But being on the run my entire life, I've never really felt much connection to shiny, fancy things. I'm more interested in feels.. But I'm sure you knew." She smiled back at Arviea, making it clear she hadn't been offended or anything. She turned at a main door, to a rather simple, but clean, apartment complex, opening the gate with her wristband.
"Oho.. Don't you worry. Em loves visitors.." She eased, smiling back at Arviea, the smile growing into a grin and a wink. "Especially guest's as beautiful as you, gorgeous. Keep your head down, if you have no interest in being seduced, or if your monogamous..." She giggled, looking towards the elevator, to check what floor it was on, and seeing it on the top floor, she head for the stairs instead.

Arviea rather enjoyed speaking to the other herself. the conversation flowed smoothly and didn't falter or stutter. they didn't seam to have much in common, though they hadn't known each other for more than a few minutes. similarities where not that important anyway, compatibility was. could they get along even though they didn't like the same things? of course they could, people did it all the time. you just found new things to like with each other. "a relationship with a Dragon, isn't that exciting enough?" Arviea asked, looking amused. "well, yes. particularly during your formative years and the years in which you experience massive hormonal shifts such as Puberty and menopause." she admitted. "besides, if a woman goes from a butterfly to a Shark, usually it is another's fault, most Typically, a mans." Arviea admitted with a smirk. "i would never try to buy any part of you. you are neither a whore nor a prostitute." she pointed out. "i would merely seek to catch your attention with them." she admitted. "do not humans do the same thing with gifts of flowers and jewelery?"

"well, so long as she won't mind." Arviea admitted with a smile. she didn't want to impose after all. she blinked at Haley for a moment, her head cocked to the side as she contemplated that for a moment before she smirked. "ah. a Dragon is whatever the Mate decides." she pointed out. "Monogamous or not really depends on how happy we want our Mate to be. particularly if they are not a Dragon themselves." she admitted. "many powerful Drakes have huge Harems consisting of dozens of smaller and younger Dragons and Compatibles. at the same stroke, many Drakes have only the one partner, usually a human Compatible, sometimes even a regular human, and devote all their time into that singular person. really it depends on how emotionally connected a Dragon is and what their Chosen Mate desires. where you and i to become such an item, you would typically dictate how many is welcome within the Clutch because a Dragon doesn't typically care. they can love and be as devoted to three as they can one." she admitted, following Haley up the stairs.

Haley smiled with the notion of having a relationship with a Dragon, nodding a few times at how 'exciting' it in itself should be. Obviously a relationship with a Dragon would be exciting. But if they couldn't enjoy each other, she saw no future in it. But considering how much they could enjoy each other now, she couldn't find a reason not to try. And while sexual experience and enjoyment didn't mean anything in a relationship for Haley, she had no doubt that she could enjoy that tongue... Immensely. And even if the Dragon didn't know how to use it, she was sure she could teach her that. With that thought, Haley flushed a little bit, and felt a shiver down her spine. In the past, she'd always avoided relationships, but since she started playing around with Emily, she'd opened up to the idea. Had Arviea showed up two years earlier, before Em, she might've found a far more reluctant young woman.
When Arviea pushed aside the notion of 'buying' her, Haley smirked slightly, looking over to Arviea, with a small wink of her eyebrow.
”Not a prostitute, indeed. But yes. Gifts are nice. And works to loosen up some girls pants... Depending on what you'd be.. Offering. I might be one of those girls as well. I'll let you have a hint; Jewelery n' flowers won't cut it. I'll let you think about that for a while.” She giggled playfully, as she started walking up the stairs.

As Arviea explained a Dragon's loyalty to their mates, Halet listened intently again, putting her head slightly on tilt as it was explained. She smiled with what she explained, knowing she herself would probably never be particularly monogamous. She'd always found the idea of a threesome, or even an orgy, quite accelerating. Knowing that might be a possibility if they started a relationships, was actually quite a relief, in some ways. She gave a gentle snicker as Arviea finished, looking over her shoulder on the stairs, back at the Dragon.
”Well, if your still trying to have me in a relationship, don't expect to be monogamous for my sake. If Emily get's to you tonight, and you realize you want her.. Take her. I'd probably even appreciate it.” She smirked with a light wink, stopping in front of another door, as she took a key out of her bag, to open the door.

Once the door was opened, Haley lead the way inside a small hallway, where she took off her cloak, looking towards the living room. ”I'm home, Em.” She called out, the both of them hearing bare footed footsteps heading towards the hallway, as Haley hang up the cloak. The footsteps turned to a light running, and seconds later, a young woman turned around the corner, and flung her arms around Haley's neck. The woman was around her early twenties, a little younger than Haley. She wore a three sizes too big t-shirt, that flowed down her exceptionally well shaped body. Her breasts where slightly larger than Haley's, but she was shorter and with less toned muscles. She had bare legs, only wearing a pair of black panties bellow the shirt, that just about got visible whenever she stretched out, such as now that she reached up for Haley. She had black hair that reached just bellow her shoulders in a mess, at the current time, and a pair of brown eyes, one of them with a black hue around, where she'd obviously been struck. She had a tattoo of a Serpant Dragon, running down her right arm and another one down her right thigh, shaped as a Serpant Dragon as well but in a different color. She also had one just above her rear, of a assortment of different flowers, that they couldn't see right now. She also had a piercing in the right side of her lower lip, and several in her ears.
“Thanks.. Haley.. I'm sorry... I should've listened to you a..” Em started, opening her eyes a bit, a red hue around them, and the black lines of smeared make-up running down her right cheek showing that she'd been crying, but a mood swing made her suddenly light up when she saw Arviea in the hallway. “Uh. You didn't say you where bringing guests... You could've told me, so I could've cleaned up my face a bit..” She giggled a bit, letting Haley go after giving her a light kiss on the cheek.
”Well, we where just talking when you called n'.. Figured you'd like a little extra company..” Haley explained, as she looked back at Arviea. ”Em, this is Llewellyn. Llewellyn, this is Emily.” She introduced them, before walking into the apartment, as Em waved Arviea into the apartment, her eyes elevating up and down Arviea a few times, before offering a handshake as she got close.
“Nice to meet you Arviea. Nice to meet yah. Sorry.. About my current state.. A.. Rough night.” She apologized, with a sweet smile.

she blinked at Haley before she smiled. "oh no. jewelry is nice, but weapons are a girls true dream. i have a dagger you would probably like. silver honed blade and Cold Iron handle. very nice when used against various Fey and Cursed." she admitted. "works against a lot of creatures." she admitted. "humans too." she admitted with a grin before she went on to explain how Dragon Mating typically worked. it wasn't always true, but it usually was unless the 'mate' in question was a kidnapped 'breeder' that was simply going to be raped for offspring, but Arviea didn't believe in that. "I'll keep that in mind." Arviea promised when Haley mentioned 'having' her roommate... well, if Emily offered... it had been a long time since she'd had a bed partner. it was so hard finding people to have sex with when you where a murderer and a thief. she stepped back, out of the way when she heard the footsteps. if Hayley was being attacked, she wouldn't step on the girls toes or insult her ability to defend herself. if it wasn't an attack she didn't want to be in the way when the human eagerly greeted another. she'd seen what could happen when you got in the way of happy reunions.

she studied this Emily intently when it became obvious that she wasn't an attacker and tilted her head a little. "it is a pleasure to meet you." Arviea stated, picking up the girls hand and gently kissing the knuckles. just like a prince in a fairytale, only this was a dragon, with breasts. "so i have heard." Arviea admitted, concerned as she pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket and carefully wiped the girls tears away. she could never help herself around crying women. she both loved and hated tears. if they where sad tears or fear tears they where acrid and sour. but if they where crying because they wanted to cum, or because they where happy they where as sweet as honey. "have you been badly injured?" she asked, wondering if Emily knew about the existence of the Paranormal. most humans didn't. denial she believed it was called.

At the mention of a weapon, rather than the usual ring, necklace or the likes, Haley's attention was tenfolded, raising a brow slightly as she looked back and listened. She smirked lightly at the idea, winking a single time as she turned her attention forward again.
”Damn, sweet-cheeks.. You know how to win a girls heart. Count me.. Intrigued.” She snickered, as she continued forward. When saying she'd keep Emily 'in mind', Haley grinned and snorted lightly. ”Good luck getting her off your mind, once you meet her. Didn't even know how strong my sex drive could be, until that seductive little 'harlot' stuck her teeth into me..” And she meant that in the most literal sense she possibly could, which might not be obvious through her words. The memory of their first time, was an exceptionally pleasant one, and one she'd never forget. And on their very first meeting, she'd loved the girl. Her very indiscreet way of being sweet and caring, was so fulfilling to her, and she hadn't been able to get her out of her head for days. Haley smiled to herself with that memory.

Haly hadn't noticed the stepping back, but would've appreciated the thoughtfulness. She, only after the two had met, realized that she'd forgotten to mention the girls idea of Dragons. Emily's ancestor's had been studying the magnificent creatures, but they'd stopped doing so, once the Cult had grown too big, in fear of being hunted as well. But the stories had gone down through generations, so the girl believed in them, but also thought them extinct. And while she wanted to tell Emily about Arviea's blood, she decided to keep it secret for now, hoping Arviea would do the same. She wanted the evening to be about Emily, and she knew Em wouldn't be able to shut up about Arviea being a Dragon, if she was actually told.

When Arviea took her hand, Emily smiled sweetly, raising hr brows a bit as her hand was lead to Arviea's lips, smirking a bit with the, while horribly out fashioned and old school, still a very formal and heart warming greeting.
“Uhh. I like your new friend. It's very nice to meet you too, L.. I'm sorry, but quite sure I won't be able to pronounce your name properly.. Hope Lyn will be alright?” Emil smiled, watching as Arviea took out her handkerchief, raising a brow as it was lead to her eyes, looking back at Arviea's eyes as the woman dried her tears away. Her expression turned a little more calm and almost passionate, followed by a small gentle smile, when asked if she was badly injured..
“Nah. Nothing I haven't tried worse before, Lyn. But.. Thanks for asking.” She smiled, realizing she hadn't moved her hand, ever since Arviea had let go of it. Working with it, she lead it to Arviea's hand again, grabbing it to try and pull her inside. “Come in, come in. Sorry if it's a little messy. We both work a lot, leaving us little time to.. Clean. Heh.” Emily chirped, pulling Arviea over to a couch, if she was allowed, sitting down without letting go of Arviea's hand, until pulling Arviea towards the couch, trying to make her sit. “Where'd you find her, my Heart?” She first asked towards the kitchen, Haley giving a slight groan from there, as a hint to Emily she did something she'd been told over, and over again, not to do. This caused Em to turn her eyes back on Arviea. “Sorry.. Where'd you two meet?” She asked, smiling sweetly, as Haley came out from the kitchen with two bowels of different, sorted snacks. Haley looked down to Arviea with a smile, before walking over towards the TV, cross the couch table. She let Arviea answer the questions. She felt that Emily was already forgetting about her rough evening, losing herself in this new company. She always got like that. Especially if the company was a hot girl, but not exclusively in those situations.

The apartment was rather small, especially for two people. The living room had space enough for the couch, TV, two comfortable chairs, a few closets and a drawing table. Other then that, there was the small hallway they came from, where a door to the small bathroom was, a door to the bedroom with just enough space for a double bed, and then an open entrance to the kitchen. There was nothing fancy, or expensive in the place, except for the large TV, and the Playstation bellow it.

she smirked. "oh i know." she admitted. "no woman could resist the allure of deadly, dangerous, sharp implements." she admitted with a laugh. "why should i get her out of my mind? if she is nice, and pretty, and willing?" she asked, looking playful. "she bites? i like biters." she admitted, baring her own teeth mischievously, licking her lips before she followed Hayley into the Apartment. "Lynn is fine." Arviea promised with a chuckle. "or Lue. or Ellen. i've been called many variations." she admitted. "what's truly amusing is when they think i said my name was Lue Ellen." she admitted. "i do like Lynn though. it is a fine nickname." she admitted before shaking her head. "you should not be used to this kind of thing. it is brutality and little else." she scoffed, shaking her head. "i am not bothered by messiness. my own Hoa..." she cleared her throat. "sorry. my own Home is often very cluttered. i am not much of a home maker." she admitted.

she smiled as she was taken by the hand and led around, such a tiny dwelling. perhaps she would invite the women to move in with her if they where compatible enough with her? even if it wasn't sexual in nature, she would love to have some friends. "i was stalking her." Arviea admitted. "i thought she was a target. i work as a bounty hunter and i thought she was a criminal i've been hunting in the area. gave the poor darling quite a fright." Arviea lied easily. "granted, i never anticipated to be attacked back when i tackled her in the woods, she is a feisty creature." Arviea admitted with a sly smirk as she examined Emily. she could understand now what Haley had spoken of. Emily was charismatic, cute, sweet, innocent and yet vindictive and very wicked. it was extremely arousing. "she does not talk about herself much though." she admitted with a chuckle. "what about you?" she asked Emily. "are you a chatty darling?"

Emily smiled, when she was allowed to call Arviea Lyn, before leading them both into the apartment. When Arviea mentioned her disapproval of how she was treated, Emily smile dsweetly towards her, as she sat them both in the couch.
“Well. While I liked to be used, once in a while, I can't say I find this annoying. I like a little bruising, but not like that. Heh. Won't be seeing him again.” She snickered slightly, pulling her legs up to herself, being leaned against the back of the couch, looking up to Arviea as she spoke. She listened intently to the tale about their meeting, raising a brow slightly, at the mention of Arviea's occupation. She didn't think there'd be many 'Bounty Hunters' around these days, but she found herself intrigued.
“A bounty Hunter? Exciting.. Didn't think there'd be much work, for such an occupation these days. I'm glad you didn't go through with her being a target, then. Don't know how I'd make do, without my little Heart.” She smiled sweetly, Haley stopping in her tracks behind the two of them, still with the bowels of snacks, to take in a small breath. She smiled, being heartwarmed, knowing how much she was appreciated by Emily. She almost smiled a bit shyly, before walking around the couch to place the bowels.

“Noo, she isn't very good at that. Still a lot of things, I don't know about her.. But I can tell you a few things! She works at a Morning Café, with me. She fits her working hours costume, perfectly! You should see her in that one day.” Emily smirked, with a wink towards Haley, who'd just picked up the control, returning the smirk with a small grin, a shake of her head and a snicker. “Aand, she really likes long walks in the forest. Hmm, uh.. And she likes it, when you gently nibble her earlobe... Or pinch her nipple, between your nails? And. When you blindfold her, and tie her up a...” Emily stopped with a soft laughter, when Haley gave her a gentle slap on the back of the head, as she dropped into the couch on the other side of Em.
”Down, girl..” She laughed softly, with a light flush across her cheeks. Emily giggled happily, as she leaned back against Haley's side, looking up at the other woman with a passionate smile.. Haley rolled her eyes with a giggle, as she offered Emily the controller. ”Pick us a movie, you little tattle tale... I can only watch one with you guys, before I gotta get ready..” She explained, with another shake of her head, Emily nodding with a smile as she turned around where she sat, dropping her head down on Haley's lap. She curled herself into a ball, causing her shirt to crawl up her body, revealing her lingerie panties, having obviously worn those in the hopes of some action with her date tonight. And now, they where for the other two girls pleasure. A pleasure Haley took in with a small smirking grin, looking down at the other girls firm rear. Haley shook her head a bit, removing the thought from her mind, knowing she'd have to go to work soon, and wouldn't have time for any fun like that.
“What do we wanna watch?” Emily asked, as she booted up a movie service over the Playstation, looking up to Haley, and then Arviea. Haley smiled, stroking a few fingers through the girl's hair.
”What ever you wanna see, babe. We're here for you.” Haley smiled, tilting her head a bit as Emily looked back up at her. Emily stroked her legs together a bit, with a passionate, thanking expression, before nibbling on her lower lip as she looked back at the TV. She found a passionate drama, that she knew held several erotica scenes, enjoying such movies immensely, whenever she felt down like she had moments ago.
“This fine?” She asked, with a smile back and forth between the two, Haley smiling as she looked over to Arviea, seeking her approval, both of the roommates knowing that they had a weak spot for that movie.

she shook her head. "there is a difference..." Arviea hissed, her tone disgusted and passionate. "Between a desire for rough sex and being Abused! this! what this person has done to you is completely inexcusable!" she was firm in her words, her eyes flashing with anger at the perceived villain. "he should be in chains as the monster he is." she growled before she calmed and smiled. "oh, there are plenty of bounty hunters. a lot of them actually. mostly we hunt down people who skipped out on jury duty or missed their community service. sometimes, though rarely, we handle civic dispute cases, or people who took a runner when the police tried to apprehend them. while not 'exciting' in the traditional sense of the word, it can still be very dangerous, particularly if drugs, lovers, or weapons are involved." she admitted. what was great was that the woman Llewellyn Haith McMain was indeed registered in the Bounty offices. when she wasn't assassinating people, that was what she did to pass the time. couldn't spend the years between assassination missions just collecting crap after all.

"oh, no Haley doesn't have a bounty on her head." she assured Emily. "i mistook her for someone else." the lie came far too easily and momentarily she felt bad about it. that was a new sensation. she had to laugh at Emily's overeager willingness to spill all sorts of sordid details and chuckled at the smack tot he back of the woman's head. "and what about you Sweetheart?" she asked Emily, leaning in a little closer. "what do you like best?" she asked, her lips slightly brushing against the woman's ear. she was quite horny, and Emily was like no human she had ever met before. she examined the smooth, pale flesh revealed to her and simply couldn't stand it. "Give me your feet." she ordered gently, settling her hands on the souls of a foot soothed her desires to ravish the little lady a great deal, and entertained herself with giving Emily the best foot massage the woman had probably ever had. "i have not yet seen this one." Arviea admitted. granted, she hadn't seen many movies. she was usually too busy or didn't have the patience for a movie. "you have Lovely legs."

Back
Top Bottom