Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Animalistic Feelings GlacierXRosita

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
I stood a few feet in front of the pack building which just so happened to double as my house. Any minute now the neighboring pack would be arriving and honestly? I wasn't too thrilled about this. We weren't positive if we could trust them or not and we didn't know what their alpha was like, all we knew was they needed help and when my father heard the cause was rouges he jumped at the opportunity to help out. Our pack has a very strong hatred for rouges, since they killed my brother. My face clouded with grief at the memories of the news but I couldn't dwell on it for too long. My father had sent me to welcome the pack and explain what will be happening to the alpha.

I crossed my arms over my chest and glanced behind me, in the doorway stood my two best friends with the biggest grins on their face "Abigail, Bliss, if your going to laugh at me you better join me." I call out to them in a rather cold tone but everyone in my pack was used to it. With giggles they both came over to me, Blidd slinging her arm over my shoulder and punching my cheek, earning a growl "Aww don't be so upset El, maybe now you can make some new friends!" She said brightly "Or scare them off." Abigail giggled. I sighed heavily and hung my head in defeat at the two. How we ever became friends was beyond me, they were both idiotic and annoying and I was Cold and mature, yes I can admit that I'm pretty mean but it's just to get my point across. How many packs have a female as the heir to the alpha position, not very many and none in our area.

A deep rumble came from my chest as we approached the other pack's territory. None of us are happy about leaving our turf, but I had made the choice to protect my pack clan by seeking safer ground. I looked out at the surroundings as we came into the pack center. I took a deep breath and ran a hand through my short length black spiked up hair as the car came to a stop. Another look out the window revealed a small group of girls wait for us, more specifically me. It surprises me that they would be waiting, but then again I had heard that the alpha's only child is a daughter.

I stepped out of the car once it came to a stop. I cleared my throat and walked towards them. "Hello, I am Aran, alpha of the Willow river pack. I stuck a hand out for her to shake, my eyes giving her the once over. I have to say she's quite something to look at. Of course, I don't want to send the wrong impression, so I quickly bring my eyes up to hers.

(Here's what he looks like- http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f5olabb2Ekw/TE96JbuFdII/AAAAAAAAATU/nehzaCOJnjE/s200/sexyman.jpg)

As the cars began to pull up my two friends fell silent and watched as their alpha got out and approached us, unlike them I was relaxed, not at all intimidated by the presence of another pack in our territory. As Aran extended his hand I glanced down then back up to his face, not even bothering to show any sign of a pleasant greeting.

"I'm Ellary, daughter to the alpha of Deep Rock pack. My father is waiting inside to meet you and explain just a few things." I say in a firm authoritative voice before turning on my heels and walking past my wide eyed friends and heading inside without another word. We didn't know if we could trust this pack or not, we've never had much contact with them before so it wasn't just me on edge about this idea it was nearly the whole pack.

That wasn't the greeting I had been hoping for. Not quite starting on good terms. At least she had told me her name, which is a good thing. I give both her friends a nod, which gets a round of bashful giggles from them as I pass by. I followed behind her, hoping the meeting with her father will go better. I had spoken with him briefly, explaining our situation.

Unlike me my father was much more welcoming to the younger alpha as I walked towards my father, leading the way. I kept my arms firmly crossed across my chest and for a brief second my gaze flicked behind him to my two friends which quickly ended their excited chatter.

"Alpha Aran it's nice to finally meet you though not in these conditions. I'm Alpha Barley, if you or any of your pack mates have any questions at all me and my daughter will be willing to help you out" he obviously ignored the glare I gave him when he mentioned me "I do expect your pack mates to be contributing with perimeter situations especially because we have had various rouge sightings but I want anything and everything reported back to me." He said in a more business like tone. "Do you have any immediate questions for me?"

I felt the glare prickle on the back of my neck. "Of course we will. As soon as we can start integrating ourselves with your security patrols. " I fully want at the rogues that had been attacking my pack. They had been poaching on my lands and attacking my pack mates. "There is of course the issue of lodging, food supplies, other issues that come with an entire pack moving camp."

"Any rouges on our territory will be brought in for questioning...what happens to them afterward will be left up to you." He said after a moments pause "Our territory is large, it stretches into and well past the town nearby. Lodging will be of no issue we have plant of vacant houses that are in good condition that your pack mates may use, this house holds as our meeting place as well as mine and my daughters home, we hold plent of food here for four packs so anyone is welcome to eat here, there are humans in the town so make sure your pack mates are careful when they explore."

I sat back again, trying to figure something out to do with any captures rogues other then imprison them or the grittier option of getting rid of them permenately. "I would like to keep my pack close together. Normally we would be a bit more spread out, but we can't be to careful in these times. Especially around the humans." A few of the younger ones of my pack would be curious about the new surroundings and the new people. "I see this as a chance to form strong bonds between our packs. Who knows," I a gave a small chuckle, "I might eve find a mate and get people off my back."

The older alpha couldn't help but smile, "don't you worry about that, all the houses are close together in a private area the humans have no access to. Almost everyone was eager to meet you and your pack so we won't have to worry about fights and maybe our packs can come together through mates too." he agreed with a slow nod before shifting on his feet slightly and glanced to me. I knew he was talking about me when he mentioned not everyone was okay with this. My gaze flicked to Aran, what if this was all just a trick? I didn't trust him.

I got the feeling again that he was looking at his daughter again, and she was staring at me with enough intensity if she could set fire to me she would. However, my chance to prove both my pack's and my own integrity comes comes quite quickly. A young skinny man comes rushing into the room, huffing and puffing from being out of breath.

"Sorry to bother you! Rogues have been spotted on the perimeter," he pants, bending over to catch his breath. If I was in my wolf form, my ears would be perked up, but at the moment the scout has my full attention. I looked to my fellow Alpha to see what he wants me to do. I'm not familiar with this territory, but right now it's my pack's sanctuary, so I would have to go with the flow.

Back
Top Bottom