Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust (Biting Girl + Crusade)

Kira moaned and screamed loudly as he forced all of himself inside of her. Her wet cunt ached with pain at this point, which seemed to only make him fuck her harder.

She could feel her vaginal orgasm building, and wondered if he was close to the same. By the feel of every single solitary inch of his cock, throbbing deep inside of her, she could imagine he was near orgasm.

"Cum on my ass!" Kira screamed at him as the waves of her orgasm began to ride through her body, over and over again. It felt so amazing to be fucked like this.

The rough fucking coupled with how perfect her pussy felt meant that Ivan wasn't going to be able to last very much longer. His giant shaft throbbed inside of her tight, soaked confines and when she willed him to cum on her ass, he knew he'd have no trouble obliging her.

He gave her cunt a good pounding a few more times, filling her with every inch of his thick shaft and then after it was all too much to bear, he pulled out. He grabbed hold of his soaked shaft and aimed the head at her supple little ass, groaning in his deep voice as his enormous load shot powerfully all over her perfect ass.

"Fuck!" he called out as he came, his cum raining down on her ass like a fire hose.

Kira fell to the ground in exhaustion and sweat. Her body almost lifting off the earth floor with each staggered breath she took. She could feel the warmth of his lust on her supple behind, and she again, rubbed it into her skin.

By now, the stars were out, and the sounds of the animals and bugs around had started up. A night owl could be heard half a mile away. Kira lay there, on her stomach, her own cum, as well as his precum, dripping out of her abused little cunt.

Inching her skirt down to cover up her ass, she lay there quiet and still, awaiting sleep to take over. It was coming fast and hard, almost like Ivan. ;)

It was clear Kira had enough for the night and Ivan wasn't going to push for anything more. Plus, his balls had been emptied twice and he really hadn't slept since they met, either. Instead of dwelling on the sight of her body laying still there, he dropped down beside her and stayed nude, cozying up beside her just for some body warmth. He realized he needed some sort of cover and reached down to pull up his pants, leaving his shirt off to proudly show off his cuts and bruises.

It wasn't long before sleep came.

Sound of birds chirping

Kira threw her head up, gasping, as she looked around desperately, feeling as tho she were in danger again. Sitting up quickly, she looked around and realized that she was still laying in the field, and there beside her was her Ivan. Her little sex puppet. Catching her breath, she lay back down, resting her head on his chest, closing her eyes, and taking a deep breath of the fresh morning air.

Her hair and clothes were wet with the morning dew, and she was cold. Looking over to where the fire once burned, she saw just a few tiny embers alight in the pile of ash. Oh well, they probably shouldn't stick around much longer anyways. If Ivan was the big man back at the Castle, they would have expected him back by now. And she knew that soon, more men would be coming for her.

Her head bobbed up and down with each strong breath Ivan took that lifted his massive chest. She traced her finger around all of the bites and scratches on his chest.

The huge specimen slept so soundly, if she hadn't been able to note his body move from breaths, she may have thought he was dead. He didn't so much as stir, his body completely still as he got some much needed rest. He had been awake for more than 24 hours straight having looked after his new master and couple that with having fucked her raw twice and Ivan definitely was in need of the slumber.

After laying quietly beside him, Kira thought she'd take the time to go freshen up. Looking to the far South East of the field, she saw what appeared to be a clearing at the bottom of a hill. She hoped that it led to a nice cool stream for which she could bathe in.

She quietly stood up and tip toed away as her giant lover slumbered. She giggled slightly as she heard a quiet snore exit his lips. "I must have rocked his world", she thought, as she crept away, stopping to scoop up some lavender flowers to freshen up with.

Sure enough, and the base of the small hill there was a large river that ran into a pool of water. At the opposite end of the stream, on the far side of the standing pool of water, there was a medium sized waterfall. The sight was very welcome, and looked so fresh and inviting. Turning back for only a second to make sure Ivan was still sound asleep, she started removing her humble shirt and skirt as she made her way down to the side of the pool.

Having de-robed all the way, she felt a chill in the air just before diving into the water. It was surprisingly warm for that time of year, and she came up from under with a quick splash. Crushing the lavender flowers in her hands, she rubbed the fragrant blossoms all over her naked body. Kira swam over to the waterfall, where she found a nice ledge standing right under the rushing waters. She lifted her thin frame out of the water, and continued to clean herself with the flowers she had picked from the field. Her naked body just barely visible through the rushing waters.

Ivan had woken up with the feeling of impending doom looming over him. He didn't know what it was about the particular morning or if something had caught in his mind during a particular dream he couldn't quite recollect, but something was seriously amiss. Cursing under his breath when he realized Kira wasn't next to him, he quickly sprang to his feet and dressed in a flash. Once fully clothed, the mountain of a man ran as fast as he could through the field of wildflowers, searching for his master. He felt like his search would end fruitlessly, but thankfully as he approached the picturesque water and the fall, he spotted her naked form there bathing.

She looked spectacular, but there was no time to spend gawking. Instead, using two strategically placed fingers, Ivan whistled to call attention to himself before motioning her to join him. "We have to go!" he called out, figuring the ominous feeling he'd had was some sort of sign that they weren't safe where they were. As he waited for her, he used that time to appreciate her body, a welcome momentary diversion in otherwise trying times.

Kira watched as Ivan appeared on the side of the water and whistled at her. She couldn't hear what he'd yelled, but it was obvious that they needed to go. She looked up at the sky, noticing that it was nearly 10. She jumped off the ledge under the waterfall, diving back into the pool of water, and swimming over to him. She pulled her clothes back on, the fabric sticking to her wet body.

"We must be off. No doubt others will be coming to get you." Kira nodded as she wrung her hair out as much as possible, the wet curls flowing down her back. She smiled up at Ivan, and nodded again, letting him know that she was ready to go.

They walked along the side of the river, staying quiet as they walked. Kira reflected upon the events of the past 2 days, finding herself grinning a bit as she recalled besting the men who'd come to take her back to slavery. Her grin became wider as she pictured the wonderful orgasmic fucking she'd received from Ivan, twice.

Ivan noticed the way the wet clothes clung to her body, accentuating it in the best possible way. He wished the two of them could just jump into the crystal blue waters and fuck until their hearts were content, but he knew they had to keep moving. For reasons unknown, Ivan truly cared about Kira and he was as worried about her safety as he was his own.

As they walked along the river, Ivan stole a few glances at his master. He noticed her grin, but didn't speak of it. Instead, he moved a bit close to her. He felt connected to her in a way he'd never felt with anyone before. It was strange, but he wasn't going to dismiss it as just merely the result of being in the presence of a great fuck.

"When I woke, I...thought you'd left me for good," he admitted to her, looking to her again while they walked, a row of trees hiding their form as they continued trekking along the river's edge.

She smiled sweetly. It was clear that her cunt held some sort of magic. She had him wrapped completely around her little finger.

They'd continued walking for a short while when they both stopped, looking around them. Had they really heard voices, or was it just their anxiety? They both stood still for a few more moments, looking over at each other. The sound of a bird crying was the only sound they could hear. No other animals. Surely, a sign that something wasn't right. Ivan looked away, hearing the faint sound of foot falls.

*PFT* The sound was quiet, but very distinct. Kira knew precisely what that sound was. Her head spun around in all directions, looking for the source of the sound. It had sounded so close, and yet she couldn't see it.

She took a step forward, taking a deep breath that never fully came. Stopping, she looked down slowly, to see that the source of the sound had in fact been close. The arrow was piercing her side. Her eyes widened as she looked back up at Ivan, who was still looking around the woods for the source of the talking.

Kira managed a soft sound as she fell to the ground, her white shirt turning red with blood. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she lost consciousness.

"No!" Ivan called out when he glanced down and could see the arrow impaled in his master's side. If there was any secret to the hunters what sort of relationship he and Kira had, it was extinguished by his reaction to her injury. Ivan dropped to a knee and scooped her up in his arms, hoping to make the tree line his friend to avoid any other stray arrows that may have come his way.

He was sure whoever had shot the arrow was hoping that one shot would be enough, because of Evan caught wind of who it'd been, they would die a much more brutal death. The sight of the arrow sticking out of her side was turning his stomach; not because the sight of blood bothered him, but because he couldn't imagine losing her at that moment.

As he made his way along the trees, Ivan started shifting away from the river and deeper into the woods. He was tempted to pull out the arrow, but without anything to really close the wound, he feared she'd bleed out.

It had felt like he'd been running for hours with her body pressed against his own when he finally happened upon the shack of a healer. If there was anyone who could save her at that moment, he was it.

"She's taken an arrow to the side," Ivan said as he set her lifeless form on the floor. "You must do something...please!" he pleaded with the healer after having just barged into his home without so much as a knock. If Ivan had no thing on his side, it was his size. Everyone was intimidated by him.

Kira let out a soft sigh as her eyes opened slowly. The world was blurry. All she could make out was a short, slender person who was standing over her. She didn't know where she was. A hut? A shed? How did she even g st here.

Oh yes, that's right. The arrow. Her side... She reached down and touched her side where the arrow was. It was painful, but she could breathe, she would live.

She rubbed her eyes, to get them to focus. The small man smiled when she finally was able to focus on him. Kira was about to speak when the man held his hand to her mouth, shushing her quietly. "Sshh my dear. You'll wake him." The man motioned to a large chair that was in the corner of the room. Ivan was fast asleep. She looked around the room again, and realized she was laying in what she guessed was the owners own bed.

"You've been asleep for 4 days. He never once left your side, holding your hand the entire time, and praying to the Gods that you would be safe. He finally went to sleep about 6 hours ago. I've been taking care of you since he brought you here. He must love you very much. He nearly broke my door down so I could help. Things got a little hairy there for a while. We weren't sure you'd make it." The kind man turned and left the room. He came back with a glass of water, handing it to Kira.

"Now, rest ." He left the room again, closing the door behind him. Ivan looked so peaceful when he slept. She smiled softly as she stared at him.

The last few days had been incredibly stressful. Ivan felt as if he must have aged years during that time and worn a hole in the floor of the poor healer's floor from all of the pacing he'd done. The healer had done a wonderful job and was incredibly accommodating, letting Ivan stay by his master's side for the entirety of her recovery. She had been very close to death, a point he made clear and Ivan couldn't muster up the courage to sleep, not wanting to miss any change, good or bad.

After nearly 72 hours of virtually no rest, he was unable to keep his eyes open any longer and finally passed out in a chair beside the bed. He slept soundly, his snores resonating throughout the small room while Kira came to. When he finally did stir hours later, he was surprised to see his master awake and looking quite good, probably a lot better than he did. He wouldn't have been surprised if his hair had started to gray and he knew for a fact he carried heavy bags beneath both eyes.

"How are you feeling?" he asked hoarsely from his seat, his mind still a muddied mess and not yet acclimated to actually having had a bit of sleep.

"Sore, but I'll live." She smiled from the bed, at him. She threw the covers back to reveal a long grey shirt and no pants, her smooth legs glowing in the light of the fireplace. She stretched her legs a little, curling her toes, and turning her feet in circles.

Kira placed her feet on the cold wooden floor, and stood up slowly. She put her hand up when Ivan started to get up. "I've got this. No worries." she smiled sweetly at the hulk of a man in the chair. Kira walked over to Ivan, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. She then slowly made her way over to the small window, folding her arms under her breasts.

She sighed as she began to speak. "Ivan.. I want you to go back to the castle. I am not worth all of this trouble. You are much better off without having to deal with every piece of baggage I have." She stared out of the window, hoping he would listen to her, and go home.

Ivan watched his master stand from his chair, relieved to actually see her moving around. It looked like the healer had done one hell of a good job. His eyes followed her everywhere she moved, from the kiss she'd given her forehead to her moving over to the window.

It seemed as if she was in deep thought and that worried him. When she finally spoke, his worries were confirmed. Shaking his head adamantly, Ivan stood, feeling a mixture of anger and betrayal boiling inside of him.

"No," he said quickly, his voice booming. "I have stayed by your side for this long. I made a vow to you. I am not going to break it because of something like this." Ivan moved behind his master as she looked out the window. He placed his hands on her hips and stepped forward, pressing his body firmly against her back, letting her feel every rippling muscle and the outline of his cock through his pants, giving her an idea of why him going back home was such a terrible idea.

Kira sighed softly as a tear rolled down her right cheek. She didn't want Ivan to be hurt. She knew that eventually someone would find her. Maybe not today. Maybe not a year from now. But one day someone would come. And that person would stop at nothing to bring her back. Kira hadn't been completely honest with Ivan. She decided that if he was to be hers, she would have to tell him everything....

Kira turned around to face him, her small body pressed up against his. He was warm. She needed to feel that warmth. She took his left hand in her right hand, and raised it to her mouth, kissing it gently. "Ivan, there's something that you need to know. Please, my love, sit." She motioned to the bed, where he sat on the edge of it, watching her intently.

Kira stayed standing by the windows, her arms crossed again, she stared at her feet. "Ivan, as you know, I'm a slave. That part is true. As is the circumstance of my birth. My mother was raped by the king, and thus, I was born. What I didn't tell you is, the King that raped my mother was not the king of your home..." she paused, taking a deep breath as she looked up to see that Ivan had a puzzled look on his face. She continued...

"I wasn't always a slave. Neither was my mother. She was one of the Queens confidants. Her closest one, so she tells me. When the king took my mother into his bed, and she became pregnant, my mother was banished by the Queen. My mother did not give up the fight for me to be the Royalty that I truly am. Well, that my blood says I am, anyways." Kira turned to look out the window once more, staring off into the trees.

"Ivan, I was brought to Redtrail at the age of 9, with the intent to be married to the kings son, who was 10 years my senior, on the day of my 16th Birthday. This was my mothers plan, and her way to get back into the castle, not as a slave, but as a guest. When I refused, I was beaten and thrown into the jail for a half a year. This is why, when you found me, I was still a virgin. I was promised to this man, and they wanted me to be completely pure."

She turned her face back to look at him sitting there on the bed, staring at her back. More tears rolled down her cheeks as she began to sob. "I can't ever go back there. They will kill me. And I'm afraid they will kill you for helping me. These men are ruthless and will stop at nothing to find me and bring me back to the man I was betrothed to. And once they find out that I am no longer pure, they will not hesitate to behead me, and probably my mother as well." She held her hands to her face, tears falling silently into her palms and through her fingers.

When he was sat on the bed, Ivan didn't know what to expect. The two had been through a whole year in a matter of days, it seemed. As Kira began speaking, Ivan realized how little he actually knew about her. Aside from the talks they had, he didn't know much else. As she poured her heart out to him, Ivan's own broke. He knew due to the circumstances, they would undoubtedly kill her if they got their hands on her.

It wasn't as if royalty were forgiving. They'd never been. It was much easier to lop off a head than to come to some peaceful resolution. It was the same reason Ivan had been trained to be a ruthless killer from the moment he could wield a sword. The future or lack there of was obviously getting to Kira and he hated to see her that upset. If she thought he would just abandon her because of what he'd learned, she was mistaken. He was upset that she had him take her virginity, only because it put her at greater risk.

"They may keep hunting the both of us. They might send some more arrows our way or try to flank us when we're least expecting it. They might have a whole search party out looking for us at this very moment, but none of that...none of it makes me even slightly reconsider being by your side."

Ivan stood and made his way over to Kira, his arm wrapping around her much smaller frame. "These few days have breathed new life into me. I had no life being ordered by those wretched royals, told to kill innocent people and having to carry their bloodied bodies or their severed heads back to the castle as proof of my kill. If it means putting my life at risk staying with you, then so be it. I can sleep well at night knowing I didn't compromise my integrity just to live a few more years," he added, letting her body rest against his own.

"Now, don't cry. You are stronger than that." Ivan reached up and wiped a few stray tears from Kira's face. "I say when you feel up to it, we start to move again. It is never wise to stay in one place for too long."

Kira nodded, rubbing her eyes to clear out any left over moisture. She straightened herself up, and agreed that it was indeed time to go.

They stayed there until dusk, and left under the cover of night. Before they left, Kira placed a gentle kiss on the healers cheek, thanking him for everything he'd done. He whispered something in her ear that only she could hear, and then closed the door.

Kira and Ivan walked in silence for half of the night, continuing the course South East. The sky was as bright as day with the stars shining down upon the pair. It was almost ethereal.

Kira stopped walking, and fell to her knees, the pain in her side searing through her bones. "We've got to stop and rest, my love." She spoke to Ivan, who didn't notice she'd stopped. It was becoming hard for her to breathe again, and she knew she couldn't carry on any longer. The land had turned to forest, the trees tall and scattered, proving great cover, and a nice flat place to lay. Ivan picked Kira up into his arms, ans found a nice flat place to lay beside a small group of trees, and he lay Kira down.

Ivan laid down beside Kira, who was shivering from the cold. She curled up like a cat next to his warmth.

Moving as much as they did was tiring, but to Ivan, it was no different than hunting or chasing those he was supposed to kill. The only difference was, he was the one who was being chased, now. As the night progressed and they moved from open fields to lush forest, Ivan knew it was as good a time as any to stop and it seemed as if Kira's body was telling her that, as well.

"Of course," he breathed out softly when she mentioned having to rest. After carrying into better cover between some trees, Ivan lay her down and nestled in beside her to provide her ample warmth despite the cool night air.

"The healer told me the pain should be completely gone within a few days," he told her, kissing her neck before letting his eyes close, not sleeping, but merely settling against Kira's body. "If you need anything, tell me," he added, wanting to make sure she was as comfortable as possible.

Kira scooted closer to him, laying her head on his chest, her hand on his belly, and closing her eyes to sleep.

She didn't think he'd been asleep long when she was awoken by Ivan jumping up, taking his sword from his sheath.

"What is it, my love?" she asked, looking intently at him. He held a hand to her as if to tell her to be quiet. Kira looked around her anxiously as a hand slid around her face grabbing her mouth closed, a second hand reaching around her waist, snatching her off the ground. Kira squirmed and fought back, but with every move, the pain from her injury was sent shooting through her entire body.

The man behind her was silent as the night. She was praying that Ivan could hear her struggling enough to turn around and see her being taken away.

The sound had startled him awake. The cracking of a branch and the rustle of some leaves. Closer and closer they came, but upon waking and having been disoriented, Ivan had trouble figuring out exactly where the sound was coming from. When Kira spoke to him, he quickly quieted her.

With his blade unsheathed, Ivan moved to scale the entire area, wanting to ensure that Kira would be safe, no matter the threat. As he made his way around the perimeter of the dense woods, he heard a struggle and quickly realized it was coming from where they'd set up camp for the night.

By the time Ivan was able to return to the scene, it was too late. Whoever had been stalking them had taken Kira away and Ivan soon became the most helpless person in the world. He could hardly stomach himself. If he'd only just stayed by her side, she would have been fine. It was a crucial error in judgment, one that could come back to haunt him. There was no telling what her captor might do to her. If she was taken back to the castle, it would assuredly come to light that the girl who'd left a virgin was no longer.

Ivan scoured the woods, searching frantically, but every time he thought he was getting closer, he'd hit a dead end. He needed to find her before daybreak.

Kira kicked and struggled, trying desperately to get free, but the men who had control of her were stronger than she'd hoped. She managed to rip a small patch of her shirt off, tossing it into the limb of a tree without the men knowing. She moved her head around roughly until she had the hand that was over her face in her mouth, and she bit down roughly, feeling the skin tear under the force of her skin. The man yelled in pain, as he ripped his hand from her mouth, it dripping with blood.

"IVAN!" She started screaming towards the direction they had been running. "IVAN HEL" she was cut off again by a large ball of fabric being shoved into her mouth, and a strip of fabric went around her face, tied securely at the back of her head. Her nails dug into the arms that held her body tightly, but through all of her struggle, it did her no good. She could only hope and pray that Ivan would find her, or get back to the Castle and save her before her certain death.

Back
Top Bottom