Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Lust (Biting Girl + Crusade)

Hearing the girl whisper that into his ears gave him chills and he knew it wouldn't be long before he was able to do exactly what she wanted him to do. He continued to power his cock inside of her time and time again until the throbbing became too much to bear.

Pulling out quickly, the large man shifted beside the girl and angled his huge cock above her. He licked his lips and started jerking the soaked shaft, letting out a hearty groan as he finally exploded, a load matching his size.

His cum rained over her perfect tits, covering them in a thick sheen of his seed. He tilted his head back and admired the sight of her tits so nicely covered in his cum. "Ahh," he called out, slapping the head of his cock against her chest to free the last bit of his load from the tip.

Kira laughed, maniacally, as she rubbed his load into her breasts. She had always heard that it was good for the skin. It was sticky and warm and it felt so good. She rubbed until it was completely soaked into her skin. He now belonged to her. Fully.

She lay there on the cold, wet floor of the forest, covered in bits of leaves and twigs. Her cunt burned from the abuse, and she could feel the blood that her mother had warned her about, so long ago, trickle down her slit and down the cheek of her ass. She continued to gasp for air as she tried to regain her composure.

Kira could feel Ivan resting beside her, also breathing heavily. She could feel the warmth of his flesh against hers. Oh sure, he had given her the ultimate pleasure. But she still couldn't help but be worried that he would still drag her away, back to the life she knew would eventually kill her. She looked around for the sword, seeing it was on his side, and not hers.

As quick as a flash, she straddled him again, grabbing the sword and swinging the blade to his throat.

"So, Ivan..." she said, still shuddering and breathless, "what's to be the plan then?"

Ivan was a little dumbfounded at the maniacal laughter that coincided with Kira rubbing his healthy load into her tits. He licked his lips, still finding the action oddly erotic. Taking a deep breath, the mountain of a man came down from the high of his own climax and watched Kira before settling down next to her.

In a flash, she was on top of him again and his eyes traveled to hers when she pressed the blade of the sword to his throat. He was stupid. Maybe that's all she needed. Maybe she just needed a big cock inside of her and some cum on her breasts and then she'd be done with him.

"I hope it doesn't involve that sword," he said truthfully, narrowing his eyes at her. "I'm your slave. Should I be making decisions?" he asked her.

"That's precisely what I wanted to hear, slave!" Kira smiled as she lowered the blade. She looked at his body, letting her eyes rest at all of the wonderful marks she'd left upon his skin. Reaching over to grab her shirt, she stood as she placed it back upon her chest. She motioned for Ivan to stand and get himself clothed again.

As he started to place his shirt back on, she stopped him, placing her hand on one of her bite marks. "No, slave. I want to see that you belong to me. I want anyone who crosses our path to see you for what you are. My slave for my own personal enjoyment."

She started walking through the woods again, stopping briefly to glance back at him. His size and muscles stood out even more so now. He looked so strong and healthy. "Actually Ivan, I don't much feel like walking. Carry me," she said in a stern voice that also had a soft touch to it.

She really was a sadistic fuck, not Ivan couldn't help but be enamored by her. Once he stood and he watched her get dressed, he followed suit, but it was obvious in what she said that she wanted him to remain shirtless. It wasn't exactly warm out there in the dense forest, but he didn't mind if it would make her happy.

As they made their way through the woods, he almost laughed when she mentioned him carrying her. But instead, he kept an even expression and lifted her in his arms, cradling her close to his muscled body before pressing on. "Does this make you happy, master?" he asked her, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

*SLAP!*

"Do not use that tone with me, Ivan," Kira said as he carried her as if she weighed little more than a feather. "You do realize that I've the upper hand here. Don't press your luck. Sure, you fucked me good, but that doesn't mean I can't kill you just as quick!"

She stopped her ranting, hoping she'd set him straight. Oh yes, she knew she had him wrapped around her little finger. He would be her slave. Now, just how much he would fight it, she didn't know. But she knew one thing... he liked what she had given him. The size of his load told her almost instantly.

As they headed East, she became tired and rested her head on his shoulder/chest. She tried fighting sleep so much, but eventually gave into it. Dreaming sweet dreams of having her slave service her daily. His large cock ripping into her wet cunt.

When she awoke, they had stopped walking. He was still holding her, watching her sleep. Only he was seated in a large grassy field, that was littered with flowers. The smell was intoxicating to her, and the fragrance is what woke her up from her sweet, wet dream. She smiled up at him as he looked down at her, placing a hand upon his cheek.

"What are you thinking, my dear? Are you wondering why I'm so sadistic? Why I chose you?"

"I apologize, Master," Ivan said to her, a sincerity in his tone of voice. He hadn't meant to come off so sarcastic, it was just such a change of pace having gone from a ruthless killer to a slave in a matter of hours. The fact that she admitted he fucked her good did give him a bit of confidence and instead of dwelling on the negatives, he carried her feather-light body through the woods, letting her press against his strong body.

As it got later and she fell asleep, he continued east. He smiled as he looked down at her, finding the peaceful look on her face a welcome change to her usually cruel demeanor. Finally tiring himself, the giant mean decided to take a seat in a field, one incredibly scenic with wildflowers as far as the eye could see. He sat and let her body rest against his own as he took a breather, finally noticing her stirring and waking.

With his eyes on hers, he listened to her question and couldn't help but smile. "Well, yes," he said simply, although he was also thinking about how beautiful she looked as she slept.

"You're guess is as good as mine. I blame the cruel life I grew up in. Seeing people raped and tortured on an almost daily basis..." she tried to shake the thoughts from her head as she took her hands from around his large neck and stood up. "Perhaps it's just my own way of protecting myself. Of making sure that no one could ever do that to me. And for some strange reason, making a large man like yourself scream in pain, makes me shiver with excitement." Kira sighed.

She started walking slowly through the field of flowers, bending down at different spots to smell them and pick them from their stems. She couldn't help but dwell on her answers to her own questions. She didn't know where the feelings came from, but it was too late to deny they were there.

When she had picked a few flowers, she braided them together, and made a ring of the flowers, clearing a spot in the field to place the ring. A pixie ring, she thought. Perhaps a safe place for a little pixie to live. She wished she were the pixie and had a safe place. No doubt there would be more men coming for them once Ivan and his comrades did not return.

She shivered as a brisk wind swept through the field, passing through her body like a ghost.

He could understand what sorts of things she'd been subjected to. It made sense that she'd sort of be predestined to be involved in those sorts of torturous rituals. If he had to be the whipping post in her perverted game, then he was alright with it. In fact, the time they spent together had been far more interesting than most for him. He'd fucked the wettest cunt he'd ever had before and he felt a bond to the sadistic woman with the tight little body. It was nice.

"I understand," he said simply, nodding as she spoke to him. He walked with her through the fields and said nothing while she picked flowers. It was a nice respite from her usual ruthless nature, but nonetheless, he sort of worried about how unstable she was. Her attitude seemed to change at the drop of a hat. He never knew what to expect. Maybe that was part of her allure.

"What are you doing?" he asked her, the shivering as the cold wind blew over his naked upper body.

"I'm trying to decide our next move, Ivan." She turned back to him, grabbing his large hand in hers, bringing it to rest against her cheek. "Men will be coming for me, believing you and your men to be dead." She looked up into his eyes. Somehow, they'd become softer since the first time she looked into them. She saw him shiver slightly as the wind also grazed his muscular body. She decided to take pity on him and hand him his shirt to place back upon his torso.

Before allowing him to take back his hand she kissed it softly, allowing her lip to drag across his skin, she sighed deeply. "So... my Ivan, besides fighting and fucking, what else are you good at?"

Ivan shook his head when she offered him his shirt. He took the shirt and tossed it away. "You want them to know I'm yours. I want them to know, too," he said, wanting to give her what she wanted. She was easier to handle that way. When she moved his large hand to his cheek and then began kissing it, he took a deep breath while he looked into her eyes.

Her question caught him off guard and he thought about it for a minute. "Really, all I've been trained to do is fight. And fucking I learned on my own. They're all I know," he said honestly, finding that fact oddly depressing, but his life was fighting and fucking. "I can't offer you much more than that," he admitted.

Taken aback by his answer, Kira dropped his hand and stared at him puzzled. "So, you mean to tell me you can't hunt, build shelter, or even make a fire?! How exactly are we to survive, slave?! Do I have to do everything around here?" She glared at him before cracking a sly smile. She enjoyed playing with him. Making him constantly wonder what Kira he'd see next. In all reality, she wanted so badly to be taken by him again. But she knew that should he get the feeling he has the upper hand, he may not comply.

Looking around her, she found a nice long branch that was mostly without crooks or faults. Taking the sword again from his sheath, she began to chop at the wood, cutting it into a sharp point. Looking back up at Ivan, she handed him the spear and pointed towards the opposite side of the field where a quiet doe had wandered into the grass to feed on the vegetation.

"Hunt," she whispered to him.

"I'm good with my hands," he assured her and even though he really wasn't well versed in any of the activities she'd mentioned, he was pretty confident he'd be able to do all three with little trouble. He had no idea what to expect from her, but when she handed him the makeshift spear, he nodded.

He'd never hunted before. He'd lived in his own quarters for his entire life, so building shelter and starting fires really wasn't ever a necessity. Hunting he'd done a few times, but not recently. When he saw the doe, he knew it'd be relatively easy for him to kill.

He left the side of his master and made his way through the field. He zigzagged to keep the doe from pinpointing his location. When he got close enough, Ivan charged, ruthlessly slaughtering the animal, his spear puncturing the tough flesh in a few different spots, spattering himself with blood in the process before the animal fell lifelessly onto its side.

Watching Ivan kill set a desire inside of her. Oh, her dear slave was indeed good at killing. Obviously coming from his upbringing, and the position he held before she took him over as her own. As he brought the deer back to where she stood, she smiled gratefully at him.

Having lived in drafty shacks made of wood and hay, she knew how to make a fire to keep them warm, and to cook the yummy meat he had slaughtered for her. As he began to fillet the meat, she placed the chunks of meat onto the end of the spear, so that they could be cooked over the open flame she had created while he was killing.

When the meat was done, she removed it from the fire, and allowed it to cool slightly before taking a small piece for herself, and handing the spear over to Ivan. With as large as he was, she didn't want him to tire out if he didn't get enough protein. She would need to help keep his energy up, should the need for a fight arise.

"So Ivan, tell me more about yourself," Kira pressed, as her hand slid onto his thigh.

After filleting the doe, Ivan sat down beside the fire with Kira and cooked the meat, eating a generous portion. In all truth, he'd been starving and the meat was a welcome respite from how hungry he'd grown since they'd met each other earlier. His voracious appetite was obvious in the way he massacred the venison on the stick. He licked his lips and set the then empty spear down on the ground.

He glanced down at his master's hand on his thigh as she asked him about himself. "There's not a whole lot to tell. My parents were murdered when I was young and because of my stature, the royals told me in as a sort of protector. I've been there ever since I was ten, honing my craft. It's been a mundane life and honestly, this change of scenery has been nice," he admitted. "I don't wish to return there," he added, but he had a feeling since he was Kira's slave, she had no intentions of getting anywhere near that palace again.

The sun began to set on the field where they sat. Kira was exhausted, in spite of the nap she'd had earlier in his strong arms. She felt an odd connection to Ivan. Of course, the fact that he'd deflowered her and then covered her in his lust seed may have had something to do with that.

Kira lay down into the grass and flowers, allowing her loose top to flow up a bit with the wind that swept through the field. She closed her eyes as the feel of his touch rushed back into her thoughts, turning her on a bit. She smiled a bit as the feelings rushed back to her clit, and she turned her head, giggling a bit.

The large mountain of a man rested back on his hands once his belly was full. He watched the girl rest and he couldn't help but look her body over. The same body he'd so roughly deflowered earlier looked no less fuckable in that moment. Ivan couldn't keep from growing hard inside of his pants as he thought about defiling her again. He licked his lips and took a deep breath, her little giggle throwing him off completely.

"Are you alright?" he asked her, wondering what must have been going through that mind of hers.

"Yes, I was just thinking...." she paused, wondering if it was all too soon to get back into it with him and his enormous cock again.

"I was thinking about how good you felt, deep inside of me." She finally admitted, turning her face to his, sensing he was just as horny as she was.

A gust of wind burst through the field just then, tossing her shirt up over her breasts, her skirt up to her thighs, and sending her hair flying wildly in the air. She laughed out loud as she struggled to pull her shirt back down over her hard nipples. The wind was so cold. It sent chills up her spine. She left her skirt just as it was tho. The cold air against her wet slit felt amazing.

"I think the wind is trying to tell us something," he said, his eyes feasting at the sight of more and more of her body exposed to him. He licked his lips and sat up, his eyes finding hers. He sat up on his knees and placed both thumbs into his pants, slowly easing them down, letting his huge cock slip free of its confines. His eyes locked with hers again as he grabbed hold of the thick shaft.

"Is this what you're thinking about Master?" he asked, stroking it a few times. "Is this what you want?" he added, realizing he may have been overstepping his boundaries, but he was really fucking horny.

Kira's eyes feasted upon his enormous member he held within his hand. His hand, as large as it was, was almost dwarfed by the size of his cock.

She sighed and leaned back, lifting her skirt up more to show her perfect little tight, wet pussy.

"Yes slave. But first, I want you to eat it. I want you to make me come on your face." She reached up, grabbing his hair in her hand, and forcing his face down to her cunt, causing him to wince in pain.

Ivan looked at the way she studied his cock and he couldn't help but smirk. When she mentioned eating her pussy, there was no hesitation, even after she'd roughly pulled him down between her legs. Ivan loved eating pussy and he was sure that tight little cunt would be a welcome treat.

Once between her legs, he groaned and dragged his tongue over that wet slit, groaning in pleasure at the taste of her cunt. He flicked the tip of his tongue over the swell of her clit and hummed against it, his hands moving to massage her inner thighs at the same time. He loved eating her and he hoped it was as pleasurable for her.

Kira moaned loudly and squirmed with excitement. This was a completely different feeling than before, and her pussy became a river of enjoyment. She gripped his hair tightly, clawing at his head as she enjoyed the feeling of his tongue, dancing around her clit.

Her back arched and her toes curled until they hurt as she reached a clitoral orgasm. She let out a monstrous scream of enjoyment as the waves shot through her small frame. When it had become too much, she took his hair that was entangled in her fingers, and pulled his head up so he would stop tickling her clit.

"Fuck me Ivan. I want YOU to take control again. I want you to fuck me like you would a whore. Make me come again."

It really didn't take much effort at all to bring her to that orgasm. He would've happily kept tasting that pussy of hers the entire night, but it was pretty apparent that she wanted more and he had no problem obliging her. He smirked when she pulled him away from her pussy. He greedily licked his lips and glanced down at her as she gave him free reign over her body.

He nodded his head in understanding and quickly flipped the girl over onto her stomach. His hands grasped her hips and he lifted her ass up in the air for him. His hands moved over it, grabbing both cheeks tightly before shifting forward. He took hold of his cock and guided the thick head to her soaking wet slit. Easing his hips forward, he filled her greedy cunt once more. "Fuck," he breathed out from behind her.

"Oh FUCK YES!" Kira screamed out in pain and pleasure as his extra large cock filled her tight cunt again. She pushed her hips up a bit more, and placed her face to the ground, with her eyes closed, and felt each single pounding he delivered to her. Growing wetter and wetter with each and every pump, she moaned and groaned as he made his way deep inside of her, pounding against her wall.

She could feel the wind rush against her bare ass as she allowed the hulk of a man to fill her up with his most intimate piece of flesh and muscle. She reached back between her legs and scratched at his thighs with her sharp fingernails, drawing a bit of blood that she licked from her finger tips. She then cupped and massaged his warm balls in her hand, hoping it would send him pleasure like never before.

She was definitely the perfect embodiment of a sex partner and Ivan couldn't get enough fucking her. Even when she clawed at him, it was sexy in the most carnal of ways. He reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair, giving it a hard tug while he pounded her tight little cunt into submission. "You fucking like that, Kira?" he asked, no more master speak when he was fucking her like a proper whore.

With his other hand, he slapped her ass, his monstrous cock filling her time and time again, unrelenting in the fucking he gave her. He couldn't get enough of her and he knew if they stayed together for a while, they were going to end up doing things he'd never done with another woman. Kira was opening him up to doing what he wanted when it came to fucking and he couldn't thank her enough for that.

Back
Top Bottom