Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Choosing Sides [Crusade + celebstars]

Crusade

Star
The divorce had been a trying time for everyone. Robert Watson knew in the back of his mind that his ex-wife was going to try to cast him as some sort of villain. She'd mention that he liked to drink or the fact that he worked abroad too much. She would try to make their very famous daughter hate him and look at him with the same derision she did. He couldn't let that happen. He loved his daughter too much and he needed her on his side. It would kill him to have her out of his life.

The forty-five year old had moved out of the family house and was staying in a fairly small apartment. It was furnished and was quite nice, but without any bells and whistles. He'd invited Emma to join him there, intent on turning her against her mother before she had a chance to do the same to him. He had always looked at Emma as the perfect embodiment of all of his ex-wife's best features. She was an angel and he couldn't wait to get across to her how badly he needed her in his life.

The divorce came pretty quickly and was more a result of Emma's mother. She was the one constantly unhappy and always looking for something to complain about. It had become so incessant that Robert would often just take long drives to escape the torment. He realized as much as she did that it was no way to live life and the slip came amicably.

He straightened up the apartment and headed into the bathroom to check his reflection in the mirror. The father stood at 6'1, with sandy brown hair and intense blue eyes. He was lean and fit, wearing a button down shirt and a pair of slacks. His hair was parted to one side and as he gazed at his reflection, he nodded his head approvingly at himself. He was a handsome man and he wanted to look his best for Emma. Taking a deep breath, he rehearsed everything he'd thought about saying to her over and over again in his mind before returning to the living room to wait for her.

Emma was old enough to know that a divorce between her parents wasn't the end of the world. Couples can drift apart for whatever reason and decide to part ways. Today, Emma was going to see her father at his apartment. The idea of him living alone didn't suit her, she always worried about him, despite the man being able to look after his own well being.

The English star arrived at her father's apartment not to long after he had spoken to her. Emma was wearing something quite smart and fashionable as she appeared on a morning show earlier that day. She had made her way straight to her Dad afterwards and knocked on his door with her hand.

Whilst waiting for the door to open, she looked around the place, it was nice, he certainly had his own fortune and could look after himself. A neighbour came out of her door as she was heading out and saw the actress standing in the doorway. A large smile came over her and it wasn't to long before a picture was taken with the celebrities permission.

"Have a nice day" Emma said, waving her off. Knocking on her father's door once more, she called for him. "Dad I am getting mobbed by fans out here" she laughed.

Robert smiled when he heard his daughter's voice outside. There weren't many places fans didn't get to her, anymore. She was a worldwide star. Everyone knew of her and when she voiced she was being mobbed, he hurried to the door and opened it. "Emma!" he said, almost sounding surprised. He closed the door behind her once she was inside and was sure to lock it as well. Fans were sometimes crazy and he wouldn't have put it passed them to just walk inside if it meant catching a glimpse of hers.

"It's so good to see you, sweetheart. How have you been? How was the morning show?" he asked, realizing he may have been coming off a little too eager. But he couldn't help it. He'd missed not having her around as much and seeing her just reinforced what a beautiful girl she'd grown to be. She looked so much older and so sophisticated. He couldn't help but beam when she was around. He walked her into the living room and took a seat on a couch, patting the spot beside him, wanting her close to him.

"Dad, calm down" she giggled, "you don't need to lock the door! It was one fan and just a neighbour." It was the first time Emma had set foot in this apartment and it was natural for her to look around, seeing the neutral coloured walls painted white. "How long have you been here? Did you buy it?" Walking in to the living room with him, the place looked nice but not really homely.

"I'm good, just did an interview for the morning show. I didn't get all dressed up to come see you, sorry Dad." Emma liked making witty jokes like that. "The show was good, had to be up super early though." This prompted her to yawn so she covered her mouth with her palm. "I've been good though, work keeps me busy."

Seeing him place a hand on the sofa and pat it, she knew what he wanted so she sat down beside him and crossed one leg over the other. Her smooth legs were a sight to see, especially as she ran a hand down one and scratched at it with her fingers.

"How are you coping?"

"Just renting it. Are you kidding me? Do you think I'd buy this place?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Not exactly my style. Just a place to rest my head until things calm down," he said, the loneliness eating at him. He didn't want to voice that just yet, however. "I've only been here a couple of days. Hence the complete lack of personality. This place resembles a fucking hospital room," he said bluntly with a laugh.

"You could have made your old dad feel a bit better and led me to believe you dressed up for me, Emma," he said, smirking as he couldn't help but glance down at those lovely legs when she sat down beside him. He licked his lips and quickly diverted his attention back to her eyes.

"It's been lonely. But your mother wanted this. She wanted you to stay with her and she wanted me to be completely miserable and she's gotten her wish. I'm miserable without you around, Ems. I really am," he admitted to her.

"Oh good, this place sucks!" She said, looking around, her eyes going up to the ceiling and to the walls before finishing at the floor and furniture. As she did this she had no idea he was checking out her legs and licking his lips at the sight of them.

Rolling her eyes, she shook her head. "Yes Daddy, I dressed like this for you, because you are special!" Her voice had the hint of sarcasm in it. "But as I am all dressed up, why don't I take you out for a meal?"

The atmosphere changed a little now, becoming more deep and saddened. "Why do you feel lonely?" She frowned, and without thinking to much about it she placed both hands on his leg. "If your feeling alone why don't you move in with me?"

Robert had always found his daughter attractive, but when she became famous and he knew thousands of men were lusting after her, it made him even more attracted to her. While she critiqued his place, he just nodded and smiled. He really didn't feel like going out for a meal. The attention his daughter drew was a lot to handle and a simple meal didn't seem like it'd be worth the aggravation.

"I'd prefer we just stay here, love. I can't handle the people," he said honestly. When she brought up his loneliness and her hands traveled down to his leg, he took a deep breath, trying his best to collect himself. He could feel his cock shift inside of his slacks and he just hoped she hadn't noticed.

Trying to distract himself, he didn't need to when she mentioned moving in with her. He grinned widely. "Move in with you? Really?" he asked, not wanting to be a burden to her, but at the same time, he realized it would be the perfect kind of revenge.

"Are you sure, Emma? I would hate to inconvenience you," he added.

Emma understood, it could be a nightmare going out sometimes. So many times in the past she had to cancel plans with friends and family because fans were causing chaos. "We can stay here then. Or I can help you move?"

"You wouldn't be in the way or a burden. You would be if you are expecting me to make you breakfast in bed" she laughed. "But yes, you can move in with me. I wouldn't mind. I have a five bedroom house and I am the only one living in it. How does that make sense?" Taking her hands away from her father's leg, Emma stood up and walked in to the kitchen.

"Is there anything to drink or eat? I am starving!"

"No breakfast in bed?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at his daughter playfully. "Then I don't think I can live with you. It was only under the pretenses that you'd take care of me, you know, pick out my clothes, draw my bath, cook my meals...things like that," he said with a laugh before lifting himself to his feet.

"But on a serious note, I'd love to move in with you. "The fridge is well stocked, sweetheart. Fix yourself something and I'm going to head to my bedroom and start packing. Thank you," he added and walked over to her, having her a hug before he headed to his room to collect his belongings. Since the place was already furnished, he really only had to pack his essentials.

Emma looked over the fridge. It was packed, but nothing really took her fancy. Closing it with some disappointment she headed back in to the living room and just stood there waiting for her father. She had her bag with her, a black leather one with the strap hanging off her shoulder. It had things like her phone, some makeup and a music player in it.

"I might eat something at home. maybe get a take out!" Emma shouted, now heading towards the bedroom.

"Do you want me to talk to Mum tomorrow? I'm meant to be having lunch with her."

Robert had packed away all his clothing in two separate luggage bags. He did it haphazardly, really paying no mind to how they were arranged or what went with what. Instead, he made quick work of it. Clothes were really all he needed at the moment, anyway. When he heard Emma approaching the bedroom, he turned and faced her, the two bags sat upon his bed.

He nodded at her suggestion of take out. "We can do that. I'm sorry my fridge didn't get the job done," he said with a smile. At the mention of her mother, Robert could hardly contain his excitement. He was doing exactly what he wanted to do by moving in with Emma and getting closer to her. When her mum heard the news, she would be devastated. He loved every second of that.

"You can talk to her, Ems. Just make sure you let her know about the new arrangement. I don't want it to be a shock to her or anything," he added, reaching over to grab hold of both of his bags. "I'm all set if you want to head out now."

"Sure, I don't think she would mind if you moved in with me" Emma replied. "She might appreciate me doing so; let me take that bag." The Potter star then took one of the bags, holding it on her arm and carrying it out. Heading in to the corridor she took the stairs down and ended up outside.

Going to the cars parked outside, Emma stayed near her father's trunk so she could put the bag in when he opened it. Once that was done, she got in to the passenger side of his car and put on her seat belt.

"Have you got plans tonight at all?"

"I think you'd be surprised at the way your mum with react," he said, knowing his daughter still thought highly of her. "She's going to fight you about it, Emma, but that's just her. She can't ever be happy for me," he said, frowning before handing her one of the bags. Once they were at to his car, he started to drive in the direction of Emma's place. He'd been there a handful of times. They did entertaining there, but the place was so massive, Robert felt as if he'd need a guided tour just to learn how to get around.

When Emma asked him if he had plans, he laughed and shook his head. "What are plans? I haven't really left the house aside from work since I moved there, sweetheart. I'm really not all that fun these days, unfortunately," he admitted, letting out a sigh. "This whole process has taken a toll on me."

"Aww Daddy don't be like that" Emma said, her hand brushing his shoulder as he drove. "You need to get our head out of work and have some fun. Go out with friends. Play some golf or something." As the journey went on, they arrived at Emma's place just outside of London in an area which had grand houses.

"Let me open the gate!" She said, getting out the halted car and scanning her keys across the lock to open the mechanical structure. Getting back in to the vehicle as the gates screeched open, Emma placed a hand on to her father's leg once more and told him to find a hobby. "That would take your mind of Mum wouldn't it?"

It was nice to have Emma on his side and when she touched him, he couldn't help but smile. He realized he had things exactly where he wanted them, but for some reason, he wasn't thinking about his ex-wife. He was thinking about Emma and that body of hers. He glanced down at his daughter's hand on his leg and he placed his own atop it while he drove through the gate and up towards Emma's house.

"I suppose it would," he said, nodding matter-of-factly, although he didn't want a hobby. He wanted his daughter. His feelings had grown for her tenfold and just spending alone time with her was reinforcing that fact. "I can't thank you enough for letting me stay here. This is the change of scenery I needed, I think," he told her, giving her hand a squeeze before he parked the car right in front of the house.

"Your welcome" she mentioned, feeling the squeeze on her hand and taking it as an acknowledgement. Once the car was parked up, Emma looked back at the gates which was closing now. Going to the back of the car she opened up the trunk and took the bag she carried down from her father's apartment.

"Choose which bedroom you want. They are all spare although I was thinking of turning one in to a gym." Dropping the bag at the front door, Emma rummaged through her handbag and took her keys out, unlocking the door and opening it up.

Taking the bag a few more steps, she placed it in the corridor and left it there for her Dad to take.

Robert had no idea how to navigate the mansion, but he figured he might as well learn it on his own. His strategy for choosing a room was fairly straightforward. After grabbing his things, he headed up the stairs and first sought out Emma's room. When he found it, he chose the closest guest room to it and settled on that one. It was nicely furnished and after unpacking his bags, the star's father left the room and made his way back downstairs to find her.

"Emma, I decided on a room. What are you up to?" he called out, still pretty much in complete awe of the sheer size of the place. Even their family home was about half the size of Emma's place.

Emma was in the kitchen, she was sat up at the island counter situated in the middle of the room. Sitting on a stool, her legs were crossed to the side and showing off her meaty slender thighs. Her back straight, the actress knew about posture and looked remarkably smart and elegant.

"Not much, don't have plans tonight. Seems like a quiet night in." Emma's face didn't look the best, more fed up that she had a fortune but didn't have much to do with it.

"You didn't want to do anything did you? In fact I might go and workout."

Robert was just glad he had the opportunity to stay with his daughter and there was definitely the added bonus of being able to rub that fact in his ex-wife's face as well. She wasn't going to take kindly to the fact that the two of them would be growing close when it was her duty to pull them apart. Luckily, Emma didn't take the bait.

He glanced down at her thighs, taking a deep breath before diverting his eyes, not wanting her to see him leering. He was a little taken aback by the fact that she didn't have plans. He just assumed she would have been out all the time.

Robert thought for a moment and shrugged. "I'm not really sure what we would do, sweetheart. You just go and workout. I'll be fine here," he told her, although he couldn't help but think about how great she probably looked all sweaty in a tight pair of yoga pants that accentuated her curves.

"I probably wont have a take out afterwards then. No point trying to stay in shape to put on weight" she said, getting up from the stool and leaning in to her father. Her hands slid from his chest to his shoulders as she moved in to peck his cheek with her soft lips. "If you want something, the menu is on the fridge door. If you need me for anything just give me a shout." Smiling, the actress left him and moved throughout the house to her room.

Getting changed out of her clothing, she would walked in her bra and panties across from her changing spot to the chest of drawers which held a pair of tight black yoga pants and a tight black sports bra. Unhooking what she was wearing above the chest, the girl then placed on her workout clothes. "I hate how tight these things get" she moaned as she constantly pinched the yoga pants around her ass and thighs. Slipping her brown golden locks in to a fresh ponytail Emma placed on more comfortable footwear in running shoes and left her room, heading towards the gym.

Inside was an iPod which held all her favourite tunes to motivate her. Each headphone went in to each ear as she started the music as well as started the treadmill.

Her ass and back was facing the door at an angle from the left. Her face was pointing towards a window over looking her rose garden behind the property.

Robert couldn't help but love when Emma got so close to him. Her moving over his chest and shoulders brought forth a sigh that bordered on a moan. He took a deep breath and then nodded to her. "Alright, love," he said before perusing the menu on the door of the fridge. Nothing really spoke to him because of how distracted his daughter had made him and instead of ordering, he grabbed a drink from the fridge and took it into the living room to relax for a bit.

Even as he rested back on the couch, he found himself flipping aimlessly from station to station, never settling on one. His mind was mush as he thought about Emma working out. He knew her typical workout attire from shots the paparazzi had taken and that he'd seen in tabloids when she'd go off to work out outside of the home. He thought back to those yoga pants and how they made her ass look and in that moment, he was up and heading up the stairs to try to catch a glimpse of her.

He felt dirty checking up on her like that, but since the split, Robert hadn't had so much as any physical contact aside from the hug and kiss Emma had given him. As he walked down the hall of the mansion, he finally found the gym. The door was open and instead of walking in to make his presence known, Robert stayed in the doorway, watching Emma from behind as she worked out on the treadmill. His eyes narrowed at her ass, looking perfect in those yoga pants. He could feel himself getting hard inside of his pants as he watched her like some crazed fan from afar.

If there was ever a way to get back at his ex-wife, Robert was doing it. He knew what he wanted and he was going to get it. And it was right in front of him.

It started out as a light jog when she placed herself on the treadmill. Emma didn't want to pull any muscles or take any risks which could prevent her from working on any movies in the near future. Her music player was strapped to her bare arm and playing music in to her ears, meaning she couldn't even hear anything from her surroundings.

The machine picked up pace after a time. It's setting changed automatically and raised itself to create an uphill feel. Emma started to fasten her jog and was soon feeling sweat form on her forehead and upper chest.

She had no idea her father was now behind her, checking out her tight firm ass in those yoga pants. Her lower and mid back was exposed as she wore the sports bra and further up her ponytail was swinging from shoulder to shoulder.

There was something really sexy about watching Emma work out. He loved watching her body and the way her muscles flexed as she jogged. He focused primarily on her ass , though. And also, the exposed portion of her back. He noted the glistening of sweat and was thankful she had music playing and couldn't hear the audible groan he'd let out as his erection pressed more firmly against the fabric of his pants.

Since she couldn't see him, Robert let a hand slip down, gently rubbing the head of his thick cock through his pants for some momentary relief. He knew it was only a temporary fix, however. He needed Emma in that moment and unless he tried to make a move, nothing would ever become of them.

Stepping inside of the gym for the first time, his raging hard on on full display via tented pants, Robert made his way over to the treadmill, making sure to keep out of her eyesight for the time being. The closer he got, the more real the situation became. Her body was even closer and the prospect of acting on his impulses suddenly seemed imminent. He watched her there for a long while, standing directly behind the treadmill. He could almost smell her sweat and he was tempted to reach out and grab her ass and just press his body against her own.

Instead, he walked to the side of the treadmill so she'd finally be able to see him. He almost wanted to seem desperate. He had a feeling it might actually work on Emma, since she'd always been really caring of her father. Leaning against the arm of the treadmill, Robert reached out for the display, pausing the workout to effectively turn Emma's attention solely to him. He didn't know what to say or what to do, but he sort of hoped she'd catch a glimpse of his erection. That was an ice breaker if there ever was one.

"I'm sorry, Emma. I was just watching you and I..." he started, unsure of how to finish his thought.

There was a little placement on the side of the screen of the treadmill. It was a cup holder and inside was a bottle of water clipped in to place. As she jogged, Emma leant out a hand and reached towards it, taking it in her grasp and opening the cap. Her pink soft lips which would look good against any man sipped at the water before her throat swallowed it to keep her hydrated.

Still unaware that her father was watching her and now rubbing himself, she placed the bottle back and continued her jog until she saw the man at her side stopping the machine. "Dad?" Emma asked, taking her headphones out and placing her feet on the edges to stop running. "Watching me and...?" Her voice appeared to be breathless which was understandable. With in reach, she grabbed a towel and rubbed her forehead against it to dry the sweat, although the rest of her body was glistening in it.

In the corner of her eye she saw something poking out and immediately felt confused and freaked out. "Dad?" She said cautiously.

Robert quickly realized he might have blown his best opportunity and had to somehow salvage the situation. She'd clearly seen the state of his pants and she had to have known the source. If he was going to make something out of an awkward situation, he'd have to play the sympathy card. Trying to compose himself, he leaned his arm against the arm of the treadmill, bowing his head.

"I'm sorry, Emma," he said softly, his eyes still cast down. He finally managed to look up at her, the shame evident in the look in his eyes. There was really no way to properly go about what he was going to say, so he just blurted out the first thing that came to mind and hoped it hit home.

"It's just that...with all of the stuff considering your mum and the fact that we've been distant for so long, I'm...I guess, I'm desperate for female companionship. I shouldn't. I mean, you...you're," he stammered, running a hand through his hair, feeling sweat beading on his forehead. "You're just so beautiful and I shouldn't have," he finished, wondering if there would be any way to save face and have his daughter take pity on him.

Back
Top Bottom