Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I would love to collaborate with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosebudxx

Dust
Hi! My name is Rose, and I am looking for a one on one role-play partner only. I'm looking for someone who's not only comfortable role-playing a well-rounded, heterosexual male character but who can also play both genders. I understand wanting to make your main character your gender. I tend to feel the same. But I get a little bored reading from the same perspective. So, I'd like us to play both genders at some point in the RP.

With that said, I don't double for the sake of balancing male leads, but I love incorporating more than one relationship into the role-play between main and minor characters.

I don't care about post-length as much as I care about good sentence structure. Of course, I don't expect you to be perfect. Thus why I said 'good.' Main rule of thumb, please try to include little to no author intrusion.

My biggest cravings are Japanese settings and themes. It's not a requirement. But it's a craving. We'll need to do a little world-building anyway. So, why not give it a try?

Favorite pairings:
Rich x Poor - This has quite the dynamic in it that I am fascinated with. You can come up with so many plots and sub-plots with this pairing.
An Arranged Marriage
Japanese/Korean x American
Brooding Boy/Girl x Gentle Girl/Guy
Savvy Guy/Girl x Energetic Girl/Guy
Fire (Hot-blooded) and Ice (Calm) Love Triangles.
Opposites Attract
Master x Pet
Flirty Step-Siblings
Somewhat appropriate age gaps
Sister Complex
Prince x Maid

Dislikes:
No instant love. I don't mind it once in a while. The romance pace will probably vary per RP.
No smut without a plot. Let's keep it PG-13. In fact, I believe romance, kisses, and anything beyond that should be special and built up to.
I'll never play dominant only or submissive only roles. It either has to be in between, or my characters partner needs to be dominant.

I am not limited to these pairings. They're my biggest cravings right now, and I can easily come up with a plot for them.

The truth is, I need your help deciding what to RP. So please make a list and tell me what you want to RP. Then we can decide together. In fact, I've seen most of these characteristics in one pairing without over doing it. So, that's possible to. And we can still make it unique.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I'm excited to see what we come up with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom