Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M Pairing Ideas Insiiide~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxsie Asylum

We Get It & That's It
M/M RP Ideas

Gonna keep this intro short and sweet, you FREAKIN’ SEXY BEAST…*clears throat*

Things I look for in a partner:
-Communication (RPs thrive when both parties actively work on building it up together)
-Willingness to compromise (same goes for me)
-Respect (If you want to drop an RP, just let me know. I’m pretty laid back about it so there’s really no need to ignore me. We also will probably have a few differences in what we each dislike. I will never try to put anything in the RP that my partner does not like or does not feel comfortable including, and I expect the same in return. If there is something you really want to include but you aren’t sure if I’d be up for it, feel free to let me know and we can try to work something out.)
-Reading F-List (Just clicking on the link in my signature and reading through the No list is good enough for me. Anything listed in the Yes and Favorite sections are not things that absolutely need to be in the RP. It’s just to show the things I’m into. If there are things you aren’t into, please let me know.)
-Enjoying good build-up to an event (What leads up to an event doesn’t have to be lengthy, but rushing through everything in the RP can make it less enjoyable.)

"To Embrace Me is to Embrace Sin" (NSFW)

The Band of Guardians was a group formed by monks who had the ability to interact with the Spirit Realm, and was given the task of protecting the Realm of the Living using their physical and spiritual power against the evil spirits and demons who entered their world. 200 years ago, the world had been nearly overrun by these otherworldly beings, and it wasn’t until a challenge posed by a lone monk that the spirits and demons began to return to their own world.

Arian Rosenkrantz was the founder and leader of the Band of Guardians, and also possessed the most spiritual power among the others. While he bears a youthful appearance, he is beyond 200 years of age. Long ago, as he delivered a final blow to a powerful demon, the demon cursed him with eternal life. “You will never escape the pains of life by being granted death. You will forever experience the pain of loss, a pain far greater than any physical wound you will ever have.” Those were the demon’s last words, and for nearly 200 years, those words had never left Arian’s mind.

Saeros was a powerful demon that held a deep hatred towards humans and the world they lived in. His strength came from the hatred, and hoped that one day he would be able to see the humans fall. While the Band of Guardians would be an obstacle for most demons and spirits, the group was of no concern to Saeros. The leader’s power was what kept the demon from crossing over and destroying everything in sight. Saeros knew that the best way to dispose of the monks would be to take down their leader. The only thing now was to wait for the right moment…

(For this RP, I’m looking for both smut and plot. It would be a love-hate relationship between two dominant males who will always seem to butt heads because one is a monk while the other is a demon, but at the same time, they can’t seem to get enough of each other.)

---------------------------

"His Beloved's Son" (NSFW)

Vincent Valentine would always believe that he failed to protect Lucrecia. He failed to keep her from experimenting on her unborn child. It was his sin. His punishment was an ageless, transformable body, and to never feel the touch of the one he loved dearly. He would spend eternity repenting, barely hanging on to the hope that one day, he would be given salvation.

It had been a little over a year since Sephiroth was fought and defeated again, and everyone seemed to have moved on after his defeat. Cloud and Tifa were working hard, making sure the delivery business stayed afloat and making sure the orphaned children still had a place to call home while the others returned to their respective homes to enjoy the newly reestablished time of peace. Vincent continued to do work for the WRO, lending a hand to the rebuilding process after Meteorfall. “Vincent, I need you to go to the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim. There are some old files there that we need. With Deepground no longer in the picture, things have been pretty quiet there,” Reeve Tuesti said. It had been some time since Vincent was there last, and knew that the place must have been deserted. But he still couldn’t shake the feeling that something would be there, waiting.

The tall figure donned in black stood at the entrance of the Shinra Mansion, long sword in hand as his long silver hair flowed down his back. He stood silently, eyes closed, as if he was waiting for something, or someone. A cold ‘click’ reached his ears, and a smirk graced his lips. “Is that the way to welcome back an old friend?” Sephiroth asked as he turned around, staring at the three-barreled gun aimed at him while the smirk never left his face. “How many times must you die before you realize you don’t belong here?” Vincent muttered, his finger lightly squeezing the trigger of his gun. Sephiroth chuckled softly and slowly shook his head. “It seems I’m not the only one who’s surprised about me being here. Tell me, Vincent…why won’t you let the memory rest?”

(Like the RP above, I’m also looking for smut and plot here. I’ve been interested in doing a Sephiroth x Vincent RP for a while. I won’t disclose what brought Sephiroth back in this thread, but I will say that Cloud has nothing to do with it, not even in the slightest. The RP takes place after Dirge of Cerberus, a year after everything that happened in Advent Children.)

--------------------------

“My Devil Wears Black” (NSFW)

Jin Kazama walked through the halls of his lavishly decorated mansion located on his estate. Being the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu allowed him to enjoy such things. Once again, he had beaten his father and grandfather, Kazuya and Heihachi in the most recent King of Iron Fist tournament. Those two seemed to always be in his way, but Jin would manage to stay one step ahead of them. He let out a heavy sigh as he walked, the tail of his long black coat trailing behind him as the sound of his shoes hitting tiled floor filled the hall. “Overslept again,” he muttered to himself as he shook his head a bit. “It surprises even me that I make it to my meetings on time. I suppose I am partly to blame.” He smirked a bit at his last statement before approaching a large wooden door with hand-carved designs. “That’s enough sleep for now,” he said as he opened the door.

Hwoarang laid on his back in bed, snoring away in deep slumber. His muscled chest and abdomen were covered in light red scratch marks, and his shoulder even had what seemed to be some sort of bite mark on it. With the red satin sheet wrapped around his waist and hips, his arms and legs were splayed, taking up a large portion of the space on the bed. He had set his alarm the night before, but ended up shutting it off in his sleep. One would assume he put out quite a bit of physical exertion before falling asleep. “That’s enough sleep for now,” rang through the red-haired fighter’s ears, causing him to jolt upwards from his sleep as his eyes went wide. “Man, way to scare a guy out of his sleep!” he huffed before running a hand through his hair. “Slept through your alarm again?” Jin asked, folding his arms as he leaned against the doorframe. “I figured you would, considering how last night went…” Hwoarang smirked a bit. “Ha ha ha, very funny, you ass. I’ll get you back for that.” “By all means, try. I do enjoy watching you struggle,” Jin continued to tease. Hwoarang grinned and leaned over towards the bedside table, picking up a pair of handcuffs. “Oh, I know you do.” “I have a feeling someone wants me to postpone my meeting…” the carrier of the Devil Gene muttered with a smirk as he stepped further into the room. “I suppose they can wait a little longer,” he added before closing the door behind him.

(This RP will probably have more smut than plot, but the conflict I’d like to have included would come from the Mishima bloodline struggle.)

------------------------

"Friend or Foe" (NSFW)

Haruki Matsushima was the owner of one of the two largest and most successful nightclubs in the city of New Vega, a bustling futuristic metropolis that never slept. Most nights, he would sit in his office, keeping an eye on the inflow of money while making sure patron satisfaction remained high. He was a man who expected the best, and gave his best in return. If the people were happy, then he was happy. But that happiness was tinged with annoyance from the owner of the other nightclub. Teru Akiyama was Haruki’s only competition. The two businessmen had a mutual distaste for one another. They were both equally successful, and Teru hated that fact. Many people knew of their rivalry, but behind that rivalry was a dark little secret…

Teru sat in his dimly lit bedroom as quiet music played in the background, enjoying a glass of wine. His blonde hair hung over his eyes a bit as he leaned back slightly, letting out a soft sigh. “It feels nice to get away and relax once in a while,” he said, smirking a bit. “I must say, I thought you would back out of our little date tonight, considering how much you have to work to keep that club of yours afloat.” “Considering the fact that you’re my competition, I don’t even have to try to beat out that place you call a nightclub,” Haruki said as he walked over to Teru and straddled his waist, wearing a skintight leather suit that was unzipped down to his waist. Teru simply chuckled softly and shook his head. “My my, such strong words. I’ll just have to make sure you aren’t able to say much later on,” Teru said teasingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom