Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random ideas and requests (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlelady

Meteorite
Hi there! Welcome to my request thread. I am a female and will roleplay with any gender (or lack there of) as long as you're willing to play male. I love romance so if it's incorporated then you've got my attention. I prefer a heavier balance of plot with smut as an additive. A fantastic additive.

I ask that if you contact me about playing (please PM, do not reply here) that you are literate, fairly active, and don't mind putting up multiple paragraph posts. If you're a one-two liner, you may want to mosey along. I prefer PMs but am also willing to do threads on here. No messengers, no email. Please do not ask for either as I consider that part of my personal life and prefer it is kept separate. If you grow bored, please just let me know. I promise I won't be offended.

Kinks. Mine vary and can be situational. It usually depends on the story. There are things I call maybes and things I just won't do.

Maybe: Incest (situational and pairing based, it would take a lot to convince me), anthro

No: basically if it belongs in a toilet, Cannon characters (just doesn't interest me. I'm fine with OC in certain worlds though), beastiality

Plots
Fantasy/historical themed/scenes
The Second Daughter OPEN
The king has offered his daughter's hand for excellent service in the war. Since she's a beauty (and a brat) men volunteer left and right. A loyal soldier (YC) is among those trying for her. Despite your efforts, someone else wins her hand but your actions have pushed the king to offer you his second daughter whom no one has seen since her birth and is rumored to be rather unruly. Will you take the offer?

Prisoner OPEN
She's been locked up a while and you're the new guard on duty. No one talks about why she's here and it's not clear if they even know. Suffering for her family's crimes she wants out. If you listen, what will it cost?

Last chance for a new life Closed
As a captive and gladiator in an ancient city, you're not a big fan of the noble families in the area. There's one family that never seems to miss your fights, because they've owned you for the past year. The air is shifting and a natural disaster is coming. It threatens to take out the nation and yet the citizens think they're safe. In the confusion of disaster you find your freedom but their daughter is trapped. It's your choice what happens to her.

Modern
Upstairs neighbor OPEN
Renting a place above a small restaurant was never her idea of living it up. She's quiet though and doesn't complain about the noises or the smells. Making friends with the people downstairs wouldn't be a terrible idea.

But you're dead! Closed
Your new home has a secret...and she's kind of cute. As time goes on you learn that the line between life and death is very thin.

Friendzone OPEN
Who doesn't want to get out of the friendzone? We've been friends since elementary school. We watched each other explore in high school but even went together to prom because dates were not easy to come by and hey, we're pals! But it's the college years now and you're right across the hall. Will things change for us?

Zombies! Run! closed
It finally happened one day, the zombie apocalypse. Within a week most states were wrecked. Within a month civilization seemed to be collapsing as a whole. Six months in...and well, you're not dead so that's good. That much time alone isn't doing you much good though and it's time to see if you're the last man. (I intend for this to be a little more light-hearted, think Shaun of the dead)

As I said, PM me for interest in these or if you have any ideas you think I may be up for :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom