Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet for the Young Miss (Mystearica x Emperor Nero)

Mystearica

Star
Jason Delerosa, shapeshifter, knelt on the carpetted floor of the lounge. The lounge, the room itself, was built into a large structure, tall and impressive, the manor of one of the more wealthy families in the area. Not that it really mattered to him who they were- they were full-blooded human, and thus, superior. Shapeshifters, it was said, were half-demon, half-human, and thus the only godly thing to do was to lord over them and guide them.

Which essentially brought around the enslavement of the shapeshifters. Now they served many roles within this society, servants, entertainers, cooks, personal attendants, secretaries, messengers... anyone who was anyone had a private shapeshifter to attend to their needs- whatever needs those might be.

And it was customary for a young male or female to recieve their own shapeshifter slave/attendant on their sixteenth birthday, if the family could afford one. Jason, well-built, 28, lean and tall, was not a cheap purchase. Additionally, his dark hair, just long enough for fingers to slide through, coupled with his green eyes, gave him a rich appearance. He would be somethign to show off at social occassions. As one might show off a rare breed of cat, or a scultpure recently commissioned.

But back to this moment. Jason was kneeling on the soft carpet, eyes fixed forward on the wall ahead. He had trained himself to blank his mind n these occasions; it kept him from being disappointed with whoever entered. He wouldn't imagine what the girl he was being gifted to would be like- he would wait and see.

Only a pair of rough linen pants covered his flesh, his muscular torso bared to the sight. His posture was perfect, kneeling, knees on the floor, back straight, arms clasped behind his back.

Green eyes, waiting.

There were any number of uses his new mistress might have for him. Bathe her, read to her, dress her, guard her while she wandered the city, entertain her, anything. And it was not unheard of to have more.... sexual relationships develop, and sometimes even more romantic relationships. The latter were generally frowned upon, unless it was clear that the human remained in control of whatever occurred- because, after all, perhaps the demon might be able to sway even the holy humans. And the slaves were provided at the perfect time for a young lady or man to be exploring those deep desires and no doubt the shapeshifters were generally tasked with assisting them in that journey.

After all, sex was something slaves learned quickly.

Lydia Briggs had awoken early that morning -- normally the young miss preferred to sleep through the morning until she was brought down for breakfast, but she had been hardly able to contain her excitement in the week preceding her sixteenth birthday, and the eve before... well, it was unthinkable that she'd actually manage to sleep restfully!

She was a pretty girl, just coming into her own womanhood. She was slender in frame, modestly chested withslender hips and long, thin legs. Her eyes were soft and her hair long, sleek, and brown.

She'd arisen and dressed herself for a change, knowing the manservant wouldn't be up for another hour and a half at the very least. She'd stripped from her cotton nightgown, freshened up, and clad herself in a light green and brown dress before she'd headed off into the main body of the Briggs estate.

It was a lovely place -- almost palatial, a result of generations of dominance in the industry of these lands. There was little they didn't do -- factories? Certainly. Patronage of inventors throughout the land? But of course. A major hand in the shapeshifter trade? So much so that most of them were trained or at one point handled by the Briggs men. There were wide fields for horseback riding, their own plumbing, a goodly assortment of farm animals to keep the house and its servants stocked... even a chapel, a place of worship and of the holy magics that governed these lands.

Breakfast came and went, as did an early trip to the city (during which she received a brand new dress, one of white silk that clung to her hips and fell down her thin legs in quite a pleasing way, the skirts layered and the bodice simple) before they all returned to the Briggs Estate.

"Now Lydia, I have one last surprise for you," her father said, a man with a thick and bushy beard with thin spectacles adorning his blocky nose.

"Yes, Father?" Lydia asked as the older man led her into the Briggs Estate, her manservant Klaus coming in behind them with cloth bags under either arm.

"Indeed! You are of age now... and so, I have procured for you a shapeshifter," he said with a twinkle in his eye, only brighter when Lydia gasped and grinned fully up at him.

"Oh, thank you father! Where is he?" Lydia asked, squeezing her father 'round his neck as he chortled.

"This way, dear, this way..."

He led her to the lounge, opening the door to reveal Jason sitting on the carpet, accompanied by another of the Briggs family retainers.

Lydia gasped again, her eyes widening as she saw the male specimen that had awaited her.

Oh, my.

Jason knelt, eyes cast down, waiting. He heard voices and mentally checked his posture, straightening microscopically. His eyes remained fixed ahead, waiting to be addressed, watching the door out of the corner of his eye. It was a skill he had developed, to look without looking, and see the world almost clearly through the edges of his vision. The door opened and a pretty young woman appeared. His new mistress, no doubt. Without moving his eyes - shifters weren't to react or act without be addressed or instructed to do so - he examined her as best he could, the colors of her dress, the shade of her hair, the pleasing shape of her body. What he would give to... taste that. Feel that. Take her. Even from what little he could see without moving his eyes and breaking protocol, he could see her beautiful form, as much as she could see his. Well, perhaps not quite so clearly.

He heard her little gasp and felt her gaze upon him, and he suppressed the glimmer of a smile that nearly came to his lips. Despite being owned and displayed like art, there was something nice about having that beauty appreciated. While only the girls of wealthy families got shapeshifters when they came of age, only the really lucky and well-off got handsome, well-built ones. And, as it would seem, he was one of the few shifters in that category. He had seen the estate as he was brought in, and it was sprawling and rich.

He carefully regulated his expression, staying flat and expressionless until he was addressed, instructed, or questioned.

Lydia swept into her room, her genial father behind her, and Lydia smiled prettily at him. Oh, they had gotten her a NICE one. Of course, physical attraction only really went so far when the specimen in question could shift forms, but Lydia was just fine with what she was looking at just now. She just couldn't wait to get her hands on him... mmm...

"Jason Delerosa is his name -- Jason," Mr. Briggs said, turning one eye onto the shapeshifter, "this is my daughter. You are to do as she says, when she says it. And you know the terms of your service," Mr. Briggs said. He was to be her plaything... and no knocking her up, an ironclad rule set into the terms of Jason's service. Lydia would be married off into a good family in time, but for the next few years... well, she got to have her fun.

"Would you mind, Father, if I am alone with him for a little while? I would like to get to know him," Lydia said. Mr. Briggs, his expression going from borderline cool to radiating warmth, chuckled to himself. "But of course, sweetheart. Have fun," Mr. Briggs said with a wink, gesturing for the retainer to follow him. and as the door closed, Lydia was left alone with Jason.

She smiled at him after a moment, her eyes raking down his body openly. "Hi," she said as she drew closer to him, her smile widening. "I'm Lydia. But you can call me Miss," she said, kneeling down in front of him. Oh, they were going to have fun.

Jason's head didn't snap to Mr. Briggs as he said his name, but instead rose and turned in a slow, gentle motion, almost graceful, his green eyes now looking up at the man. He listened to the words as the man formed them, which only confirmed and emphasized the terms of the "agreement" - also known as the contract that bound him as a slave. He really didn't have any part in making that agreement, yet it rule his life. His head moved in a soft nod. "As you wish, sir." He said softly, his voice quiet, calm, and fitting well with his exterior form. He felt the cold, almost chilling nature of the man's words, and knew that breaking those rules would end VERY badly for the shapeshifter.

His eyes moved to the girl as the others left the room. She was stunningly beautiful. Slender and composed, with subtle curves... He spressed the urge to shiver lightly, being presented to this young lady, who would probably rely on him to teach her what sex and passion were. It would be a lie if he said he wasn't looking forward to it. He didn't bother to mask the attraction that would no doubt appear in his eyes. It would do her well to know he found her attractive, just as he could tell she was pleased with his form. She knelt down before him, not bothering to hide that her eyes slid up and down his body, admiring, exploring.

"As you wish, Miss." Jason said, raising his eyes carefully to hers. "It is a pleasure to serve you." He said, words that were customary in this situation, but the little glimmer of humor and the slight twitch of his lips into a brief smile indicated a little play on words. Something that they both knew. "What would you like to know about me, Miss?" He asked in that quiet tone, then mentally chided himself some. Such questions were not appropriate, a slave waited until a question was addressed to him or her. Ah well. Too late now, the young Miss would do as she would.

Lydia did not seem to be bothered by him speaking out of turn, if only because he was remaining respectful when he did it. The harshest realities of slavery were lost on her, sheltered as she was... but she also knew she would have complete control should she demand it. It was a thought that sent shivers up her spine, and her hands settled along her thighs as she looked him over. "... um. I've never been able to see a shapeshifter before. Well, up close," Lydia said, reaching out a hand slowly to settle it ever-so-gently upon his chest. "But I've heard stories. Tell me, Jason, what can you shapeshift into?" she asked, her eyes wide and alight with curiosity.

She had never had many experiences -- she had never truly kissed a boy more than a brief peck upon the cheek, she had never truly explored her own body except for a few feverish nights with her inexperienced fingers rubbing furiously between her slender legs... she was sheltered, and it showed, even as her fingers slid ever lower, drawing across his firm abdomen.

"And... what do you know of... well," Lydia said, her cheeks coloring. It was generally improper for a lady such as herself to bring up such topics with a man, but... well, given the nature of their relationship... "intercourse?" she almost whispered the word, her eyes alight with that curiosity... and something else. Desire, lust, youthful hormones running wild through her body.

Jason barely reacted as she placed her hand on his chest, if anything leaning slightly into the touch. "I can become anything you or I can imagine. Many masters or mistresses choose to have a magical brand or collar place on their shifter so they can stop them from shifting if they so want. Or use their own ideas to communicate the new for they want their shifter to take." Jason answered, giving her the complete answer. He felt her fingers sliding lower, playing over his lean torso and abdomen, and he wondered if she knew what she was doing, or if instinct and desire were leading her on.

"I know many things. How to please a lady best with my mouth or hands or manhood, to control myself. I can help fulfill whatever desire you have, provided it doesn't break the terms of my service." he said softly, his eyes lingering on hers, reading her easily. She wasn't very good at hiding her desire, or perhaps he was very good at finding it. Many masters and mistresses expected slaves to know what they wanted before they wanted it. And perhaps that point would come with his Miss, but he would not make any motion unless directed to just yet. Maybe later...

He was experience in the arts of desire, but not in romance or in emotion. His lovemaking was passionate, but free of any connection. He wouldn't be able to give her what love could, but he could give her hot passion and mindless desire.

"Anything..." she whispered after him, her eyes positively wide with interest. She wanted to know more about her handsome new shapeshifter. Her... slave. It was a hard concept to wrap her mind around, but she was going to be wrapping so much more than her mind around him in due time. "Jason..." she whispered, as if tasting her name on his tongue and finding that she liked it. She nodded firmly to herself, pushing herself to her feet after a long moment.

"Jason... stand and remove your clothing so that I may inspect you," she said, trying her best to sound imperious ust then and perhaps not doing a very good job of it. But still... she wanted to see every inch of her shapeshifter -- she wanted to see what he could do, and she had every intention of testing him out just then, a thought that came to her that made her smile and rub her thighs together at the thought.

He was so handsome, and she was aquiver at the thought of having his face between her thighs.

Jason smiled slightly as she spoke his name again, trying it out on her tongue. Then she said it again, followed by a command that he was already anticipating. He stood as she commanded, and pulled the rough linen pants from his body, folding them carefully and placing them on the floor next to him, then returned to a standing position, legs spread apart about a foot and a half, arms clasped behind his back, head forward, waiting for further instructions. He was not ashamed of his body in the least, having already been presented to large numbers of people. His manhood was as impressive as the rest of him, his pubic area kept carefully trimmed and neat.

His muscles flexed slightly as he moved, then were still as he stood, presenting himself to his new mistress, controlled and careful, His eyes on hers, waiting for further instructions. He carefully kept himself in check, feeling the urge to grow more aroused. He managed to keep himself only semi-erect, trying to distract his mind from the pretty girl examining his body (and his manhood) with innocent and curious eyes.

Lydia almost hadn't expected him to heed her word so quickly and so professionally, and she gasped just so when she saw him reveal his manhood to her. Oh... oh my. She had looked enough into the subject to know that bigger was supposed to be better, and if that was the case, Jason was going to be a good slave indeed. Lydia bit at her lower lip, slowly stepping toward him before she moved around his body, looking over every inch of him in turn. He was... exquisite, with well-built muscles and everything else...

"What are the terms of your service, Jason?" Lydia asked as she stood behind him. She was raising up her skirts, sorting through her underclothes, and somewhere within drawing out the soft white panties that covered her sex. She flushed, tucking them away for a moment before she came back around in front of him. Her eyes drew over the rest of the room, and immediately she headed for the comfortable couch, beckoning him closer...

Jason stood still, his hands clasped behind him as she circled, feeling her eyes upon his body. He was unable to see anything that occurred behind him, but he had a suspicion that something had occurred- she had stayed behind him for much longer than he had anticipated. He Thoughts were confirmed as she began to make her way to a nearby couch, a little flush on her cheeks, beckoning for him.

"I am to do anything you wish, when you wish it, if not sooner, as long as it does not violate your father's directives, which are as follows. Firstly, I am not to get you pregnant. This can be prevented by conventional methods or magical brands or collars. Secondly, I am not to break any laws under your command, including, but not limited to murder, theft, or rape. Thirdly, i am not to engage in sexual activities with you without your spoken permission, in other words, I am not to initiate sex." Jason said, moving with graceful purpose after her, staying a step or two behind her as she moved, and waiting by the side of the couch, waiting for instruction to kneel, or slip between her legs as she so desired.

"Finally, you may not transfer ownership. You may give someone permission to command me, which I should treat as orders from you, but you cannot say that someone is my new owner, though you are permitted to control who I obey and who I do not, Miss. Those are the terms of my service for you, Miss." He said, his eyes on hers, posture perfect. Many thoughts ran through his head, but mostly he was trying to keep himself from being blatantly aroused, to have some self-control. He knew that if she did order him to eat her out, he would not be able to control himself, but for now he could. But additionally, he could not help but think.

Thank whatever gods exist that she's sexy... He thought. Extremely sexy...

Back
Top Bottom