Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Active RP, not people who vanish. Male/female, taboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalia

Planetoid
Hello there, this is Crys, and I'm going to make this as short and to the point as possible.

About me:
I am in my 30's, married and have children. I can not promise posting every day, but I do try to post once a week if not more. Some times my responsibilities may slow down my posting. However, other times I can post several times a day.

I am tired of people abandoning an RP without a bloody word, it is annoying and disheartening. If you decide you don't want to continue, message me, if it's the story and you'd like to do something different then tell me and we can discuss it.

What I am Looking for:

A literate partner who uses spell check, has a grasp of grammar and can write at least 2+ paragraphs per post (though would prefer 3+)

I don't care about gender of the writer, but I am looking for someone to write male characters against my female characters.

Someone that PM's me with ideas, not posts on my thread. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. (If you PM me and just say you want to rp but give me absolutely nothing to work with in the pm or you just send me a pairing and nothing more, I may not even bother to reply to the pm.)

A partner willing to add to the brainstorming and not make it seem like I am the only one putting in the effort. If I feel you aren't contributing enough I will just tell you that it's not going to work.

Someone who doesn't reuse old posts/ideas. I have had someone contact me (and my roommates) who wanted to use a specific idea, when looking back at their posting past they used the exact same posts with every thread they did. To me, that doesn't give off a show of interest in writing with a new individual and instead shows laziness in being able to create something new, even if the premise is similar.

Someone who doesn't godmode, you don't know how my character is feeling, what she is thinking, how she will move unless I write it. Don't assume she is going to react one way when she is my character.

I only write in threads or email, do not ask me to write in pm's or through IM's. I will not give out my email until we have done brainstorming enough to where I feel that we will match well with writing.

I have to have some story behind the smut, but I am looking for smut. If it's more story that's long and drawn out before the smut I may get bored. I write enough stories with the novels I am working on that have to have full fledged plots, I come to rp for the chance to get away from overbearing plot amounts and enjoy the smut.

I am not big on bimbo's, not with writing against them or writing as one.

My Absolute No's List:

Anything related to the bathroom
Snuff
Inflation
Lactation
Mutilation
Vore/Gore
Self-Insertions
Extreme Violence
No Foot fetish stuff... a foot massage is fine, anything else with feet makes me shudder.
Hardcore Rape (Meaning rough and violent, damaging... however I will welcome rape scenes if they are done in a similar manner to this )
I will not write sluts or whores, calling my character a slut or whore is the easiest way to get me to stop writing.
F/M/F (tired of being asked to do this, have done it too many times on other boards)
M/M
No Gaping/Fisting (No matter the age of the woman I write she WILL NOT BE LOOSE. She may not be virgin tight but she will be tight...)

Favored Kinks:

*Large Cocks 10+ inches
*C Size Breasts
Interracial
Ageplay (15 yr old w/ 40 yr old max age difference though typically if I am playing the older woman I prefer to write her at the oldest being 35.)
*Me writing a 15-16 year old
*Incest
*Forced Incest
*Forced Nudity
Forced Heterosexuality
*Reluctance
*Virgin/Little Experience
*Sexual Frustration
*Teasing
*Seduction
*Dubious Con
*Noncon (but not with extremely rough, damaging... it can be hot being forced without it having to be brutal)
*Risk of Pregnancy (Not really interested in actual pregnancy unless it adds drama and can even possibly end with a miscarriage.)
**Using Images & Descriptions for characters. (Not animated images. And no IRL images.) THESE ARE THE IMAGES I USE FOR MY FEMALE CHARACTERS.
Men That Are Distractingly Nice To Look At

Pairings:
If they are crossed off they are currently not a craving or I have far too many of them going between boards and emails. Those with a * are my favored pairings.
(You/Me)

*Father/Daughter
*Older Brother/Younger Sister
*Uncle/Niece
*Twin Brother's/ Younger Sister
*Father's Best Friend/Daughter
Father's Boss/Daughter
*Mother's Boyfriend/Daughter
Mother's Boss/Daughter
Brother's friend/Sister
Sister's Boyfriend/Sister
New Neighbor/Neighbor
Stalker/Victim
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Demon/Human
Demon/Witch
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Witch
Alien/Human (humanoid aliens)
Werewolf/Human
*Ghost/Human Teen Female
Human/Fae
*Doctor/Teen Patient
*H.S. Teacher/Student
Photographer/Aspiring Model
Student Artist/Nude Class Model
Burglar/ teen who comes home
Assassin/Mark's Teen Daughter
Stranger/Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker/Stranger
Prince/Snow White (/w a twist)
Prince/Sleeping Beauty (/w a twist)

Some plots: (If they are crossed out, they are not available anymore or currently not a craving) *'s represent the more I crave them.

1. After being left with only her step-father who never cared about how she was or what she was doing, often leaving her without the needed food and care that the teen needed, she left. She decided to runaway and find somewhere else that she could make her way, she'd saved her earnings for a few months from the different babysitting jobs she had. From there, she took city buses as far from the city she was from as she could before she started hitching rides. She doesn't expect it to get her into trouble.

2. When her older sister requested that her nephew come stay with her for a couple of weeks, the recently single lesbian agrees. She has always enjoyed her time with her nephew, it wouldn't be the first time that she had taken him for a long period as he grew up and she never hid that she was a lesbian. Not once in her twenty six years had she been with a guy, despite knowing that she was often a fantasy for several guys. No longer available... had too many wanting this one.

3. Hopeful and a bit naive, a sixteen year old checked out an advertisement where someone was looking for a teen model and thinks about how she could make it big. Wanting to make it, she goes to the interview she sets up without her parents knowledge. While she is shy to an extent, she's determined to make it even if she has to do nudes.

4. Her father was always having his friends over for a night of poker and she has noticed many times the look on his friends faces when they looked at her. Her mother always worked those nights leaving her to their lustful gazes. Sometimes their hands would wander without her father seeing them or without her knowledge he might even be encouraging it. One night one of his friends ends up staying over and drinking with her father even after she goes to bed.

5. A single young mother of one who had to have a c section when she had complications during her pregnancy has been having problems so she decides to go see a gynecologist. Her daughter is two and she has been living with her mother so that her baby has care when she isn't home. It's the first time she has gone to see this new doctor and the first she has ever seen a male doctor.

6. A girl with a grudge decides to take what she felt was righteous vengeance on a sixteen year old girl in her class. She sets something up with a man that she knows who has a liking for the younger girls, arranging a 'babysitter' by getting the teen she didn't like to take the job. The teen thinking that she is there to babysit is unaware that the married man has no child and his wife is out, the other girl basically was setting her up to be used by the man for his lusts.

7. A sixteen year old is driving her new car, making her way down the highway when she sees a man she figures is in his mid twenties to early thirties with a dog on the road, his thumb out. Of course she has been warned that she shouldn't pick up strangers but she can't resist picking up the man because of worrying over the well being of the animal. (no I am not looking for beastiality.)

8. Her family has always said she was crazy but a sixteen year old knows that there are spirits out there. She has seen her fair share and spoken to them, though no one believed her. Not even her older brother until a murder takes his life and he can't rest. Of course, it takes a bit for him to realize that as a ghost he decides when she can or can't see him and he has always lusted after her.

9. A teen moved into a new house, it is amazing and she has enjoyed exploring it. There are secret rooms and items she has found during her exploration, unknowingly one such item awakens a power that has slumbered within the house for ages. (The power could take over a male in the house or be it's own form.)

*10. The Chief of Police has a secret, a desire for his teen daughter's best friend. When his daughter goes out of the country for the summer with a class trip, she asked her best friend to check on her dad from time to time because she couldn't go on the trip due to her grades. Since it's just the Chief and his daughter, she is worried about her dad not taking care of himself and since her best friend grew up with her, she figures her friend will be able to keep an eye out. Neither teen knows that the Chief wants to indulge his fantasies with the sixteen year old bombshell he has watched growing up beside his daughter.

11. He was part of an experiment in DNA splicing, adding varied DNA to human's. She was one of the daughters of the scientists and grew up to join the scientists unaware at first about the darker sides of the experiments. When she found out about how the experiments were being treated she worked on trying to get them freed.

*12. Ever since she was 4, she could see things that others couldn't. At first it terrified her seeing the ghosts or the strange colors around people but what made it more difficult was when she was 8 and she told her mother that her grandfather was dead and no one believed her until a couple days later when her grandfather's body was found. Even then, they didn't believe how she knew. Over the next few years she barely talked about what she saw anymore. Now, at 15, she is wracked with guild and remorse because she saw the color around HIM and had learned it meant HE would die soon. She never said anything and within a couple days HE was killed. (This can be her father, older brother, uncle, teacher, who comes back to haunt her and give in to the desires they had for her. After all, who would believe her if she said a ghost was molesting her or more? These ghosts can choose when she can see them, and whether she can feel them as though they are solid even if she can't see them.)

*13. In preparation for her mother's upcoming wedding, her mother decided that her teen needed a spa treatment with the works so sent her off to one of the most prestigious spa's. What the sixteen year old doesn't know is that there is a man that works there, giving massages that has a habit of taking liberties with the clients on his table, especially if he finds them stoking his desires. A massage is all she was expecting but she didn't expect a full body massage and more, to be taken advantage of by expert hands...

Id be interested in incest between mother and son, but with a twist being that the son is possessed by a demon, but eventually falls in love with the mother.

Crystalia said:
What I am Looking for:

A literate partner who uses spell check, has a grasp of grammar and can write at least 2+ paragraphs per post (though would prefer 3+)

I don't care about gender of the writer, but I am looking for someone to write male characters against my female characters.

Someone that PM's me with ideas, not posts on my thread. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

A partner willing to add to the brainstorming and not make it seem like I am the only one putting in the effort. If I feel you aren't contributing enough I will just tell you that it's not going to work.

Someone who doesn't reuse old posts/ideas. I have had someone contact me (and my roommates) who wanted to use a specific idea, when looking back at their posting past they used the exact same posts with every thread they did. To me, that doesn't give off a show of interest in writing with a new individual and instead shows laziness in being able to create something new, even if the premise is similar.

Someone who doesn't godmode, you don't know how my character is feeling, what she is thinking, how she will move unless I write it. Don't assume she is going to react one way when she is my character.

I only write in threads or email, do not ask me to write in pm's or through IM's.

I am not big on bimbo's, not with writing against them or writing as one.

Those that have already sent me a PM with an idea or pairing and discussion opener, I will be replying as soon as I can. With it being a Saturday, my kids are both home and bound to take up much of my time, not to mention my husband and I have been considering taking them to the beach since the weather is so hot so we can all swim and cool down for a bit. I'll be glad when Fall sets in so it cools down and I have more energy.

Bumping, if I didn't respond to your PM then it means that you gave me nothing I felt interested in responding to aka you simply stated you wanted to rp or gave me a pairing but no idea. If you can't brainstorm then don't bother PMing me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom