Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nanachan's Character and Mode Select (For Ladies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
-Content-

I. Introduction
II. Character Select
III.Special Modes

Introduction
Hello! I'm Nanachan and while I mostly prefer playing female characters,sometimes I get the urge to rp male characters, so here's my offering to my fellow Blue Moon Ladies, if any of these characters catch your eyes, let me know. I prefer yahoo messengers but can be convinced to use PM or Thread if the partner is tempting enough.

Character Select

In this section, i will list the characters i want to play and who i want them to get paired with. Please PM me if you're interested in giving one of these gentlemen a ride.

Lysander King

Setting: Modern
Hobby: Surfing, BBQ
Kinks: Bikinis, Creampie, Outdoor Sex
Favourite Sex Position: Doggy Style, Against a wall

Lysander lives in a tropical island called East Eden. This island is a famous tourist destination for the many fancy resorts located on it and rumors said that Lysander is the son of a resort owner. This handsome young stud is quite popular with the ladies who are visiting East Eden to get away from work or the city life, and he always makes sure they leave the island with a weak knee and a belly full of his seed.

Lysander also has a perverse pleasure in stealing a tourist's girlfriend, using his considerable charm and endowment to make them forget their lover for a night..or two..Or three

He doesn't seem to have any long term goals other than his career as a pro-surfer, but he lives a lifestyle much more lavish than pro-surfing should be able to afford him, this is due to his father sending him money in place of being there for him, which has been the case since he was small, leaving him with relationship issues. To him, a lover is nothing but a temporary partner with a simmilar goal of finding pleasure.

Looking For
-Honeymooning Wife
-Girl on Vacation

Dante and Virgil(Devil May Cry 3)

The sons of Sparda are always competing, always trying to prove their superiority to one another. In battle, they are easily the equal of one another, so they seek a new contest, one that can settle their rivarly with certainty.

Sex is the chosen battlefield and one very lucky lady will be the judge. She will make love to both brothers over and over until she can decide for sure, who is the better fuck. A daunting task, but the brothers are determined to finally get their answer.

Looking for
-OC female character
-Canon female character from the Devil May Cry or Other fandoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom