Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Azare Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

norrose

Moon
*In the great kingdom of Azare there is a large market known to have salesmen and traders from across the land. They sell exotic food and herbs, pets and slaves. Auctions are held and livestock are sold.
Market-Place-1854-tc07346.jpg

The section Azare is most famous for is the slave auctions and booths. Fresh meat brought from all corners of the land are sold at top dollar after being dressed up and paraded around like livestock.

In the booths used and abused slaves are either sold or bought; the difference is that booth slaves are 'try before you buy' to avoid any disappointment with the purchase.*
[Please PM me any character sheets]

black-and-red-gothic-medieval-vampire-dress.jpg

Name: Suri Lanka
Dislikes: Witches, Magic, Dogs, and water
Marital: Unwed

Suri strolled by the market carts with a mess of curly red hair tied into a tight bun on the top of her head. She wore a red satin dress that extended over her metal cage. It was heavy, but it secured her as a woman of Azare. She stopped at a small cart covered with wooden figurines. She bought a small hand carved horse on a knitting needle. She put in her bun and made her way to the auctions.

A few en were sitting and watching a short blonde cry as her owner carefully tied an intricate knot harness onto her bare chest. When he was finished the back of the harness was a crisscross of rope. The front pulled her breasts apart and formed an inverted pentagram. A few of the men argued about the symbol being related to witchery.

"It is!" The seller nodded, grabbing the girl by her hair. Suri could almost hear the scream the girl was so skillfully holding back "She is a witch from the mountains. She was to be burned to death for the practice, but why let her off so easy? That's what I say, take her home and find your own way to 'cure' this witch"

His laugh was sickening, but Suri couldn't find any sympathy for the girl. Witches were horrid creatures, poisoning and cursing the land. There had not been a witch hunt in Azare for years and the King was most proud of this. It also meant the selling of witches was rare. Buying them was frowned upon.

"Would anyone start the bid at a 100 gold?" He asked. No one said anything. He took a rope leash and clipped it to the girl's harness. It was a very short leash, he yanked it and pulled her down onto her knees as he attached it to one of the loops in the stage. The leash was so short she was bent over, her ass end in the air. The seller wielded a whip.

"Watch carefully, you'll see she is a witch..." He lay down several hard blow of the whip on her back and legs. The girl shifted and wiggled uncomfortably, but she did not scream nor was she crying anymore. Suri cringed and moved along to the booths.

But as the whip struck my back and bum Agean I let off this sexy moan witch made you stop and think . U turned and looked at me and sead to my seller how old i say to you ... 19 miss I reply as my seller whips me harder (hmmmmm) I think then asked ... Used??? Seller replys have a look as he pullled me up and bends me over (making me spend my naked legs ) see hymen still there spreading my lips apart see see never used (as I look you in the eyes ) 100gold for the witch u say ok I'll go 85 gold and I'll walk her away now (ok the sellers says as he give me one last whipping ) he cuts some rope off but leaves the one around my chest like a harness (you walk me off into the market ) new to this if u want to carry on please please reply I love to have some more fun

@Thebigt: You should read the posts of other people before you just write something. Also, controlling other characters without asking them is never a good thing.

Dislikes: Witches, Magic

I'll update this soon after I created my character sheet and send it to norrose who is the creator of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom