Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving for dominance & bondage scenarios (MxF, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc1992

Dust
DISCLAIMER: I'm only interested in females, sorry. I would like to warn you that I'm not really looking for a long-term rp. I have a lot to work and studying to do so I don't have much time outside the weekends- please don't be mad when I don't have the time to continue, even if it was a great rp :(

Hello girls! I'm new here, but I have been rping for quite a while and I guess I'm quite good at it (though my grammar isn't perfect- English is not my native language. But I'm trying my best!)
My name is Marcus, I'm 22 years old and I'm basically looking for girls who want to do a light BDSM scenario with me (I prefer playing males but I'm willing to play as a female if you want).

Things I love:
Bondage <3
Kidnapping/abduction scenarios
Tickling (not necessary if you don't like that)
Foot-Play (not necessary either)
I prefer Cuteness over Sexyness
A slight touch of romance
Submissive partners and/or partners who like to switch between a dominant and submissive attitude (I tend to be dominant myself)
Furries
Breast-play
Orgasm control

Things I don't like:
Gore & Blood
Toilet stuff
Incest
Beastiality

Now these are some roles I'm really craving for:
Criminal x Girl Detective
You are a Nancy-Drew-like hobby detective and I'm your crush- until you decide to snoop around in my apartment and find out that I'm involved in criminal activities. Just as you want to get out of my apartment, you hear the noise of the door knob turning around...

Hunter x Furry
You are one of the last of your kind: Cat/Fox/Whatever-you-prefer furry people, hiding in the woods from the humans who want to catch them and use them for medical testings in their laboratories. I managed to track you down and capture you after a fight, now I plan on bringing you to the next town and sell you- while you try to convince me to spare your live.

I'm also open for any other ideas you have, my favorite pairings would be Master x Slave, Teacher x Student, Babysitter x Bratty girl... but I'm open for anything else and I will try to respect and consider your ideas and kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom