Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King looking for Slave Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
Hello, and thank you for taking a look! Hopefully by the end of the thread I will have kept your attention. :) Before I go into the fun, sexy rp talk, I wanna get a few rules out of the way:

Rules
1. I only RP through threads or PMs - that's it.
2. I'd like at least a paragraph or two per response.
3. I am a full-time student who works part time - I can reply multiple times a day, but there will still be times when I'm away
4. Please PM me to get my attention, not posting on here.

The Character I Play
Adrius is a young King who had just taken over his throne, and wants more. In the past year he has sent a wave of troops to attack the country next to his - and has succeeded taking it over. The now ex-King of that land has offered him his virgin daughter to be his wife and cement their new relationship as a conglomerated country. High on power, confident and arrogant, Adrius uses the woman for his own purposes as a means to create heirs and show everyone just how much power he has. As a Master to his pet, he will be firm and dominant at all times, expecting absolute obedience. She will not be his wife - she will be subservient to him, a toy for him to use and play with as he likes. As he sees it, she only lives to serve his needs.

Character I am Looking For
I am looking for a submissive female character to become his pet and slave of sorts. Ideally, the girl would not be resistant - because that would hurt her people - and learn to obey quickly. Bonus points if you'd like to play a character whose mind breaks a little bit and she becomes devoted, or even adoring, of Adrius and serves with enthusiasm.

Kinks Likely to Be Used
This is by no means a be all, end all list - if there's something missing from here that you'd like to do, let me know. Similarly, if there's something on here you don't want to do, let me know. I'm listing them as I think of them, and they can all be discussed:

Master/pet or Master/slave
Breeding/pregnancy (He'll want heirs, and a lot of them)
Leash and collar
Puppygirl
BDSM
Spanking/whipping
Command/obey
Speech Restrictions
Forced Clotheswearing (he will give her an outfit that she'll wear every day - think Princess Leia as a prisoner)
Double Penetration
Sex Toys
Anal
Cervical Penetration
Beastiality (Someone I like, but does not have to be incorporated)
House toy
Face Fucking
Choking/Gagging
Mind Break
Body Modification (optional - something like branding, piercings, maybe breast enlargements, or something of your choosing)
Watersports (another optional thing)
Bathroom use control (Another optional)
-- Whatever you want to incorporate! (Please just let me know! ^^)

Thank you for your time, and please feel free to PM me if you're interested, or have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom