Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific Craving Inside MxF [Mother x Son] <UPDATED 10/9>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm looking for someone to do a 1x1 with, or if there are multiple females willing to RP together, I can get something worked out with them. Basically the plot of this would follow as such. Feel free to reply here, or PM me. The RP can include things such as rape, non-con, bondage, even incest if it was wanted. Also age-play.

In the world there are Masters of different styles across the entire world. But there are very few select Grand Masters, seven to be exact. All seven of the Grand Masters have passed down their Ki throughout disciples and or family for hundreds of years. This Ki would be the focal point of the plot. A group who has taken to using technology based around the application of Ki to resurrect corpses who were very familiar with martial arts. Using these corpses they have begun hunting down the Grand Masters. Each of the Grand Masters live in complete secrecy and have everyday normal lives despite their incredible powers. The Grand Masters also have taken measures to ensure that their power would never go out of balance. Making it impossible for them to use their full power without sacrificing their life in the process. One of the remaining Grand Masters ends up being found out, and attacked, and in the process of fighting off his attackers notices a high school student getting mixed up by the robots(I call them robots, but they're more like zombies, except they're wearing armor and such). The Grand Master would end up saving the student, but the student was already on the verge of death from his injury. As well the Grand Master used a lot of his Ki in order to save the student. Not knowing what has happened, the student would find himself waking up in a dojo unaware as to what had happened and what he's destined to become.

I would be playing the student, and my partner(s) would be playing the grand daughter(s) of the Grand Master. This would be part romance, part action, part sexytime. I'm gonna put up a list of pictures preferable characters for playing his grand daughter(s). No names, or particular order. I don't own, claim to own, or claim to have made any of these pictures. The respective artists are in the link themselves, and on the pictures. If you like some of the art, give the person a watch, thanks!
Red Head
Busty <NSFW>
Short Red Head
Swim Suit
Purple Hair
Bubble Gum Blade
Hot Red Head <NSFW>
Blonde Cowgirl
Blonde Smoker
Blonde Fighter
Sexy Blonde
Hot Fox
White Hair Killer
Hot Punk
Red Head Fighter
Hot Purple<NSFW>
Hot Fighter
Katana Girl
Fighter Girl

RE: Specific Craving Inside MxF

So, my newest current craving would be to do something in the DC universe. I would like to play as either Bruce Wayne, or Damien Wayne. But Preferably Bruce Wayne. For YOUR role, you would be playing as Kara Zor-El. The plot for this is simple, and goes as such.

Kal-El wishes to find a way to teach his niece Kara Zor-El how to live without the fear of hurting a human with her superhuman strength. He originally takes her to Themyscira, and there she has a training match against Wonder Woman's most powerful start-up, Artimes. When Kara loses her cool and puts Artimes through a pillar, Wonder Woman tells her and Superman to leave. Thinking there is no place she can learn how to train her abilities, and her humanity; Superman is approached by the most unlikely of people to teach a super powered teen aged girl how to keep herself in check. The only member of the Justice League, and the only Super Hero without any super human powers. Batman. He promises that he can help teach her the ways to control her anger, and not only that, but to turn that into something more positive. Having seen first hand what Batman can do for troubled youth, Clark Kent decides to leave his lovely niece in the care of the playboy billionaire. But he leaves her with a warning, 'You touch her in any way that's unnecessary, and you won't be touching women for a while,'. And with that, the buxom blonde was left in the care of the Dark Knight himself.

For me, I saw this going as one of two ways. Bruce Wayne uses this opportunity to test some experimental gear in combat against someone of Superman's caliber, or better and ends up beating Kara in a fair, one on one match with all her powers in tact. Thus she ends up developing a strong connection to him that leads to something sexual. OR, Batman helps her realize her full potential by giving her a very non-lethal injection of diluted Kryptonite. This makes her no stronger than an average girl, and she's lost all her powers, but not her will to fight. Batman would then go about sparring with her and teaching her how to keep her head calm, and calculated. Unfortunately for Bruce, his job as Batman has been keeping him from getting any female attention, so having a hot blonde trying to kick his ass gets him easily worked up. Especially once he gets a peak of her body outside of the suit.

Look forward to hearing from any one who bites on this!

RE: Specific Craving Inside MxF <UPDATED 10/1>

So, as the title of my search thread specifically states, I'm looking for someone to do a Mother x Son incest paring with. We can discuss how this will go down, and what will happen within the RP itself. But, I was hoping that someone would be willing to play her as the Mother. She's got quite the body, and it's very curvacious.

What kinks that can take place within this RP would be blackmail, forced incest, non-con, rape, public humiliation, bondage, very rough sex. The good stuff!

Someone message me if you're looking to do this and would like to discuss a plot.

RE: Specific Craving Inside MxF [Batman x Supergirl] <UPDATED 10/1>

Bump! Gonna be adding another plot tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom