Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Seeking a very lit older F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius0803

Banned
Banished
Hi all...here goes my first attempt at a request thread, although I've been here a while and am no stranger to RP at all. I am seeking something well out of my usual comfort zone, and thought maybe a request thread would be an interesting change of pace to see what turns up.

What I am seeking specifically, is a female (no males playing females, please and thanks) to play a woman in her mid 40s. I would like to do a pairing involving a woman of this age and a neighbor boy who is 17 or 18, with her at first seducing him but perhaps gradually turning into more of a submissive for him.

I would like to find someone who is quite literate, so 3-4 paragaphs for intros and any scene changes within the roleplay, and at least 2 paragraphs per post otherwise. I want someone who will go beyond just a basic description of what the characters are saying and doing, and delve into their thoughts, emotions, and their surroundings. The more detail the better!

Also, please post somewhat regularly. At least once per day would be ideal. PMs would be preferred for RP, but I can be talked into threads.

Please do not respond to this post, and PM directly to discuss the idea further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom