Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A journal of Cupcake Madness {Open to comments and such}

cupcakemon

Super-Earth
I figured that I would start a journal since it seemed like a good idea. Good way to keep track of things and let things loose when I need to. Also for any disappearances for any extended amount of time since I will be starting college again this month and I got a babysitting job the 12th. Journal felt like a good place to put things.

Messages [Total]: 72, need to clean out
Messages [rp]: 3/4? Not fully sure.
Messages [plotting]: 66/67
Messages [OOC talk]: 2
Threads: 3 rp threads in current use, waiting for 4th.

Feeling:[/b] Mehish.
Drinking: Coffee
Eating: Does saliva count? If not nothin
Listening to: Me typin and my dog snoring

Thoughts:
Really hungry at the moment, should go make something to eat.
Need it to be the 12th so I can babysit and get paid
Should have told mom needed stuff from the store when I was on the phone with her.
Probably should check mail on WoW
And walk the dog.
Too lazy, I'm probably gonna sit here more or go watch a movie while my family is out of the house. Best time to do it after all. I need to get more coffee cause I'm yawning and I don't need to be. Should probably get myself into a good sleep schedule for school. I doubt that will end up happening seeing as the last time I did that I ended up staying up for two days straight on nothing but leftovers, coffee, and energy drinks. Need to stop staying up until 2 or 3 am though, get the insomnia under control. Should also check tumblr for other rp stuff. At least finish some things and hope for the best. Will probably do that tonight instead. I dunno. I'm just gonna drink my coffee and scroll around here, reply to things if I get responses and of course eventually get up to go eat.

September 6th, 2014. 11:44am when typing.

Messages [Total]: 55, need clean out
Messages [rp]: 11
Messages [plotting]: 26
Messages [OOC talk]: 4
Threads: 4, all replied to

Feeling:[/b] Alright
Drinking: Coffee
Eating: Nothin'
Listening to: Me typin and my movie
Watching: Truth or Die

Thoughts:
Laundry needs to be finished today because I don't want to hear my parents complain that nothing has been finished. Again. For the tenth or twentieth time. Really kinda done with them complaining, I also need to go and get a new card for my phone so it'll work this week. Problems with prepaid phones forever an issue. At least it still works with the wifi and I can use it when not on my laptop as long as there's wifi. But still need it for college. Since I'll be taking night classes. I have to pass this term if I want to be able to take classes in the winter. And so my parents don't know I haven't been doing all too well. It sucks but I really don't want to get my parents to yell at me again and again. I have enough of them still not forgetting shit when I was in high school. Like, they can't let go of something so I don't want them to snap at me and keep talking about shit. Especially my mom, she drives me crazy. Ugh, I just want to pass this term, its a class. A class for my degree. I have to at least pass that. Can't be too hard?

22nd-24th will not be online, even if it says that I am. I am starting college the 22nd and will be busy getting into gear until the 24th.

You wanna know what's not o-fucking-kay? Attacking my fucking friend for asking a fucking question because they didn't know something or understand your fucking actions. YOU act like she fuckin' slapped you, murdered ya dog and fuckin' fucked your mother in fuckin church. And when I tell ya to fuckin stop attackin her you fuckin attack me. Like I fucked your mother as if she was a whore in the middle of church.

NOW YOU TURN TO ONE OF MY OTHA FRIENDS AND FUCKIN LIE TO HER ABOUT HOW I FUCKIN ATTACKED YOU AND STARTED SHIT WITH YOU? GO FUCK YOURSELF ON VLAD THE IMPALER'S SPIKES YOU DAMN MOTHER FUCKIN' SON OF A HARLOT. YOU STARTED THIS SHIT AND NOW YOU ARE PLAYIN' THE FUCKIN VICTIM?

GO FUCK YOURSELF DEAR SIR. NOT EVEN YOU ARE A DEAR SIR YOU ARE A SON OF A HARLOT THAT I WANNA STAB THE EYES OUT OF. But won't because A: you are too far away. B: You're not worth going to jail for. C: your life is pretty fuckin sad if you're being a fucking twat.

I am sorry for all the curse words I am just so fuckin pissed off right now.

September 26th, 2014. 11:04am when typing.

Messages [Total]: 61, need clean out
Messages [rp]: 10ish?
Messages [plotting]: idk anymore
Messages [OOC talk]: lots
Threads: One active, replied to

Feeling:[/b] Crappy
Drinking: Nothing
Eating: Nothin'
Listening to: The tv
Watching: Dominion

Thoughts:
I feel like crap. I want to message partners to see if they're still interested in our rps so I can settle my OCD but I feel like a bother when I do it and I don't want to irritate them. Even if its been over a week. I just, bleh. I feel crappy and I don't want to bother my partners so I just sit here in silence and hope they reply. Even though I'm sure that I'll end up waiting longer and longer and might not even hear from them. I just feel like crap when I message my partners.

Back
Top Bottom