Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrow

Star
I'm sorry i can't roleplay anymore. It is too hard. All of the memories I have are too strong and I just can't manage and grow as a person.

It is holding me back.
It's reminding me too much of things that have happened.
I sincerely apologize to anyone that I hurt with this, but I have to do it.

I'm sorry sis. I promise from now on I'll live life the way I promissed you I would.

RE: Starry Eyes.

Rosco was a mountain of a man, a human meat slab of muscle, bone and bad attitude. At first he had worked through the studio for Mika. He would work on a day to day basis for great pay. Then he got saddled with the kid after he made it big time. As a chart topper he needed around the clock security. This should have meant that Rosco would be leading a small team. But no his coke habit meant as few people as possible could be close to him. He had to admit the kid was cute but a real pain in the ass. He was always getting him into trouble. Even if he was a kid he had a job to do and Mika did not make it any easier.

He caught the kid as the door opened white powder under his nose. "Shit kid are you trying to get me fired" Rosco threw him over his shoulder and began to run. Rosco was a big man with a bald head and blue eyes. He looked like some kind of recruitment poster for the third Reich. That kept most photographers at least out of arms reach. In a dead run Rosco grabbed a camera phone and crushed it in one hand. Rosco threw open the first door he came to. They were in a server room that ran the wifi for all the effects on the stage and in the studio. "What the fuck are you doing kid you know id kill you if you were not already half dead" He dropped Mika on the floor and wiped his forehead.

Mika spent a lot of time trying to piss Rosco off. He did it on the daily. And doing drugs was just one of those things that the man could get very, very angry about. Mika didn't do them often. Mainly before a show. But he did drink a lot, and he was already rather drunk at the time. Rosco had risen with Mika to the top, and honestly he was one of the boy's only friends. Mika was so young, he wasn't allowed many friends. Most people believed they would just try and take advantage of him.

He wiped his nose and smiled dumbly at the man, but was quickly picked up. He let out a loud noise and clung to Rosco. When he was dropped on the floor he let out a noise and rubbed his ass. He was wearing a pair of short shorts with a low cut tanktop. He normally dressed slutty at his shows. "Hey.. Be gentle." Mika seemed so calm now. "I know you like being rough with me..." He sat up onto his knees, looking up Rosco's torso into the other man's eyes. "But be gentle." He giggled, clearly not serious nor completely aware.

Rosco laced his fingers under his shirt and pulled. The shirt was no match for a former SEAL. It came apart in his hands and her laid it back exposing his stomach. "Tell me, the location of the drugs" He did not let anyone close to Miko. That meant that he had to have had the drugs on him. Miko could teach the Mexican Mafia something about smuggling. Taking a knife from his back pocket he placed it against his ass.

The blade faced out making it easy to slice the shorts. "Tell me, did you put the drugs in some place you don't want me going" He was angry now and would not stop at simply stripping the pop star until he found the drugs. Why did he not ask him to strip. For two reasons, so he could search the cloths. Plus he could feel for any packages tapped to his skin and painted flesh tone with makeup. Part of him ad to admit he was having more fun then he should be.

Mika was surprised at Rosco's sudden seriousness. Normally this wasn't so intense. Maybe it was because it was just before a show. "I..." He paused and bit his bottom lip, laughing a little and then freezing up as the man ripped his shirt right off of him. The boy swallowed and blinked, looking up at Rosco. "I-" He quickly covered between his legs.

If Rosco looked hard enough, he'd find a small pack there taped just between his thigh and crotch. The boy shook his head. "No! Just..." He was clearly upset. "Please." It was a desperate little sound. Mika loved coke. "Just... Just let me take one more line... I'll make it worth your while..." He stood up, being careful of the knife. "That's... That's all there is."

Rosco listened to the kid whine about nothing he seemed to start and then stop. He almost had it he could tell the kid was about to break. Around the crotch the kid was telegraphing his hiding place.

As he began to stand Rosco reached for his boxers. The motion of standing pulled them down over his long smooth legs. He expected to see a small cock, age and the coke. But there was no coke in fact there was a well formed cunt. He stood up no tits not even the tiny ones that the youngest girl would have. "What the hell are you" Rosco slammed the knife into the wall next to Mikos head.

hothardcandy said:
Rosco listened to the kid whine about nothing he seemed to start and then stop. He almost had it he could tell the kid was about to break. Around the crotch the kid was telegraphing his hiding place.

As he began to stand Rosco reached for his boxers. The motion of standing pulled them down over his long smooth legs. He expected to see a small cock, age and the coke. But there was no coke in fact there was a well formed cunt. He stood up no tits not even the tiny ones that the youngest girl would have. "What the hell are you" Rosco slammed the knife into the wall next to Mikos head.

Mika was glad that he could get away from Rosco quick enough. Now if he tried hard enough he could run outside and do the last bit he had. It was hard to come by these days! Rosco watched him like a hawk. He could always get more, but it would be much more difficult.

"I-" He bit his bottom lip and froze, clearly afraid now. The boy was not expecting such a violent reaction. And then he looked down. And he saw that Rosco had pulled his pants down. He'd never done anything like that before... It made Mika feel completely vulnerable. "I-I just..." He stepped back towards the wall, the knife right next to his head. "I'm a boy... What do you mean?"

His mouth fell open the kid had a cunt, he kid was a cunt pretending to be a cock. He placed a hand on the boy, girls shoulder and spun Miko around pressing his face into the wall. His hand on Mikos back he used the other to pull his own pants down.

He let Miko go but held his arm and leg against the wall forming a cage. "This is a cock, i know mine is large but boys have them if a bit smaller" Forming a hook with two of his fingers he grabbed Miko by the crotch his fingers by accident sliding in like a meat hook but only a tiny bit. "Now you tell me this is a dick, just try and tell me that"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom