Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid and her Master (Finx and wiki234)

Lori gasped and gripped his shoulders tightly mewling softly moving her hips down pausing when he reached her barrier. She paused and gripped his shoulders harder. "do it." she bite his shoulder and waited body shivering against his.

He sighed and looked over, moving her head and leaning in to kiss her deep as he slowly lowered and pushed inside completely breaking through and entering deep inside. Kairu knew it would hurt her for a moment but it felt good for him as well for a first time and he jut loved her a lot.

Lori hissed and bite her tongue to keep from yelping. "Damn it my mom right about the first time." she grimaced and taking a deep breath wiggled around trying to alleviate the pain. "At least she thought to tell me the tricks to make it feel better." she ran a hand threw his hair with a grunt she moved her hips up then down slowly. "Nhh." she almost bite her tongue again as he cock reshape her insides.

Kairu held both her breasts in his hand and kissed her cheek, " we can go slow then first..." He leaned back a bit and slowly thrusted inside loving the feeling.

Lori groaned and held the hand that was over her breasts. "Feels odd." she moved with him and sighed softly at he felt kind of good but she was finding it hard to like it yet. "You'll tell me if I do something wrong right?"

" just follow what I say then..." He kissed her lips and moved a bit faster inside of her, squeezing her breasts more and making her bounce up and down his cock. " the pain fades and then you'll really feel it."

Lori grimaced "nhh." she gripped his hand tighter. "I believe you." she smiled and kissed him deeply slowly she moved her hips in time settling into a easy slow rhythm till the pain faded or he finished whichever happened first.

Kairu looked over and moved more against her, licking her ears then turning to kiss her playing with her tongue inside her mouth. He really liked Nekos and he really liked her because of that and because he's already grown to like her personally. He leaned back a bit more, squeezing her breasts

((Sorry I haven't been on. I had a lot going on. Honestly I'm not into the roleplay mostly because I can't remember what we were doing.))

Back
Top Bottom