Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid and her Master (Finx and wiki234)

Kairu smiled feeling a little proud of that for a moment, " I'm glad you like them though...." He blushed at the sudden kiss and when she took his hand and placed it on her stomach, still scratching her ear slowly wih his other free hand. He could feel the warmth between them now and he knew that something would happen to both of them out of more than just being friends, maybe even lovers.

Lori finished off the kiss by biting his lower lip gentle. "I'm not much of a person to work out though...I do keep myself in shape so I don't get fat. My breasts are just the right size don't you think so?"

"I guess, I haven't seen them yet though..." He said teasing her a bit Kairu looked like he somehow did trigger her lust now, he wished he knew what exactly but he didn't want to stop enjoying what was happening right now. Kairu leaned over and slowly unbuttoned one of the buttons on her shirt before moving his hand to a lower one and holding it.

Lori was half holding her breath as he started to play with her shirt with a swallow she let him not watching his hand instead she ran a hand threw his hair and bent to kiss his neck before biting his earlobe gentle. "You can take it off." she grinned a little.

Kairu continued down her shirt finally taking the the button off and slowly slipping it off to her her bra that was holding her lovely breasts up. " you want me to help with anything else, he said laying back and pulling her on top of him, gently putting his hand on one of them and squeezing it, " you really are a cute..."

Lori turned a bright pink color as he touched her trapped breast. "You know guys ought to have one thing on there body for girls to touch....besides the obvious." She turned darker pink. "At least neko guys have the ears to play with." She settles herself on his lap rolling her hips gentle letting her body take over.

So you really do like neko guys than regular guys, we're opposites..." Kairu wrapped one arm around her and finally took the clip off, letting her bra fall in his lap, finally seeing both her naked breasts now. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips then slowly moved his tongue down her neck, then her breasts to start licking one of her nipples.

Lori was about to answer but was silenced by a kiss then gasped when he licked her nipple. "I'm just saying." she groaned and then pressed her hand down on his pant tent rubbing. "You only have one trigger." she grinned.

And....you have three...." He said grinning back at her Kairu pulled her close to him and felt his hard boner sticking out through his pants, squeezing and playing with her breasts while he kissed up and down her neck.

Lori mewled softly and gripped the zipper on his pants. "It's totally unfair." she whispered pressing her breast into his hands playing with his sipper till she got it loose and pushed it down pressing her hand threw his pant rubbing his cock. "You should have more."

"Yeah but you have more pleasure though..." He squeezed her breast more, and rubbed her nipples with his fingers, continuing to kiss up and down her neck as he was enjoying that he was doing something to him as well. Kairu then moved his hand under her outfit and reached over to tease her through her panties, " you really are a naughty maid..."

"Neh." Lori bite her lip when he touched her threw her panties. "I'm sorry master I'll try not to be naughty." She thought he was reprimanding her so she went to pull away from him looking disappointed.

"I'm just teasing you..." He said kissing her neck, "most of the time I won't really be serious about anything, don't take whatever I say seriously, unless it's like something happened ok?" Kairu sighed and just kept moving his fingers and relaxing with her.

"Alright love." Lori groaned a little eyes closing as she focused on the feeling he was bringing her. She lifted her hips and tried taking his pants off. "Would you lend a hand?"

Kairu sat up and took his hands away from her for a moment, taking his pants off and being only left with boxers on now, slowly taking those off as well, being completely naked now next to her.

Lori took her hand and placed it gentle on his dick then squeezed gentle. "Looks big." she chewed her lip and pulled her cloths off so she was naked before him.

"You know what else is pretty big?" He leaning over to touch and squeeze her boobs for a bit. Kairu smiled seeing as how everything happened up to this point, it wasn't much time for them to be like this but he didn't really care about it at all. " you really want me to be your first?"

"Well there's else who would have me." Lori smiled. "At least no one I would be willing to give it to." she hugged him tightly. "It's half your decision as well."

"Well I'd be happy to be your first and of course I would want it too." He smiled a bit and touched her ear, moving one hand down to tease her naked slit after he hugged her back. Kairu sighed and laid back, " well I like I you alot..."

Lori mewled in surprise and lust. "your hand would be enough the way I am right now." she gazed down at him with eyes full of want. "You can just use your fingers if you want." She was so wet and full of list that something had to be done.

Kairu leaned in and took her in a deep kiss as his fingers slowly slid inside to meet her already soaked insides that were begging to have somethig inside of them already, " it's wet and tight..." He said after a moment, kissing her for a few more seconds before he stopped, and let her take a break from kissing for a bit.

Lori kissed him back moaning against his mouth when he pulled away she sat panting eyes glass over. "Feels good." she groaned wiggling her hips against his fingers.

Kairu smiled and moved his fingers slowly a bit more, sucking on one of her nipples for a while, " wanna feel better?" He asked teasing again like he always did with a playful smirk as he gently squeezed her other breasts with his hand.

"Yes I want to feel better." Lori moaned arching her back and gripped his arm. "Please it feels so good." she leaned her head on his shoulder panting in his ear.

"Well...I want to...be inside you..." He said kissing her cheek, and hugging her, holding both her breasts and squeezing them more and more, Kairu teased her slit with the tip of his dick, kissing up and down her neck, "I'm gonna put it in then...."

Back
Top Bottom