Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid and her Master (Finx and wiki234)

Lori shivered a little gasping softly a blush on her face. "Well she is in the mood." she leaned forward and kissed him deeply combing a hand threw his hair as her tongue slid out to lick his lips. Her tongue wasn't ruff like a cats but it wasn't smooth like a humans either.

Kairu smiled a bit, seeing as it was a bit weird to him but he also loved it as well. He leaned in as she wanted to kiss him and decided to really let her have it from him. He wrapped his arms more around her and fought her tongue with his own, enjoying the kiss and how they were even closer now.

Lori mewled a little into his open mouth then pulled away. "Are we rushing this?" she frowned. "I can wait as long as needed as long as you don't touch my ears to much." They twitched when they where mentioned as if they knew what she was thinking.

" no, I'm enjoying it too right now and I don't think we really are anyway..." He put a hand on her cheek and slowly started to kiss her again, having her lay down on the couch with him on top of her, but not actually on

Lori kissed back glad he didn't think they where rushing into anything. She tangled her tongue with his blushing softly.

((Sorry about the post I'm trying to eat and post.))

Kairu broke the kiss, " you wanna move on...to it..." He said holding her shirt for a moment and just wondering what she wanted to do now.

Lori took a moment to study him a soft blush on her face as she did. "Well I've never done it before." She confessed chewing her lip gently. "We can wait." She looked nervously down at the hand holding her shirt and pulled it down to hide her stomach. She looked away staring at the couch like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"oh...ok then..we can wait..' he smiled and kissed her cheek, "im not in a rush either, and i could teach you when we are both ready.' kairu leaned back a bit and just wrapped his arms around her waist.

Lori felt bad so she hugged him tightly. "I'm a scaredy cat." she murmured in his ear sniffling a little. "I'm sorry." she kissed his cheek. "It's such a big step to take and well I haven't had the greatest life in the world. I'm scared of giving myself to someone and having them leave me broken and alone."

"Yeah I know how you feel, I wouldn't leave you at all after everything we've done together already. I got to know you, and we hung out and had fun....I won't force you to do anything, and I think I'd be scared too so I don't blame you at all." Kairu hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

Lori started to cry so happy that he understood that someone cared for her as more then just a pet or slave. "Thank you for understanding." She gave a shakey smile and kissed him gentle kiss. "Your to good to me."

Kairu sighwd and just let her relax though she did notice her cry, " I wanted a neko, and that's it. I wasn't lookingr for a slave master thing anyway. " Kairu just let her express, puling her in to give a long kiss then slowly let go. "Maybe someday we'll both find someone then.." Kairu sat up a bit and just patted her head.

Lori gave him a watery smiled and kissed him gentle. "We'll however we get might be closer then we think...Or at least that's what my mom always said about it." she shrugged. "She was right about my sister she married her best friend."

"Hmm lucky guy then...I don't care who I marry though...maybe someone that's at least knows what she wants, honest, loyal..damn sexy...and I'm not talking about a human girl either...I already know I want to marry a neko girl..." Kairu stopped parting her head then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against his chest a bit more giving a kiss to her exposed neck.

Lori blinked and shivered. "But why would you want to marry a neko? Only rich people get away with that." she relaxed against him and toyed with the buttons on his shirt working one loose. "It would be so much trouble. Though the neko would be extremely surprised and happy.

"Well I'm not that rich,and it's because I like how their personality is different than a regular girls. I wouldn't mind taking care of someone that's like you. I'm not like a regular masters you hear about that use nekos as slaves and only date human girls. I'd date either type of girl but I wouldn't include the slave part..." He sat up a bit and smiled being happy with how much they were just hanging out and talking.

Lori ran a finger over his lips deep in thought as she examined the shape of it. "Your a little to nice." she smiled and ran her finger down his chin tracing his jaw. "I hope the girl you choose will be as happy with you as I am." she brought her gaze back to his eyes. Hers glittered with love and sadness and when she smiled again the sadness vanished.

Kairu just looked at her when it seemed she didn't want him to talk for a moment a bit confused though. " I know I can be and sometimes I hate it but usually I'm alwyas neutral and nice about everything." He shrugged and smiled, " when it comes to dating though, I haven't went out on a date accept with you..but I mean when I have someone I love like a lot I would never do the worst thing, cheat...I've always seem myself as the victim of it. I don't do the asking to break up thing either..."

Lori smiled brightly and kissed his jaw. "Then your stuck with me because I don't want to break up with you." she kissed him long and slow before she pulled away. "Your so amazing." she grinned still playing with the buttons of his shirt. The next one came loose this one was on purpose though she kept his gaze.

" I never knew we were really together, but well now I know and I'm pretyy happy. Well not really anything, I just like getting to know and meeting new people. He scratched behind her ear softly and kissed her cheek.

Lori purred eyes closing in happiness. "Feels good." she licked her lips and bucked her hips into his and blushed.

Kairu smirked, "it seems you want something....seeing the way your moving, and maybe this..." He said showing his shirt unbuttoned. He scratched her ear more and just watched to see what she would do with seeing so much pleasure getting her most sensitive spot of her ear

Lori gasped and moaned softly blushing softly. "I do want something more but lets not talk about it lets talk about something else." she kept unbuttoning his shirt and ran a hand over his bare chest examining his abs and chest. "Do you work out?" she asked trying to focus past the lust filling her body.

"Well not really but in the past I used to help with people who built houses and stuff and I was one of the strongest to lift all the heavy boxes and wood and other stuff, I guess that's technically a workout..." He smiled and let her do whatever she wanted, even touching his chest not minding at all. Kairu leaned over a bit and started on her other ear now.

"You can tell." Lori traced her finger over heart then kissed him again with more heat and passion behind it. She took his other hand and guided it to her shirt letting him feel her bare stomach shivering at the touch moaning a little. She could feel herself getting wet and rubbed her hips against his.

Back
Top Bottom