Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid and her Master (Finx and wiki234)

Your not forcing me to do anything, I know that already..." He said with a smile, "it's fine if you really want it that badly." Kairu slowly took her hand and walked into the store, "just let look around and let me handle everything here." He told her letting go of her hand and walking off inside the store to find the person that worked here. He manages to talk to them and buy the dress, paying for it and folding it neatly and putting It into the bag before he would go and look for her.

Lori was ignoring the jeers and catcalls from the group of teenagers ogling her. She frowned when one come over then yelped as he pulled her tail. "OW!" she hissed as he laughed and glared at him snarling. "Now, now kitty don't lose your temper we'll have to call the animal control and you'll be put down." he laughed.

Kairu got the dress and went over to look for her, hearing laughing and curiously looking over to see what that person thought was funny until he saw her. " no one threatens my damn neko!!" He said with a very pissed off look on his face that was toward the group who was messing with her and not Lori. " now who the hell is one who hurt her so I may repay the favor and do it you." He gestured for Lori to stand behind him him and waisted for a moment before he crossed his arms and straightened his shirt. Kairu sighed, " we should really be getting home now but that is impossible unless I teach you a lesson." He stepped up to them and waited for an answer not afraid to fight them.

"Lets just leave it master." Lori said from behind him frowning at the group. "Your neko?" the one who had pulled her tail snorted. "so you have a collar well at least someone can control you." he smirked a little. "Filthy creatures really they should be round up and disposed of."

"Shut the hell up! No one gets away with hurting. Or making fun of nekos!!" He grabbed the mans shirt and threw him to the ground. " how dare you make fun of her, I hope stupid people like you are disposed of. I hope you die..." He said with a smirk, suddenly laughing at him. " I hope someone is as tired as me seeing people like you..." He held lori's hand and turned to walk away.

"Tuff talk for someone who's walking away." The guys friend jeered. "Leave it." Lori crushed his hand in hers. "I'm use to this sort of stuff just ignore them." she begged swallowing a little. "Lets just go ok?" she looked up at him hoping he would chose the safe path.

Kairu looked down and gave a smile that looked like he had just murdered someone. " are you really wanting me to support my words with actions?" He looked over at Lori, " I want you to get used to letting people not push you around just cause your not human." He let go off her hand and turned around to face them. " please say that again? I couldn't hear you from me laughing over how you may suffer a worse fate from me than what I did to him, unless you agree that we will not cross paths again." He tilted his head to give a small friendly smile.

"Oh no."Lori grimaced and closed her eyes. " I said old man that your nothing but talk." The boy stepped up to him. "You better watch your neko or we might turn her in."

" oh dear..." He said with a smile, "ok then I shall keep this quick for the lady,.." Kairu licked his lips then suddenly rushed at them grabbing the boys by both their necks and pining them against the wall. Kairu sighed, "well look at the time, there's no time for a little fun..." He raised them up and flung both of them back, turning to Lori and holding her hand so they would both finally leave. "I'm so very so it took so long..." Kairu glanced at the bag he was holding and saw the dress was still ok, then stopped once they were outside. Would you like to continue or are you too tired and want to go home?"

"Lets go home." Lori swallowed a little. "You shouldn't have done that they could be some of the enforcers kids." she clung to his hand. "There bad news those kids. They call in there parents every time they see a Neko even looking at them wrong." she walked forward pulling him with her. "We could get in trouble."

"Who cares, as long as your safe Lori I'll do my best to protect you...I just want you to be safe and have a little fun and freedom. they won't know us if they can't see us again..." Kairu followed behind her and went out to the bike, taking his helmet, " Lori I'm here for you, don't forget that..." Kairu smiled and nodded, leaning in to kiss her forhead then put his helmet on and got on the bike, starting it up and waiting for her.

Lori stared at him a moment then hugged him tightly. She let go acting as if nothing happened as she squeezed her helmet on humming happily. She squeezed onto the bike and gripped his waist smiling into his back. He was the first person to ever look out for her like that.

Kairu waited for a moment, until she got on then started the bike and drove away with her until they made it to the street. He sighed and started driving down, until they finally made it back, stopping he bike and slowly getting off. He then picked her up in his arms and waited for her to set the helmet on the bike before he turned and walked in. Kairu set her down on the couch and decided to make some tea

Lori blinked when he picked her up then chuckled slightly. "flirt." she teased then when he placed her down. She pouted and caught hold of his shirt pulling him down next to her. "Don't go." she leaned towards him and kissed him. "there your reward." she grinned.

Kairu stood up and was about to go when she did manage to pull him back, sitting beside her on the couch again. He felt her lips on his skin then blushed a bit, "hey it was nothing Lori....I really do care for you..." He said with a grin sitting up and pulling her to sit on his lap. He sighed and decided to kiss her back, "I guess that's your reward too." Kairu teased back at her.

Lori blushed as well settling into his lap she smiled at him and ran a hand threw his hair. "I've never had a person care for me like you do...most of them treated me like an animal." she sighed. "I'm glad you don't." she kissed him again this time with more force gripping his hair a little.

Kairu smiled and felt her kiss a second time, " I'm really not a mean persona at all once you get to know me. I'm not mean because no one really talks to me, no one picks on me so I don't have any hate. I get annoyed and I hate people who are mean to me or anyone else but I don't get really mad if something bad happens and it's not from a fight or something." He shrugged and wrapped his arms around her, " the first time I saw you, I knew you werent an animal, you were smart and kind yourself and your good to your master it seems when he's not mean."

Kairu hugged her and playfully ruffled her hair, " your gonna like being with me then."

Lori blushed a little her tail twitching happily. "Well even if the master is mean I must be nice but I enjoy being nice for you." she purred when he rubbed her head. "I like being with you already." she bumped her head against his hand.

" I'm glad you feel that way..." He said with a smile, scratching softly behind her ear and leaning back seeing how happy she really was right now. " I'm just not a mean person at all normally so you won't ever see me being mean to you anyway. It's not fair and i would never do that to my sweet and my favorite little neko..." Kairu scratched her ear a bit more making sure he got her sensitive parts, "how does that feel?" He asked with a smile.

"Good." Lori mewled face a bright pink color shivering a little. She pressed herself against him tail swishing around it back of her happily. ''Really good."

Kairu continued to scratch her ear more, leaning back and relaxing while she enjoyed being on his lap. He sighed and held her hand seeing she was just happy right now.

Lori leaned a little to far into his hand eyes closed that she fell onto the couch. "Mew!" She squeaked blinking a little with a chuckle she sat up and blushed. "Whoops." She thought a moment. "My ears make me excited in a part way." She blurted it out then blushed.

Kairu smirked, " what way then?" He asked gently pulling her on his lap again and wrapping his arms around her. It was already dark, but they still had a bit of time to do some stuff if they wanted to, kairu leanjng over to just turn on the tv.

"A sexual way." Lori murmured tugging a piece of her hair. "It happens only with guys thank goodness." She sighed a little and smiled at him. "That's way a lot a boys buy girl nekos and girl buy boy nekos when they are in need of pleasure."

Kairu couldn't help but feel embarassed, "yeah I know how it works...are you feeling in the mood now though?" He asked sitting up a bit and moving his hands up a bit until they were under her stomach, even a few inches under her breasts. "I wouldn't buy a neko just to do that though...but maybe...you know...if she was in the mood I could help too..."

Back
Top Bottom