Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid and her Master (Finx and wiki234)

Once breakfast was done Lori walked to his room with a tray wearing a simple black maid outfit. She knocked on the door before entering using her hip to open the door "Breakfast time." she smiled and placed the tray on his nightstand opening the curtains. "Time to get up."

Kairu sighed and slowly got up, he sat up on his bed and yawned seeing that it was a bright and warm day today. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms a bit leaning back and looking over at her. " well I hope you had a good sleep..." He said looking over at the food that was on the nightstand. " well I fixed the helmet so it should be fine for those cute little ears now...and.." He said not being able to finish with his mouth wide open. "I'm sorry to say this but you look really hot and cute in that outfit!" He said not really feeling embarrassed by it. " thanks a lot for this...and if you want we can eat just eat downstairs together then." Kairu stood up and offered a piece of toast to her with a smile.

Lori was smiling softly as she picked up the stuff on his floor pausing when he said she was cute. "Well this is what I normally wear." she sputtered then stood looking anywhere but at him blushing softly. "No I'll bring you breakfast up here whenever you sleep in to late." she glanced at the piece of toast the only sign that she wanted I was her tail which was swishing around under her skirt. "No thanks I have breakfast waiting downstairs."

kairu just smiled "ok then thats fine, later on we could go out for lunch if you want..' he said getting up and yogin over to fix his own bed, "and thanks a lot for this..' kairu sighed and stretched a bit going over to put on a new shirt then sitting on his bed and taking the tray from his nightstand and starting to eat. " and when do you wanna go on our little date then?'

"When ever you want...I don't have anything planned but to be here." Lori smiled. "Would you like me to clean the house before we go master?" she asked waiting to make his bed. Once he was done she took the tray putting it aside before making his bed then she took the tray and carried it downstairs where she sat down to eat her breakfast a simple bowl of cereal with a few waffles. She then cleaned up the kitchen humming softly.

"Well...I guess but didn't you already did though yesterday?" He asked knowing she did. " I just want you to have some fun when we go out..." Danny shrugged and let her go, going over to chnage to new clothes. He went downstairs and gave a little playful wink to her, not caring if she didn't really do anything. Kairu sat on the couch and just decided to watch tv for a bit.

(Srry >.<)

Lori cleaned the house of dust throwing together a load of laundry to do later. "When was the last time you dusted this place?' she asked with a chuckle. "I am ready to go when you are."

((Its fine life happens,.)

Well that's the only thing Im never really doing." Kairu stood up and walked over to her, putting a hand on her cheek, " your really pretty and I like you a lot." He said with a smile talkng his hand away and giving her a wink. "I'll be back.." He said going up to his room to change shirts and get a new jacket, coming back down and holding her hand. Kairu kissed it and let go turning to head out to the garage.

"Wait don't go." Lori blurted out then blushed. "No sorry never mind go get the bike ready." she smiled tracing her fingers over the kiss mark he had burnt onto her hand.

Kairu took the helmet and quickly opened the door to walk back inside toward her, " what's wrong?" He said with a smile laying the helmet against the all behind him and wrapping his arms around her waist, " you need something my dear?" Kairu leaned in until their lips almost touched, " there's no need to rush into going out again is there..."

Lori blushed and closed the distance between them pressing her lips to his not to sure why she did it only knowing that she liked it. She pulled away after a second. "Sorry.' she mumbled looking down embarrassed.

Kairu kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her waist, holding it for a bit then slowly pulling away when she did. He put a hand under her chin and lifted her head up a bit so they were eye to eye and this time he pressed his lips against hers again, kissing her longer and deeper than before and pulling back after a moment. "You still wanna go out?" He asked " maybe as a date?" He held his hand out to her and waited. " I...kinda like...you knowing you as a friend other than a servant you know..."

Lori blushed when he kissed her again then with a pause she took his hand smiling. "I would like it to be a date...I like you as well. I never thought I would have a master as the person I liked kissing me.' she hugged him. 'I like it.' she let go and pulled him towards the bike humming softly.

Kairu smiled and nodded, grabbing her helmet from where he set it down, and followed her into the garage. He set her helmet on the bike And opened the garage taking his helmet and putting it on. Kairu looked out from the garage then started the bike, handing her the helmet and waiting for her to get on.

Lori slipped on her helmet letting her ears twitching around grinning softly happy. ''lets go.'' she slipped on to the bike and hugged his waist tightly grinning softly.

Kairu looked behind him and nodded, starting the bike and driving out. He closed the garage behind him and smiled, heading out again with her to the town to have a date this time instead of a hangout. He drove down the street and past a few cars rather quick even though it seemed impossible to pass through that many at once. Kairu found a spot and parked his bike taking his helmet off, "the helmet feels better doesn't it? You look cute too wih your ears sticking out like that."

Lori hung onto his waist relaxing against his back she blinked when they stopped. Her ears twitched when he spoke about them "Thanks." she mumbled as she slipped off the helmet. 'It feels nicer then crushing them.'' she smiled at him then glanced at the building they where parked near.

Kairu smiled and nodded, putting his helmet on te bike and walking over, standing next her and slowly wrapping his arms around her waist, "yeah, and I had the amazing idea to do that too." He Dias feeling happy it was his thought that helped. Kairu looked up at the building with a sign that read " sky fall shopping center" on it. "Just leave the helmet here and we can go look around then.

"I don't know about this.'' Lori sighed. ''Do they even let neko's in?" she asked because a lot of places didn't. Most people saw nekos as lesser beings even though they could think and behave like humans.

" who cares if they let them or not, what matters is have some fun. If they don't then ill force them if I have to...' kairu kissed her cheek and let go of her waist, holding her hand with a smile and walking into the mall, " no one will hurt, deny or make fun of you as long as me and you are together.' He opened the door and walked in with her looking around at all the different stores and wondering which he could take her first

Lori blushed a couple shades of pink and clung to his hand. She noticed other nekos walking around laughing and enjoying themselves and relaxed at once. There were even a couple stores for nekos with skirt, and pants with tail holes and hat's with ear holes. "This is amazing." she grinned.

Glad you like it then..." He said looking over at her wih a smile and holding Her hand as they walked through the rows of stores. He watched other masters and nekos and glad that it seemed he wasn't the only master who was good to his neko

Lori looked down at there joined hands blinking then smiled softly squeezing the hand gentle. She stopped short and stared at a pretty pink dress with lace and ruffles. "It's so pretty." she breathed out and walked towards it flinching when she saw the price. "I'll never afford that." she sighed and started to walk away looking sad. "It sucks being poor." she grumbled.

He followed behind her and stood next to her looking at the dress but didn't move when she walked away, his arm only pulled in her direction. "Well you don't have to afford it. If this is what you really want then it's yours my sweet neko.." He said kissing her hand. To him the price was actually fair for that nice dress but he would buy it for her right there no questions asked, she would probably be cute wearing that besides a maid outfit anyway.

Lori blinked then blushed stumbling around her words. "What but oh I can't make you buy anything for me master." She looked down at the floor and played with her hair. "Though I do like it." She mumbled that part under her breath hoping he would get it but worried she would be over stepping her bounds.

Back
Top Bottom