Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A maid and her Master (Finx and wiki234)

Lori hurried to finish her chores today would be the day her new master would be coming to bring her to a new home. She smiled at her reflection in the floor she was scrubbing and fixed herself up. "Everything is ready for me to go master." she bowed her head to him and waited for the doorbell to ring.

Kairu had been busy all day with work and everything else around him, though he had a friend that would offer him a maid that would help a lot with all the things e had to do a lot in a daily basis, though he wasn't always busy as it seemed. He always had a bit of time to relax and still be able to clean up and make sure everything was organized. Kairu was a nice person to anyone that met him and he was hard worker, a caring master even if he didn't have a maid before, and even most would call him a good teacher. Right now he decided to use a bike to get to the house, which he didn't really do often but it would help him with a bit of exercise and he didn't really need to do anything important before hand. Kairu parked his bike outside, which had a seat in the back for the passenger to just sit and relax while he did all the peddling and that's what he was planning on doing to being his new maid home.

He sighed and took off his helmet, walking over and knocking on the door. Kairu sighed to calm himself down and at least make a good impression on her even though he knew she was trying to do the same for him. Kairu stepped back a bit and waited if anyone would answer it.

((Sorry))
Lori opened the door and bowed to him "Welcome new master." she smiled. "My name is Lorinda but master may call me whatever he wishs." she straightened. "Please come in and I will prepare some tea...unless master wishes to leave know?" she paused half way into the house tilting her head cat ears twitching.

Kairu waited and saw the door opening, it was a girl in a maid outfit and she wasn't human? He looked at her and couldn't help but think well...she was kinda cute, he wasn't gonna lie about that. " umm hello, and I guess I'll call you just Lori for now...my names kairu, nice to meet you." He walked in and turned to her , "thanks that would be pretty nice." Kairu nodded and closed the door walking toward her then to the living room. " new master...huh... Well I'm not complaining right now." He said talking to himself with a smile.

"Please have a seat master I will tell your friend you are here and I will make tea so you can talk." Lori hurried off and soon his friend appeared with a wicked grin. "So what do you think of her? She's cute right? And to boat she's half cat demon her ears and tail are very sensitive." he chuckled sitting down across from him.

Kairu sighed and nodded, walking over and sitting down. He leaned back a bit waiting and relaxing until he saw the man that would be giving him something new to take care of. " well...damn straight I can't lie about that." He said chuckling himself to that. "Well I like her attitude to work like this, it makes me a bit happy just to see some excitement you know.... Yeah i think I noticed that already." He said with a smirk

Lori appeared with a tray and placed it down filling the cups turning to Kairu first. "One sugar or two?" she asked then yelped as the other man gripped her tail she wiggled blushing. "Don't" she mumbled. "I just wanted to make you distracted." he chuckled letting go. Lori quickly gave them tea and scurried to the shadows blush lighting up the small corner she had chosen.

Kairu looked over at her when she came, remembering that she was a cat demon. Hell yeah this was better than a normal cute maid. He just watched them for a moment, " jeez man you act soo immature." He told him with a smirk. Kairu took the tea and sipped it, " this is really good.." He said kinda hoping she heard his compliment. "So why are you deciding to give her to me?" He asked curiously

"I'm moving away and I can't take her with me as much as I want to. I also know you'll treat her right unlike a lot of people." He glanced at Lori as she stood smiling softly. "She can do anything and everything well almost she doesn't know a lot about the bed room if you know what I mean." he laughed and signaled Lori over. "Tea." she poured more into his cup turning to Kairu keeping her tail between her legs.

"Yeah I would have said the same..." He smiled at him, "well I'm happy you trust me and I will, I would even protect her myself if I had to risk my life." Kairu nodded and laid his hands in his pockets, still listening. Kairu laughing with him, "Umm...I guess I could teach her...If she really wanted to learn...I wouldn't mind at all." He turned to her and smiled, " I'm gonna take care of her the best I can..." He said giving a nod that he would want some more tea too

Lori poured the tea for him and stepped back. "Great gather your things." He looked to Lori who hurried off to get her already packed things. "She'll be back soon if I know her." he chuckled and finished his second cup of tea. She did return quickly bags in hand. "Good bye Lori." they hugged then she went to her new master and smiled. "Ready to go home master."

Kairu stood up and finished his own, looking over at her again then back to him. "Well...thanks a lot and good luck then with the moving. Things won't be too bad then for you I hope."he set the cup down and watched them hug. It reminded him of what a dad would do for his daughter...he just suddenly thought about it but kept quiet for a moment with a smile, so he wouldn't interrupt their last moment. " ok then..." He said turning to walk out and see her follow behind him. When he was outside kairu got on his bike and waited for her to get on.

Lori carefully got on ears flattening a little. "This thing looks a little scary." she clung to him nervous tail twitching till she tucked it carefully underneath her. "Does it go very fast?" she asked having never been on one before. "I hope not I don't care for wind." she sighed.

Well it can go fast, but I'll make it a bit slow so it won't be too scary then." He sighed and started heading homing with her. After a while he made it back, and turned to her. "We can go in now." Kairu waited for her to get off and smiled that he had a new maid now

Lori had clung to him harder at first but had relaxed as they drove along. "That wasn't so bad." she said with a smile getting off the bike carefully. She examined her new home closely and pulled her bags close to her body. "Should I get to work right away master?''

He got off, and sighed, opening the door and setting his bike beside it. " well I'm sure that your tired and I think it would be better for you to get used to the house first. Just go inside and leave your bags by the door, I'll bring them to the room. Then you can go explore the house for yourself and after that you can go ahead and rest in your room if you want." He crossed his arms and smiled at her. "The first few days I won't give you too much to do though.." Kairu walked inside and waited for her

Lori headed in after him looking around at the mess and clucked her tongue settling her things down. She smiled at him "I will get to work right away that is what I am here for to do what you need me to. What I want comes second besides I want to explore."

Kairu went over and picked up her bags, walking over to the stairs, " umm sure go ahead then." He said not really caring, " well I'll be back then." Kairu walked up with the bags and went into the spare room he had, putting her bags down and making sure that te room she was gonna stay in was neat and clean. He walked out and closed the door behind him, going back downstairs to check on her

Lori was on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor clean most of the surfaces where good so she would get them later when she found the polish for everything. She wiped her forehead off before going back to scrubbing. "The floor is wet be careful master."

"Ok then." He said with a nod and a smile being careful not to slip and fall. "You want anything to eat or drink?" Kairu asked walking toward and standing to the side leaning against the wall so he wasn't in her way. " everything is set up nicely in your room, so after this you could head up and rest if you want or we could relax on the couch and watch some tv...unless you have other stuff you need to do. I don't really mind."

Back
Top Bottom