Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life is not a joke (Delightfulrevenge)

darknight77

Super-Earth
Delightfulrevenge-Tears began to dwell from Kelly's eyes down to her cheek, as she sat up and lowered her eyes embarrassed from Josh's reaction. Although she wanted no sex and had to beg her boyfriend in order to stop for what he was going to do, she knew on other hand Josh wanted to have it since it have been five and half months when she got pregnant with his baby; the day she could remembered when she first saw the word 'positive' and began to cry. However, Kelly did the right thing; she knew it probably wouldn't be safe to have sex while going around pregnant, though part of her did felt guilty for stopping it. Knowing Josh was pretty upset and not happy when she stopped, Kelly's ears peeked when she remember hearing him say 'don't cry', but the tears still fell. Her body began to shook by the cool breeze as it brushed against her exposed upper skin, she haven't noticed the window was left open until after feeling the breeze and the curtains moving as if it was flying. Without any words Kelly sniffed and slowly curled herself underneath the warmth of their covers, watching Josh then as he followed along.

The distance between was only a few inches away, and the silence hasn't stop after remembered hearing Josh's last comment. Kelly had laid down, her arms close and underneath her face as it rested, yet being used as "umbrella" as she softly cried to herself while they sat quietly, the tears dripping warily on her arm before trailing down onto her pillow. She sniffed. Then suddenly, her ears peeking once hearing a comment, it soon paused itself from continuing but turned to a moment of soft, smoothing touches and hands full of wiping surprises, removing her falling tears from her eyes. Kelly glanced up eyes less with pain and sorrow, but her stomach fill with happiness when she felt her baby's kicking began to start by her boyfriend's touch. "I love you, too," She felt a warm and certain smile crossing her lips after saying it, feeling happy enough he'd began off with something loving in order to make her happy once more. But then frown when their discussion came back to what happened recently. "Um, it's just...- I'm not sure if its healthy for the baby. I mean, I don't want to hurt it or anything, I'm just scared if we do. But, I'm not scared. It's only the baby I'm worry about..." She explained, hoping to point out a reason for he to understand, but afterwards looked away, a shame and embarrass. "I'm sorry. I know it's frustrating...especially for a person who has a hard time controlling themselves..." Sighing, she began to play with her fingers; it was a long pause after commenting.

Her eyes glistening back up and staring surprisingly after hearing he wanted her to go to an ultra-sound, she swallowed hard. "I don't think that would be ever possible. I don't have insurance nor the money to pay for the appointments." She respond worryingly as she rested a head on his chest, enjoying the time as he played with her hair. She bit her lips uncomfortably. "I don't know..." Her voice sounding hopeless to do the favor he'd quested. Then, more silence fell back down, causing the chances for Kelly slowly fade.

She listened to him as he spoke, but never answered. Kelly still laid there quiet, not yet to trust the words 'a better life' since she knew things would never change with him, in a gang, and them struggling with bills. She hardly believe of it but decided to not let her hopes up. For now, she nodded.

With that, she adjusted her body to the side and gave the amount of space Josh needed when he sat up. Looking up and not missing his small smile Kelly lighten up her eyes, but part of her picture it as a less satisfying moment. She shrugged at the thought. "It's a boy..." She began. "However, I haven't deeply thought of a name for him. Maybe Jacob would be nice, or Jackson?" Her mind beginning to run and liking the idea for a idea of a name, she began to thought. Yet she wondered if he any ideas as well. "Do you?"

Josh would sigh as she spoke still tracing her belly with shapes he would kiss her neck. H he was slightly frustrated but not enough to make her upset he understood he was just pissed about having to Jack himself off like a teenage boy every few days. He was hard as rock in his pants, trying not to press against her so she wouldn't notice. "Sex won't hurt the baby....."he would kiss her lips. "I know it won't cause my youngest sibling wouldn't be here today." By meaning that as a teen he could hear his parents constantly going at it when his mother was pregnant. "But I just want to touch you babe, make you feel good." He would sigh an look at there walls.

Putting his arm under his head he would kiss the top of her head. "I can get the money babe. Enough for one that is and to make sure your are both ok." Although he was saving up for her so he could afford to take her to the hospital when the time came.
Josh would laugh at he as he put on a shirt. "A boy? How do you know?" He would chuckle and lean down to kiss his beautiful girl. Nodded at her name choices he would look at her as she asked him. "Um....I like William, Spencer, Robert my fathers name." He would shrug and give her her shirt then smile. "So what you want for dinner babe?"

Kelly still wasn't sure, especially since she knew Josh was not a doctor and could be wrong. Though, when he mentioned about his younger sibling Kelly just assumed she was just lucky. But then again, she saw no reason to say yes out, it was still a no. Biting her lips she slowly shook her head no. "Uh...I can give you a blowjob, but then again I still not liking the idea. Your mother could have been at a different month, which means she can sex. But, look at me. I'm 7 months pregnant who doesn't have the strength to move crazily." She stated shyly, hoping this statement still wouldn't upset Josh.

Too many kisses was being planted on Kelly's face, which surprised her for a first. Just simply knowing her boyfriend who [probably] loved sex and who was in a gang, was one of things she could define. But seeing planting these kisses really touched her heart, even her baby since it's was kicking widely. Smiling she snuggled her head on his chest and rested there. Giving him then a kiss on the neck in return, she looked and sat up after she watched him got up and put his shirt on. "Trust me, I know. " She blurted out as she went to put her shirt back on, which was dropped on the floor from earlier. Next his kiss. "Hm..Spencer sounds nice" She said smiling, as she struggle herself to get out the bed and following Josh.

Following him to the living, Kelly however thought about what should be for dinner tonight and sighed. "I'm up for anything. Chinese?" And took a seat.

He figured it would be a no, Josh really thought she was over exaggerating but he wanted her to feel comfortable and happy and if sex made her the opposite then he would force her although he was slightly fustrated from the lack of sex. "I'm fine." He would say slowly and watch her shrugging he'd laugh. "Yeah well she was always craving it probably not 9 months but whatever I don't care. Whatever makes you happy."

Laughing and shaking his head he would look at you "Sure, I'll give you 100 bucks if it's a boy." He smirked at her then spoke. "But I can see it being a boy, all my siblings were boys." He'd grab the phone book and nod. He was fine with Chinese it didn't bother him any. Flipping through the pages he would bite his tongue, a habit he often did and it often made his tongue bleed. His blue eyes scanning the page he'd fined the place they liked. Grabbing the phone and dialing the number, saying what they would like to eat and so on he would soon put the phone down and put the phone book away. Looking back up at her he would lean against the counter and cross his arms. "Do you feel safe here?" He would question an rub the back of his neck as he became nervous. He always seemed to become nervous when asking her questions or telling her things about what he was doing.

"I was think of moving us.......and I think I'll start looking for a job to make extra money? Third or forth cousin of mine owns a bakery and he is willing to give me a job." He wouldn't look at her as he spoke. He hands tapping on the counter as he waited for an answer.

Sucking her teeth and giving Josh a playful roll of the eyes, she giggled. "Sure, a bet sounds nice. And what happened if I lose? What would I need to do then?" She asked as her eyes averted to her hands and began to play with them until he finally finished ordering. Once he did she looked back up and sighed. Kelly wasn't sure. There were times when she would feel safe and sometimes she won't, which most of that feeling came during the night. Whenever she would sleep, loud sound of gunshots was able to heard and wake her until it was over, which that was a few later. But then again, she wasn't sure. "I don't know...It depends. I mean, whenever you're not home and go out in the night, of course I get nervous." She said, remembering one night when a guy crashed through their door and it took a few minutes for Kelly realize he was drunk. But then again, she was still scared. "But still, I do want to leave this place. Everyday I smell nothing but weed and cigarettes..." Sighing she then shook her head.

Looking at Josh who was tapping his hand against the table she could tell he was either disappointed or upset. Kelly didn't say anything but just nodded. A few extra money would definitely help, especially since the baby wouldn't until for another two months and Kelly can have a chance to buy a fews things, before it arrives. "Speaking of money, do think its anywhere possible we can buy the stuff for the baby? I mean, I'm only two months away before it arrives" She asked, her head lowering.

Josh would smirk at her playfully, "I'm not sure what might happen if you lose." He wasn't sure ether. "I'll just have to see when the time comes. Maybe I'll get you eat a ghost peper." He'd laugh lightly and shake is head. "I wouldn't do that, that's if you wanted to." Smirking again at her and then he looked serious. "Well I'll move us and if not I'll move you, I really don't want my kid breathing in weed and coverages all the time."
Watching her he'd smile, and stand from where he sat, kissing her he'd smirk again. "Yeah we can go get some stuff." He would hesitate on telling her this next thing but did so anyway. "Some of the guys are giving me money....." He'd look at her, Jake really liked Josh and he liked Kelly too always asking if he needed anything and when he said money for the baby Jake had the money on the table in seconds asking him how much? Watch her he'd lead her to the couch and sit lay down. Motioning for her too lay down too, helping her lay down with him he'd look at her. "I will pay for a hospital for you don't worry. I'll sell my mother ring if I have too." Again he'd start playing with her hair, something he did often when he would lay down with her. "Is there anything else you want me to look into getting or what?"

Kelly agreed. The baby wouldn't live long if it lived in an environment fill with weed or cigarettes; it was best if she should way move far away. After motioning herself towards Josh she sat besides him, resting her head and hands on his chest, and sitting there with complete silence. Kelly however listened, as Josh spoke. And once he finished she looked up, saying, "Oh okay..." And looked back down, knowing he was talking about Jake, who she liked. For some reason whenever her thoughts went to Jake she wondered about him, because whenever he would see her he would that moody look. Kelly sometimes thought he liked her but never bothered with it. "I can't think anything else I need but I get back to you later"

Sitting like this for minutes her stomach suddenly growled, causing her to groan. "How much longer?" She mumbled, closing her eyes and resting one of her hand on her belly.

Josh liked Jake too but him a Josh didn't always get along very well especially when Jake found out Josh had got Kelly pregnant. Josh hated fighting with the guy but Josh sort of knew Jake liked his girlfriend but he never wanted to ponder on it knowing that if he did he would jut get angry and him am Jake would yet again end up beating the crap out of each other but it would end well.
Sitting there for a bit he would chuckle and kiss the top of her head, "10 or so minutes." He would watch her hand go to her stomach and he'd smirk slightly. "I do think you're aweful pretty when you're pregnant." It was odd but he enjoyed the way her body looked when prenant. She was pretty, no she was beautiful.

"Do you know what I would live to do with you sometime?" He would look at her and smile. "Go to a beach, I like beaches. They are calm and peaceful and just nice. A sand beach of course not a rock one. Now rock ones are pretty but I'd prefer a beach beach like sand." He would laugh lightly about his random topic. "Ignore that, that was odd." She would lay there a little long until he heard the doorbell. Getting up slowly to make sure he didn't hurt he he would walk to the door and open it. Paying the guy he'd set the food at the table and grab sone plates and forks. "Baby come here. What do you want.

Feeling she can trust herself to smile for once Kelly smiled when she heard his statement. "Are you sure? Because last time you told me I was ugly and fat" She blurted out, remembering the same day when he had beat her for something and told her, that exact moment, she was fat and ugly. Biting her lips Kelly nodded then and thanked Josh for the compliment. Even though it was hard to believe Josh and his words at times, Kelly just took it granted and left as that,before anymore arguments could happen then.

Only sitting there for the pass for two minutes things suddenly just got more weird. Just smiling, as if it showed she was interested, while he spoke, Kelly said nothing but a nod in response. The beach was pretty place to sit down and relax, yes, but it wasn't pretty place for a couple to go because their relationship went on and off everyday. So smiling was just to key to make things go more faster. However, after Josh finally decided to stop and agreed this topic wasn't going anywhere, the doorbell suddenly rang and caused Kelly to jump to her feet.

Thankful and just excited about the arrival Kelly quickly paced herself to the kitchen, catching up where Josh had went. Meeting the counter fill with forks and plates, Kelly in the meantime looked inside the bag and looked for what interested her. She had remembered telling Josh to get her french fries and fry chicken, and that's just what she spotted. Pulling out the container she then got herself a plate and dumped everything on it.

He wouldn't ponder on her words only knowing it would lead to nothing good. Watching her grab the food he'd smile, "Hungry are we?"

He wouldn't ponder on her words only knowing it would lead to nothing good. Watching her grab the food he'd smile, "Hungry are we?" He would give a light chicken and grab what he wanted before sitting down to eat with her. Oh how he wished he could stay this happy with her all the time...
~~~~~~

What time was it? Did it really matter? All he knew is that it was dark and he was slightly drunk. Taking another swig of beer he'd get out the car, he normally drank when he was feeling guilty and trying to wash the pain away. Stumbling towards the door he'd get it open and stumble on in. 'Im not that drunk, I can still think right.' he'd give a gruff laugh to himself as he shot the door and downed that beer before looking in the fridge for more but then going to the cupboard. Soon Finding some he'd grin, it wasn't beer but hard liquor. Grabbing a glass and sitting on the counter he'd pour himself a glass and smiled. "Yum." He'd slightly slur to himself before looking around. Panic seemed to rise in him where was Jelly? He would get off the counter but then remember that it was like 1:20 at night. He'd cough and sit in the coach, what really frustrated him was that he couldn't have sex, which meant he couldn't fuck her. Grumbling to himself he'd drink out if the glass a bit before looking around.

Josh really hated being drunk but that's how the way it was when you did what he did and he had done some pretty bad shit the last couple of weeks with his gang but he was just trying to get extra money what could he say?[/quote]

A month later...

That same night Kelly waited for Josh to come home, who apparently went out and did something. But the fact something told her to go inside and go straight to sleep, she waited a little longer before going inside the bedroom and getting some rest. The following morning she woke up to sound of the door slamming and a loud yet familiar voice, bursting throughout the entire living room. Quickly to her sleepy senses she knew it was Josh, and apparently a drunk one. Biting her lips her first thoughts was bursting through the bedroom door and rapping her then and there. But in fact, it didn't come to that point when she realized 10 minutes passed and not a single sound was able to heard. Sighing she closed her eyes then and went to back sleep, resting her hand on her 8 month pregnant belly.

Morning came and Kelly started off with a bright start. Kicking the covers she looked to her side and noticed Josh was sleeping. Sighing she attempted herself to stand up until a sudden pain hit her. Then blood draining down her thighs. Gasping Kelly began to whimper.

At some point trough the night he had need up in the bedroom under the covers which he did not recall but it didn't matter he was going to sleep. Oh how his head hurt and closing his eyes seem to have done the trick? He was out like a light in seconds.

A growl would almost rise from him she she kicked the covers off of not only herself but him too. Pulling them back up in his half asleep state he would here he gasp and whimper. What was the fuck wrong with her today? All he knew was that it was killing his head and he wanted her to shut the fuck up. "Kelly babe, shhhhh. You're too fucking loud." He'd grumble tiredly and get himself comfy before setting himself down again and wait to here her get up and keep walking up she didn't. From the sounds of it she didn't move.

Even though she tried her best not to disturb Josh and his sleeping, the pain still continued to strike and the blood continued to drain down her thighs. Whimpering more she clenched her hands on her stomach and gasp again. "Baby...no...it's not that at all...I'm sorry but...I'm bleeding." She said, her voice nearly to shout. "I need to go to the hospital...can you take me?" She asked panicking

In the meantime, while she waited for a response, she thought of what was happening to her and wondering why was it happening. She hoped her baby didn't just die...Gulping she prayed and hoped Josh took her on. Though, if didn't want to listen and he a jackass, she might as well call Jake.

Josh slightly listened to her and he wouldn't clue in until a minute or so later. He starte putting together what she said in his mind and he soon shot up. "W-what?" He stumbled slightly as he stood he was in really no state to drive. Still slightly drunk he'd look for his keys. "Fuck, fuck fuck!" He would yell as he look around the room for the keys. Not yelling at her but more himself. "Where's the god damn fucking keys!" Oh how he sounded like his father, QuickRing walking out to the kitchen he'd panic and started ripping everything apart. Taking the couch apart he would flip it over and nothing. Walking into the bath room he'd look around frantically before finding them on the floor.
Grabbing a towel he'd walk back into the bedroom looking at her, walking over to her he'd give her the towel. "I'm going to lift you up ok?" Giving ger a minut he would carefully pick her up bridle style, quickly walking her out to the car he'd put her in te passenger suit. Grabbing his head and stopping for a moment he would groan. His head hurt. Getting in the front seat he'd pause and look at her. "I can't drive, I can't drive, I can't drive." It was of for him to be freaking out like this he was never one to "freak out" in such away. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm so goddamn stupid." He would growl to himself then look at her. "I need a Goddamn phone." He would get out of the car and run into te house. Coming back out he'd call Jake.
"Get your fucking ass over here." He'd pause, "Because I fucking said get over her something's wrong with Jelly." His face would get red with anger. "I didn't do anything to her an if you keep talking the minute you step out of your car I'll have a damn bullet go through your head." He'd hiss.

Hanging up the phone he'd walk to the car. "He'll be here in a few minutes."
Not too long later Jake stepped out of his car, "What happened. What he'd do to you?" Josh would look at him angrily, "You are pushing it Jake. I swear to god if another words comes out if your mouth i will kill you." Jake gave a weak smile to Kelly before taking the keys and getting in the car. Josh got in the back.

((Really sorry if it's messy but I'm about to leave the house))
[/b]

Once Kelly finally got his attention and watched him as struggle to stand, something about him made Kelly wondered while she watched. She noticed he was stumbling and wobbling side to side, which only drunk people would do that. Plus, from only a short distance, she was able smell the strong scent of alcohol and the unpleasant odor of his body. Groaning she hoped he could drink there, without having to crash into another car. Meanwhile, as she prayed quietly to herself, she watched as the drunk Josh went insane over car keys. "Baby, if you can't find your car keys, let's take a cab instead?" But as soon as she said that, the tantrum of his yelling end and came to a lower whisper. And she soon watched him bring a towel and hand it over to her.

Without thinking she thanked him and took it, hissing in pain as she did. Kelly wasn't exactly sure why the towel was needed but she used it anyway to stop the blood from draining down further her leg. Next thing she knew, she wasn't standing on her feet but pressed against muscular arms. Then, she realized she was sitting on the passenger seat, buckled and everything. Finally out of the house and ready to go, Kelly was ready to hear something.

But realizing they haven't moved, tantrum started again as she listened Josh complaining he couldn't start the car and claim he couldn't drive. Already then Kelly was beginning to have second thoughts about him. "Is it because you're drunk and still half asleep?" Until suddenly, he boomed out the car and went to a retrieve a phone. Groaning then she knew she should of called Jake. When Josh returned she looked at him curiously and wondered what happened now. "He who?"

Just then, Jake popped up and was standing directly in front window view. Biting her lips she lowered her eyes and shook her head. "He didn't do anything...just please take me to the nearest hospital" Due to the pain she missed his smile. However, after looking back up she notice he was by her side and was already moving the car engine to drive.

Josh glared at her as she stated that he was drunk and half asleep, he was ready to back hand the woman. "Shut the fuck up Kelly." He'd hiss under his breath.
As he got into the car with Jake, Jake's mouth started going. Telling him how stupid he was and blah blah blah. As the car pulled out the drive way Josh stayed quiet continuing to listen to his nagging.
"I should not have called you." He would mutter and run his fingers through his hair.
"Well who else would you have fucking called you damn dip shit. You're such a price of shit sometimes Josh, you know that....." And he went on and on as they drove and all Josh wanted was for him to shut the fuck up. After another minute Josh snapped.
"OK! I get it I'm a sucky person but don't sit there and tell me shit Jake. You have never ever been through what I have."
"Josh you don't need to suck on a bottle every time shit gets hard." Josh was fuming at this point it was like Kelly wasn't even in the car.
"Well I'm sorry Jake that my parents weren't filthy rich and loved me oh so much. Did your father beat you and stuff you in a closet? No I don't think so, did you watch your mother die. Oh wait you didn't, I have made mistakes in life that I wish I could turn back. You, you can fix what you made cause you have the money. I can't Jake, I can't. I am stuck and I can't do shit about it. It hurts, you don't know how much it hurts to sit there ever day and worry about bills, your girlfriend, your baby, your house, your car, what's for dinner can you pay for it tonight or will I have to skip and let Kelly eat.
So the next time you tell me about my life I will kick your sorry ass out if my gang and I will kill you, now shut up."
Jake sat in silents as he picked up the pace, they didn't speak nor did they look at each other for the whole ride. Pulling into the hospital they would both jump out. "Go get someone I'll help her out." Joshua's voice was calm now and as Jake nodded and quickly walked in.

Opening her door he'd give her this look for a second before helping her out and as he got her out an odd word would come out of his mouth. "Sorry." he would look at her before looking up to see two nurses coming with a wheelchair and start babbling questions.

The car was only filled with their tantrum and yelling. Kelly huddled at the very corner of the car and rested her on her hand and sighed. Even though she would have say something it would still a problem. Sighing for now she left it between them to deal.

Though, once they reached to the hospital, Kelly was jumped and surprised to see how fast they were working. While Jake went to get the nurse, Josh on other hand helped and Kelly pushed herself to stand, which only caused to hit and more blood to drain. Whimpering she ignored his sorry and leaned in, grabbing his shirt panting. "No, no, call....my...mom" She said, remembering her mother worked in the hospital which thankfully it was this particular one. Panting Kelly's eyes peered up and noticed two nurses were approaching her way with a wheelchair and questions already at sack. Groaning she took a seat "Someone call my mom!"

Joshe would look at her and nod at her words, he supported her weight as he would remember that her moths worked here. "You'll be fine, you will both be fine babe." He would reassure her and panic almost took over him as the nurses came.
Oh how he was regretting getting Kelly pregnant, he didn't want anything to happen to her. Nodding again he would grab his phone, her mother was never a big fan of him. She would always snap at him as when Kelly told her that she was pregnant her mother had tried to convince her to leave him. Maybe she should of.......
Dialling her bumbler he would hear her pick up.
"Hello?" The older woman would ask.
"Um We are at the hospital and Kelly wants you." He would speak in an almost shy tone.
"What!?!? What's happening where are you?" Josh would explain what he could to her and tell her where they were. Once he said goodbye she had told him she'd be there ASAP. Following the nurses telling Jake to sit out in the waiting room they would ask Josh if he wished to come but he would look at Kelly. "Only if she is ok with it." He would look to her as they prepared a room for her and soon the doctor came asking her questions himselfz

The two nurses had escorted Kelly inside as more blood drained down her leg, and dripped on the floor making a small puddle. The long trail of blood never stop and Kelly's whining in pain grew louder. The two nurses had no other choice but to take her into a separate and attach the machines wires on her. Papers flew and tests began. The search for the baby was on and doctors tapped their feet impatiently, while the search was complicated. No right away answer could be given to the family for hope, but just a long fear look. Kelly laid across the bed and just prayed her babies were fine.

Minutes later a visitor pops in and hugs her dearly. Known to be her mother and the only one who can provide a much faster response, Kelly sat on the bed waiting for an answer. "Ok, to start this conversation on the right path, have you been resting Ms. Shay?" One of the doctors said as he looked through the flies. "Because what in the screen and mostly from your baby, it looks like you're not getting enough sleep. Is there something that's causing the problem? If there is, please explain" But just before she can, her mother instead answered.

"See, what did I tell you?! You end up with a rotten guy who was not able to finish high school and ended on the streets. Now, you're pregnant and not looking healthy as ever. You should be ashame of yourself. Especially since this affecting your child. I told you he was a bad reputation. But instead, I was the bad guy. Great. "

Sighing Kelly had only lowered her eyes and said nothing.

"Once we are done here, I'm taking you straight home and keeping you there until the baby arrives. Right now, your health there isn't working so great and I would be happy enough to change it around."

Back
Top Bottom