Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humiliated Becomes the Humilator

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is the description of a roleplay I would like to do with a lovely lady; be warned, I fully intend to play this with a good friend. I like building friendships through roleplays; so please be prepared with plenty of OOC interaction.

However, the content of the story is something I thought of today; I would like to play it. Will you be the one?

Mio took his fake gun and hijacked a freshman college girl; he enjoyed being the humilator. He was set out to do just that. The first act, she was terrified. The second act, she was horrified. The third act, she was mortified. But it was the third act she realized ... he was a coward.

Obtaining her own weapon, she turned the tables on him; she who was the slave was now the master. With a sudden surge of power, she forced him to do his own deviant acts. In like manner, she made him wish he hadn't messed with her: thrice he had to give in to her whims.

But once it was over, they decided to depart ways and never to speak to anyone about it. Except for one problem; a bond had already been created. Dark doors of deviancy had been opened; and perverted affections would not stay within Pandora's box.

So they got back together and agreed they loved each other ... but their love could only last as they trained others for their strange club ... the club of ...

The Humiliated who become the humilator.

Please contact me the only way I will play: email: skywise.wolfrider@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom