Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father/Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Super-Earth
I've been around a long time, seen a lot of things. ... Done... t... terrible, horrible (awesome) things...

But somehow this is one kink I've never indulged in, and I've recently had a hankering for it. That prime, grade-A "forbidden fruit" of kink, that would turn my stomach in the real world, but turns my crank in this fantasy realm.

Other crank-turning ideas/attributes would include;

Fit, toned, even fairly muscular physiques.
Big, incredible, natural breasts. And cocks too; let's be fair here.
Anal. DP. Gangbang. A2M.
Fantastic amounts of cum.
Skimpy/kinky outfits.
Dirty talk.
Roughness.
"Exhibitionism," particularly the world-wide-web sort.
Humiliation, Objectification, Slavery.
(Not Required) Watersports, Bestiality

Also very important is to have a partner who likes to write and read a LOT. My average post-length has to be over five paragraphs at this point, and would love someone who enjoys that sort of length too. Though I'd say four would be my minimum requirement.

I don't care much about post frequency, just as long as say we each post once a week or so? Any more than that would be gravy. However, if I get a response every hour, and that response is only two paragraphs, you might not be able to keep my interest (though if your writing's hot enough, who can say?).

Oh, as for the scene itself, I'd like it to be at least fairly "smutty"/kinky (beyond the initial kink of the setup itself, that is); meaning I'm not looking for romance here, though there could be an element of that. I'm looking for smut and lots of it. Just reveling in our debauchery. How "hardcore" that is is pretty much up to you.

I'm specifically not getting too into what the plot/setup would be as I would like to come up with something we'd both enjoy. But it could range from, say, Dad finding out his daughter has been taking risque selfies of herself and he needs to "punish" her for this, or Mom has long since passed away, and the daughter takes it upon herself to fill her mother's role for the sake of her beloved father (this would be about as "romantic" as I would want to get, though the culmination of their mutual desire for each other definitely would not be candlelight dinners... And when she finds out just how depraved her mother could be, she takes that as a challenge).

So, give me a PM if you're interested, will ya? Thanks for reading.

RE: Father/Daughter, Anyone?

Last bump for a while. Don't let this offer pass you by!

Still looking for this one. Bonus if you'd like to play as both Mom and daughter. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom