Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

high school trio (protagonistrp n skyeblue)

skyeblue

Planetoid
"So. What do you think about going to mikes party this weekend?"sarah looked to clarissa for approval. Sarah desperaely wanted to go but she knew that unless clarissa approved it wouldnt happen. Oh to be clarissa. The one getting to make a desision about all the plans that the three girls got to do.

Clarissa brushed sarah off. "II dont know. They do get kind of lame. Have you seen the new girl?"
"Ya. Shes in my math class. She didnt say a word and sat in the front like a good little girl." Arial chimed in.

The three girls were exiting the school for the end of the day. They always took a seat on thr bench and waited uuntil most of the place was emptied out to decide what to do next. Most of the time they would get invited out to some lame ass gathering or would even sometimes watch the boys playing football ussually talking about who they would most desire to go for next. Clarissa always got to be the first to call dibs leaving the other 2 to decide what to do next. It was pretty easy after that. Arial didnt really give a care so sarah would make a choice and arial would pick someone just to make them happy.

Today the girls wore denum mini skirts with different tops that showed more belly and was too tight then was allowed at school but they didnt give a rats ass. They had been friends for most of thier school lives so they tended to dress similar even without planning it. Clarissa had brown hair while the other 2 girls had blond. Clarissa liked to stand out from the 3 of them so she had no plans of going blond or taking brunette friends. Its just the way it was. All three girls were petite in size and had very delicate and young features. Thier bodys were pretty much perfect. The perfect image for the most popular girls in school.

All of a sudden a car pulled up infront of the three girls and they couldnt help gawking at the man inside. He was truely gorgeous. Just as they were about to ask each other who he could be, the new girl ran up to the car saying "hey dad." And got in. Clarissa imidiately jumped up and started towards the car not caring about what anyone had to say. "Hey. Im clarissa. Your new here right? I was juat wondering if you wanted to chill tonight. Watch a movie. Anything really." Even though she was talking to the new girl her eyes were all for her dad. She had an idea about what she really wanted.

The other 2 were confused as they stood and moved up beside her wondering what on earth had gotten into her. Was she really talking to this girl. Unbelievable.

Nathan Carter was a single father. His wife had abandoned him and his daughter a few years back, leaving him to raise the girl. Growing up, Nathan had been the all star football player. He was captain of the team and the alpha dog of the school. He was prom king, homecoming king, and class president. He'd pretty much ran the school until he got his little bitch girlfriend knocked up. That moment forward his life was never the same.

It was a few years ago that he'd started writing, and became a well known writer, having written a few fiction novels. It gave him freedom to work from home, and paid him very well. Since he'd come into quite a bit of money now he decided to move him and his daughter out of their hometown and to a new, much nicer neighborhood. He was rich, and could afford a nice house for them.

While Nathan was a very outgoing and popular guy, his daughter didn't seem to inherit those genes. She was quiet and mousey, with thick glasses, and preferred reading to going out. It was nothing like him. He still loved his daughter, but kind of wished she was more like the girl that was coming over toward the car as he was picking her up.

Nathan heard the girl talk to his daughter, asking if she wanted to do something and Nathan smiled, glad to see that she was making friends. But soon he heard his daughter's response.

"I...I don't know...I mean we have a lot of homework today and...I just don't think..." she started to stammer out.

Nathan shook his head. "She'd love it if you ladies came over to watch a movie. Why don't you all hop in the back of the car and I'll give you all a ride over." Nathan said with a smile, wearing a tight dark blue shirt that showed off his fit, almost godlike physique and a pair of jeans.

"Get in." He said as he unlocked the doors to his Lexus. Letting them all inside.

His daughter sighed out and looked over at her father. "Daaaad...but...but..." She mumbled out, but Nathan shook his head.

"You need friends." He said in a stern voice and his daughter quickly shut up.

The three girl climbed into the back seat. Sarah ans arial didnt really know what was up but they thought clarissa had lost her mind. It wasnt until clarissa got out her phone and typed them a message that they figured it out. 'I call dibs on the dad u morons' then it camr clear. This had nothing to do with the girl and everything to do with thr father. Sarah thought it was an amazing idea where arial thought he was hot but didnt really think being eith a grown man was all that bright. It could get them in trouble but they were already on thier way and now she wpuld be stuxk baby sitting this girl while clarissa tried to get in her fathers pants. Oh how exciting.

"So. Are you going to tell me your name? Or do I havd to guess." Clarissa demanded from the girl Leaning forward in her seat. She let her hand rest on the chairs. Her one hand closer to the father then to the daughter. Sarah followed suit and chimed in after clarissa smiling. "Ya. And where did you move from?" Arial could care less as she stayed in her seat behind the girl and crossed her arms looking out the window.

The shy girl sat in her seat as the popular girls all piled into the backseat. She'd seen them at school, and could hear them talking about her earlier. She felt uncomfortable around them, fiddling with the strap of her backpack as she sat next to her father. She didn't respond right away when the girls started to bombard her with questions, and that's when Nathan spoke up.

"Sweety, they asked you a question. It's rude not to answer. Go on." He said, trying to urge his daughter to talk to the girls. He knew that maybe if she became friends with them it would get her out of her shell, and maybe make her popular like her father had been.

The girl looked back and smiled at the girls in the backseat. "I'm Nora, and me and my dad just moved here from Brooklyn, New York." She said in a voice barely above a whisper. "What are your names?" She then asked as she looked back at the girls. Raising one hand to readjust her thick glasses as she looked at them. Giving them a friendly smile, trying to get more comfortable.

"Nora. Nice name. Thats sarah and thats arial and im clarissa." Clarussa pointed to each girl as she inyroduced them. Both girls waved and smiled sarah giving a bigger smile then arial. "And tgis handsom man would be.." she let her sentence trail off.

Arial couldnt be more annoyed. Could she make it any more obvious that she was unto her dad. Why not make it weird for everyone. Geeze.

The three girls couldnt believe the house they pulled into. Was this really where this girl lived arial and sarah knew that this just upped the stakes for clarissa. She was a princess at heart that got told no often for what she wanted since her parents were definately not rich. Arial couldnt stop herself when shr said the next. "Wow.. this house is gorgeous."

"Ya. You will have to give us a tour for sure." Clarissa sat back and elbowed sarah. "Dont be rude sarah. You cant just invite yourself to snoop around the house." The tree girls piled out of the car and waited for nora and her dad to lead the way.

Nora smiled when Clarissa said she had a nice name. "Thank you. I like your name too." She said sweetly, starting to feel a bit more comfortable around the girls. She waved at the other girls, thinking that they really did like her. She never really had any friends, so it felt nice to meet some nice girls who really did like her.

When the girl asked about her father she smiled. "This is my daddy." She said as she leaned in and gave her dad a hug. Meanwhile Nathan smiled. "You can call me Mr. Carter. It's nice to meet all you pretty young ladies." He said with a smile, looking back at Clarissa and seeing the way the girl looked at him. He playfully gave her a little wink.

Once they pulled up to his large house he could hear the girls all commenting about his house and he smiled. "Well I'm glad you like it so much. You can feel free to come over and hang out anytime you ladies want." He said with a smile as he parked the car and started to lead the girls into the house.

When they got into the house Nora looked at the girls, excited to have some friends over finally. "Hey! Wanna go upstairs and see my doll collection in my room?" She asked excitedly.

"Take arial and sarah. I have to use the batroom then ill be up." Doll collection. Really. Clarissa fought back a laugh. "Your dad can take me to the washroom then show me upstairs. I wont be too long." Clarissa followed nathan to the washroom while the other 2 girls followed nora upstairs. They couldnt believe the house. It was beautiful. He had to have brought in a decorator. Theres no way a man had this good of taste.

When the girls gotinto noras room it was true that she had a large doll collection. Almost everywhere they looked there were dolls. The 2 girls began to explore the room. They werent like normal childrens dolls. Theae were clearly expensive porcelain dolls. "These are beautiful nora." Areal couldnt stop heraelf from saying. Sarah just nodded in agreement with arial.

Downstairs clarissa finished up in the bathroom and came out. She hoped that he wouldnt just take her to the other girls. The last thig she wanted was to look at dolls.

Nathan watched as Nora took her new "friends" upstairs and then his attention turned to Clarissa. He smiled at her as he started to walk. "Bathroom is this way cutie." He said as he led her there. He waited for her outside and smirked when he saw her come out.

"I'd take you up to Nora's room, but you don't really look like the doll loving kind of girl." He said, thinking back to the way the girl had been looking at him earlier. "You're much too mature for childish things like that, am I right?" He said as he went over and stood in front of her. He was very tall and much taller than her as he looked down into her eyes. Reaching one hand up he brushed some hair from her face.

Clarissa was over joyed when noras father approached her. She had done it. Again. Claiming a male of her choice but she did plan to finish this with him. Clarissa could have her pick of the males at school but she rarely followed through with going all the way with them. She just liked the idea hat she could have who she wanted. Clarissa had no deisre to be a slut but this man. He was no boy like school boys he was a man and to be desired by a man was a whole new level for clarissa.

"OOh much too old mr. Carter." She said almost in a whisper with a smile on her face while she looked up at nathan.

Nora smiled and nodded her head as she looked over at the girls in her room. She reached up and pulled down one of the dolls, handing it to Sarah. "Look, she kind of looks like you! She's very pretty. Her name is Princess Alicia." She said with a smirk. Meanwhile she handed another one over to Areal. "This one is Gretchen. She's very sweet, just like you." She said excited to have friends in her room.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Nathan had started to slowly circle around Clarissa, like a predator stalking his prey. "Is that right? And what do girls your age play with young lady?" HE asked as his eyes scanned over her body. Drinking her form in like a fine wine. Appreciating her perfect body in the revealing clothes. His hand reaching up and trailing his fingers gently down her spine a little bit.

Arial and sarah took the dolls as nora handed them each one. Both girls couldnt help thinking how weird this girl was. Really. She had personalities for her dolls. What was she.. 5?! Both the girls put the dolls back in thier places carefully then looked at each other. Neither knew what to say. Finally arial broke the silence. "So. Um. What movies do you have?" Arial also was getting a little pissed at clarissa. They had to baby sit this girl while clarissa tried to get with her dad. Would she really go through with it. Was he. Hopefully he put her in his place.

Sarah was on the other hand starting to get annoyed that clarissa had left them but for different reasons. How dare she get dibs on him. She always got first pick. Why couldnt sarah havr gotten him. Hopefully he hhumiliates her. That would be a nice secret revenge.

Downstairs clarissa stood still while nathan ccircled her. "Well if you want thd truth. We play with boys mr. Carter. Although I wouldnt mind playing with a man for once." She didnt know if it was too daring a statement but she said it anyways. The girls would come looking soon and clarissa wanted to makr sure they were on common ground before they did. Clarissa couldnt help shiver as he ran his figure down her spine. Oh yes. They were definately on same ground. How exciting.

Nora squealed excitedly and smiled wide. "Oh, I totally forgot about the movies!" She said going into a box and dumping a bunch of movies onto her bed. "I have all kinds of movies. Mostly Disney movies though." She said with a smile as she started goign through them, naming off names. "Oh, daddy just bought me Frozen. Have you guys seen it?" She asked as she held it up. Her room had a big TV and a bluray player so she could watch all her movies.

Downstairs Nathan continued to circle her. "Boys huh? Well, playing with boys and playing with men aren't the same thing young lady. I'm not so sure you could handle it." He said with a smirk as he moved to stand in front of her. His dick was now starting to grow in his pants as the two of them dangerously flirted. Nathan seeing how far he could push things.

arial jumped a little as nora swuealed. Did that really come out of her. As she named off moneys they both felt like they were baby sitting. Sarah was pissed. This was so uncool and she couldnt take it any longer. "Oh ya. I havent seen frozen yet but my 5 year old sis loves it. Why dont you put it on. Im going to find clarissa. " then she quickly left the room leaving arial to fend for herself. She couldnt help laugh a little. It would piss both girls off. Clarissa for intruding and arial for leaving.

Clarissa smiled amd put her one hand on her hip. "Oh I like a challenge mt carter." She said mr carter so seductively knowing exactly what he wanted. He was challenging her and she loved the challenge. Juat as things were really starti g to move along however sarah came around the corner. She couldnt believ it. Was she really there. So unbelievable
"There you are clarissa. We were worried you had gotten lost." She knew by the look that clarissa gave that she was pissed.

"Nope. Just talking to mr. Carter. Why dont you go upstairs. Ill be along shortly." Clarissa glanced at nathan as she said his name making sure to gibe him her best seductive look while shr did.

Nathan smiled at her response. "Is that right? Well how about we see how good you are?" He said with a smirk as he moved closer. His hands reaching down and gripping her skirt and pulling it up around her waist till her panties were visible. That would be what Sarah saw when she came around the corner.

Nathan smiled at Sarah, seeing the look in her eyes. "There's room for more if your friend wants to play." He said sexily as he smirked at Sarah. Nathan wasn't a shy man, and reached his hand down and slowly unzipped his pants. "Or she could always just go back upstairs to play with dolls like a good little girl." He said, playfully challenging Sarah now. "What's it gonna be?" He asked with a smirk.

Sarah was not going ti be left out of this. No way. If he was good enough for clarissa then he was good for her. Besides. She definately didnt want to go baxk upstairs. Thats for sure. She accepted he challenge by stepping a little closer her hand moving to her hip. "No. Ill stay down here like a naughty girl." She smirked as she said it.

Clarissa didnt care if sarah joined. If thats what he wanted then thats what he wanted. She would however make sure she was the first to get him and touch him. To ensure this she reached over and unbuttoned nathans pants. Revealing his cock before slowly stroking it. She knew she couldnt be shy with nathan. He was after all a man. Not a silly boy. He would want a women. Not a silly child. She couldnt help being a little nervous however. The size of his cock was much bigger then thr boys she had been with. Hopefully she could take him.

Arial remained upstairs. There was no way she was going after them. She would wath the silly movie then head ddownstairs. That should surely be enough time for them. Then she could refuse to come back and make some lame excuse why she had to leave. Oh well. She had atleast an hour to wait.

Nathan's attention turned back to Clarissa as she started to undo his pants. He stood in front of her and watched her quickly pull his cock out and start stroking it. He let out a moan as he felt his dick harden in her hand, getting longer and thicker for her. "That's it. Good girl. Show me how you treat a man." He said as his hand moved to the top of her head and started to guide her to kneel down in front of him. Turning his head to Sarah he smiled as he watched her. "You look like you need to get comfortable sweety. Why don't you take off your panties and pull that skirt up for me." He said with a grin. Urging her to come closer to him and join in on the fun. Nathan knew that he was going to enjoy having Nora's new "friends" around the house.

Clarissa let nathan guide her head to his cock. She then slowly took his cock into her tiny mouth. She did have a peak of jelousy as hr asked sarah to remove her panties but she wasnt going to argue with him. She just continued to suck his cock while she looked up at him watchin his reaction to her as she pushed him deeper and deeper down her throat with each thrust inside her mouth.

Sarah did as she was told but slowly. It felt awkward at first stripping like this while he watches but she still did. She pulled her skirt up around her waist exposing her clean shaved pussy to nathan and walked over to him. She wasnt sure what he wanted since clarissa had her mouth full so she stood there and waited for him to let her know.

Clarissa was clearly Nathan's favorite. It was why he let her have his cock first. Let her taste him in her mouth. He kept his hand on her head and helped to guide her face up and down on his dick, feeling his cock work down her throat over and over. Feeling her take his long dick deeper and deeper each time. His fingers gripping her hair. Looking down at her he smiled. "Good girl. Don't stop. You're doing so well." He said before lookign over at Sarah and watching her come over.

"Look at how pretty you look." He said as he reached down and ran his fingers over her clean shaved pussy. His fingers touching her pussy lips, running over her slit and parting them just a little to touch her clit. "Does that feel good?" He asked her as he kept teasing her young pussy. He looked down at Clarissa and then back to Sarah. "Doesn't Clarissa look like she's having fun down there?" He asked her playfully.

With the encouragement from nathan and his hand gripped in her hair clarissa moaned with enjoyment. It felt so good to please him. Her tongue running alongbhis shaft and her hand gently playig with his balls. She felt like a master at this. Like a dirty grown up. Clarissa closed her eyes as nathans attention turnes to sarah.

Sarah moaned a little as his hands roamed over her pussy. "Mm.. yes.. it does." She spread her legs a little more and held on to nathan for support. She looked down at clarissa when he asked about her. "Mm.. so much fun." Watched clarissa as she moved along his cock.

The girls were both so obedient, and it made him smile wider. Watching as Clarissa eagerly continued to suck his cock like a fucking pro. Her lips felt so good on his shaft as she slurped on it and licked it. It was clear she'd done this before, and had plenty of practice. His dick throbbed and pulsed against her lips as she took him so deep. Moans leaving his lips from the pleasure.

Turning his head he could see Sarah getting more and more turned on as he touched her. Smiling at her as she watched Clarissa. "This is where Clarissa belongs." He told her best friend as he rubbed her pussy harder and faster. "She's like a queen pleasuring her King. Worshipping him like a god." He said as he ran his fingers through Clarissa's hair, making sure she could hear everything. "You wish you were the queen, don't you?" He said, seeing the envy in Sarah's eyes as she looked at her friend, wishing she could be her.

Clarissa only quickened her pace and tried harder when she heard what he said. It was true. She was queen. His queen. And she would do anything to make him happy. Clarissa couls feel herself grtting wet in excitement.

Sarah was lost in his touch until she heard what he said. Clarissa queen. She didnt understand it. She was just as pretty as clarissa and even more really. How did she get to be queen. When he made his touch more intense sarah couldnt stop herself from moaning. Sarah wouldnt admit however that he was right. That she wanted to be he most desired. Sarah didnt answer him. She didnt want to admit it. Who knows whay clarissa would do then.

Victor could see that Sarah wasn't going to answer his question. She was being difficult, and he didn't like it. He shook his head as he leaned in toward her. "I asked you a question." His voice deep and seductive as his finger parted her pussy lips, and he slid it deeper inside of her as he spoke to her. "Answer when I ask you something." He growled out a bit.

Looking down at Clarissa he smiled as he felt her getting faster and doing whatever she could to make him happy. "You would never ignore a question, would you my little queen?" He asked her playfully, teasing Sarah a little bit, seeing the jealousy on her face a bit.

Sarah couod see the anger in nathans face. Would he hurt her? She sure hoped not. She let out a moan as his finger slid inside her and struggled to answer him. "Y..ye.yess.. I want.. to be queen" at that moment she didnt care what clarissa heard her say. She didnt want to upaet nathan and didnt want him to stop.

Clarissa couldnt stop herself from feeling pissed at first. What a jelous little whore. She was so not a true friend but in he end it didnt matter since clarissa was the queen. She was nathans favorite. And she knew it. She came off his cock for only a moment to answer. "I would never disobey or ignore you mr. Carter." Then she plungedbhis cock as deep as she could down her throat.

Victor kept pushing his finger deeper and deeper into Sarah. Her pussy was so tight and wet. Hearing her admission made him smile. He liked seeing that there was jealousy and competition between the girls. It would only make them work harder to please him. His finger worked in and out of her slow as he looked down at Clarissa.

Hearing Clarissa he knew it was true. She was his from the moment she laid eyes on him, and she would do anything for him. She was the definition of devotion. "Get up and bend over against the wall." He told her with a smile, knowing she was ready. And Sarah would see what it was like to be the queen.

Clarissa did as she was told only too happy to get him first. He certainly knew that if she was queen then she shouldnt get no sloppy seconds if there had to be someone else with them. She gave one more suck then stood and removed her panties and leaned up against the wall like she was goig to be frisked but her ass stuck out much father. "Yes mr. Carter." She said while she removed her panties giving sarah an evil I win look.

Sarah moaned from the sensation of him working her pussy. When she heard what he said it took everything to not just walk away from them or walk over and hit clarissa. She did stop moaning as intensly and stared at clarissa giving her just as evil as a look. She fought off calling her a bitch while she stared at her.

Back
Top Bottom