Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zayla's Punishment - Part 1

MissClover

Super-Earth
Mrs. Faye bent down and grabbed Zayla by her hair and began to pull her through the foyer to the stairs that lead downward.

Zayla kicked at the floor, trying to keep up with her mother so her hair wouldn't get pulled out. She began screaming and finally crying. "Mother, please!" She begged, trying to hold onto Mrs. Faye's wrists, trying to pry his mother's grip from her hair, but she just couldn't get her fingers into her's to break the hold.

"You're a selfish little slut, Zayla. I taught you better than this. I am thoroughly disgusted that you have defied me. Not only are you having a sexual relationship with this man but you planned to marry him!" She tossed Zayla down the stairs, following after her daughter as Zayla bounced down them, slamming against the wall at the bottom.

Zayla scrambled to crawl away, struggling to get down the other short flight of stairs, but her mother was on her before she could reach the bottom.

Mrs. Faye grabbed her by the back of the neck and picked her up, her nails digging into Zayla's flesh. Zayla's make up was running down her face, smeared around her eyes from her tears that swelled up around them. Mrs. Faye continued to bring her into the 'storage room'. She tossed Zayla to the middle of the empty room and pressed a button hidden beside the light sensor. The walls began to shift and it suddenly turned into a full BDSM room. Anything you could imagine, she had.

Mrs. Faye walked over to a nice custom fold-able spanking bench. She grabbed it and threw it at Zayla, making it slam into her side. "Set it up, you piece of shit!"

Zayla winced as the hard wood crashed into her side. She felt her body bruising already from the stairs and now this. She worked quickly to please her mother, unfolding the bench, and locking the legs into place. She pulled out the planks for the knees, and locked them into place as well. She finished and sat down with her legs folded beneath her, her hands in front of her on the ground and her head bowed. She tried to search her mind in between moments, trying to come up with a solution. Some way to convince her mother of the marriage.

Mrs. Faye walked over to her daughter and stepped behind her, grabbing her by the hair and pulling it back, forcing Zayla to look up at her. "It's been too long. You should know that you need to be naked for this." She released her hair and pushed her head back down. "Now strip. You have 5 seconds. Every additional second it takes you, I'll give you an extra lashing.... Go." This was a game to her it seemed.

Zayla was quick to remove her shirt, it only took a second and a half. Her hands rushed to her jeans and she fumbled to unbuckle them. Her mother didn't count out loud, so she couldn't tell how close the timer was to being over. She lifted up onto her knees and pushed her pants down with her panties, then fell to the side, struggling to push them down her knees and finally over her ankles and feet taking them off completely.

"Seven seconds," she said out loud, informing her daughter of her short coming. "Now, get in position."

Zayla reluctantly got up and positioned herself onto the spanking bench. Her mother soon came around and strapped her back to the leather cushioned top, then her ankles.

Once Zayla was strapped in, she walked over to a wall full of different accessories. She chose a studded leather paddle and walked back over to her, stepping beside her left hip. "Now, Zayla. I want you to count how many times I spank you. And you remember that number. It is extremely important that you remember." She began, her first strike hard and fast.

"One." Zayla's body flinched for a moment, but quickly regained herself. She was met with another. "Two." And another. "Three." She remained calm, her tone deadpan. "Four." She continued to count with each hit. Her ass was reddening and speckled with dots from the studs. There were are ten hits then a pause. Zayla's mother walked around and began again on the other cheek. "Eleven." Zayla said, the pain was bearable right now but she knew this was just to bring the blood to the surface and make her tender. She continued until finally. "Twenty-one." Zayla was used to even numbers from her mother, so the odd number threw her off a bit.

Mrs. Faye walked back over to the wall, speaking out again. "I chose 21 for a reason. I took a look at your accounts and I noticed you went to Vegas recently. One of your side accounts had a large amount of money missing from it. I know you are good at Blackjack and you can normally double your money. I'm hoping you can take this as a lesson to stick to the games you know. Gabriel isn't a game you know how to play. Love is not to be toyed with little girl." She placed the paddle back on the wall and replaced it with a vampire glove. She slipped her hand into the leather, feeling the padding on the inside that backed the tiny spikes on the fingers. She stepped beside her left side again, looking down to Zayla's already red ass. She pulled back and gave her a prompt thrash from her hand. The tiny needles pierced the red flesh, little dots of blood coming to the surface.

Zayla screamed out, forgetting how painful the glove was. It had been years and she didn't miss it one bit. Her cry was soon interrupted.

"Continue counting, my dear. We're hardly done here." She began to spank her again, her wrist jerking her hand against Zayla's ass several more times.

Zayla struggled to keep up, stuttering through the numbers. "Tw-twenty-nine!" She yelled out as her mother finally stopped. She closed her eyes tightly, tears dripping down to the floor beneath her. She heard her mother's foot steps against the floor, as she began praying silently for an end. "Thirty!" Another hit from the glove on the right side now. She could feel her other ass cheek beginning to drip from all the little blood droplets, they were combining and gaining weight as gravity pulled them down her legs. Her right cheek was beginning to suffer the same fate. She knew better to clinch up though. She continued counting, "Thirty-three! Thirty-four!" She wanted it to stop but her mother continued. Finally they reached, "Thirty-seven!" She heard her mother step away and return to the wall. She hunched over and sobbing against the bench. The odd numbers were driving her nuts but she knew her mother wouldn't keep it that way. It was a good indication that things weren't close to done.

Mrs. Faye dropped the glove on the floor by the wall. It needed to be cleaned from the blood. She didn't enjoy her toys being dirty. She chose her stainless steel cane next. She preferred her rattan cane, but since Zayla's skin was already broken, and she didn't want blood on it. She came over to Zayla's left side, pressing the cold steel against Zayla's hot ass that was dripping with blood. "My dear ignorant child, I hope my lesson finds a way into your heart and makes you see the folly of your ways." Her words were harsh but laced with a sense of motherly-love. She pulled the cane back, ready to strike. "Say his name when the cane hits you. I want you to associate this pain with him." She whipped the cane forward, the steel smacking against Zayla's cheeks.

The impact from the cane cracked open her ass, a new long thin wound opening over her already sore ass. "GABRIEL!" She screamed, tears being forced from her eyes. She felt the cane come in contact with her again, ripping her flesh. "GABRIEL!" She nearly choked on his name, feeling a hate swelling up inside of her. How could she be so stupid... she didn't need this man to help her achieve world dominance for women everywhere. She heaved, gasping for air as her mother seemed to take mercy on her. However, when her mother didn't say anything, and only her gasping filled the room she wondered what was to come. They were only on 39... Then there is was. But it wasn't on her ass. The cane came in contact with the back of her thighs. It torn at her flesh again, slicing open her tender skin, the blood oozing from the long cut. "GABRIEL!" She managed in a scream. Finally... an even number.

Mrs. Faye took the cane and dragged it along Zayla's back, wiping her blood off onto her lower back. She would still place the cane with the glove. It needed to be cleaned as well. She unstrapped her daughter from the spanking bench and stepped back. "Clean them. Then clean yourself."

Zayla stood from the bench, her legs wobbly as she walked over to the glove and cane. As she bent down, she felt the pain in her ass scream at her. She picked them up and went into the small bathroom attached to the room. Her feet left a trail of blood that she knew she'd have to clean up too.

Mrs. Faye would oversee her daughter as she cleaned the toys and then herself.

Zayla knew the protocol. She took the rubbing alcohol and poured it over her ass. It stung like a million bees, causing her eyes to roll back into her head with pain. The sad part was, she knew this was only the beginning.

If you are interested in knowing any back story, PM me. I'll give you some details to help understand things.
Otherwise, if you are just here for the punishment, enjoy. :p

Did you like it? Would you like to read part 2?

:D Awesome! I'll be sure to finish it then. I was debating not writing it because I wasn't sure if anyone was going to be interested.

I...don't often read smut and I disliked the theme (world domination for women) but I read the whole thing and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me... feel things... :blush:

Back
Top Bottom