Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vold3mortia

Meteorite
Hey

I know I've posted my more or less general request ideas but in this I had something more diverse to propose to you.

I don't expect to dictate to you what kind of 'character' you should take, it's up to you to make them and create their backstories.
Your task involves of playing the demon taunting and testing them and of course the boy with the girl. I'll play all the other necessary characters giving them a good backstory.

It can be a short story or a long-term story depending on how you want it to progress.

We're back in the times of creation. A time of retribution a time where right and wrong actually exists, a time where everyone is supposed to choose what is actually right and wrong and true or a lie.

The Garden of Eden :

The Garden of Eden. Where man was promised everything and everything was taken away from them in the blink of an eye.
Ever since the first two, Adam and Eve got corrupted everything changed, and where did it all actually start from? Why, that's supposed to be easy isn't it? In the untraceable 'Garden of Eden'.

It is the year 2014. Things have changed drastically ever since the first man and woman, introduced into human life actually fell and fell pretty badly at that.

They started with a group of friends, who used to mess around with things they shouldn't mess with. Seven to be exact, Seven that fell in the deadly grasps of the greatest evil of mankind ever told.

They summoned him, and he came, and he showed them what the real evil is and can be, what it can do to you and having the choice of being eternally doomed, or having a chance to save yourself. Because that was what happened to the Prince of Darkness himself back in time and he wanted to give man the chance to re-experience what they otherwise refused to believe.

Only a girl, and a boy are left. Those two and the evil running behind them at their tails.

He promises to save them all, all unless those two don't 'fall' again.

They are whirled back in time. Back to where it all started from because time and distance never existed for supernatural forces.

Back to where the initial curse of humanity brought destruction and chaos to the world.

BUT......
only this time

In the 'Garden of Eden' where both she and he will be tested. Tested in ways they could never imagine before - History repeats itself but they, can they find their ways out or will they fall harder than the initial two?

It's Freedom or Damnation. Their fates depend on the choices they take. If they fail, their souls will belong forever to the Prince of Darkness.

Will the Prince of Darkness actually let them go as he said? Will he even realize what he himself is getting into? - Are demons really what we always imagined them to be? What caused them to be like that, can they in themselves actually be saved?

If you are interested into actually taking up this crazy plot up with me please hit me up on the following mail :
snowiswhite007@gmail.com

Or else PM me with some details, arguments and suggestions you would like to propose to me, besides what you've read. You're more than welcome to do so.

Hope to hear from you all sooner or later
Regards

Vold3mortia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom